Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

@@super2379,

Blast's eyes were beginning to blur up and his vision was fading. He was about to fall unconscious. However, he wasn't going to have that. He got back up and charge his Sonic Blast aura one last time. He then charged into Light and bashed him into a nearby tree.

Doctor's sonic screwdriver went like Pinkie Pie he amied the sonic at Light, and he startd to sonic the symboite 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie then jumped to the tresses and saw Blast and quitely followed him to Luna 

The Master was over lloking his kingdom in his TARDIS while reading a book

@@COBLoneWolf

((OOC: I'm resisting the sonic for a different way to get rid of the suit.))

The suit was too far gone for the sonic to effect it.

@

Light felt weak, like the suit was draining his power, but he had enough energy to make his hopefully final move. "Sorry, Blast." Said Light, "but I'm afraid it's lights out." Said Light, taking out his blade. It, too was black, and glowed purple. Light charged to Blast and clipped his legs with the blade.

@@super2379,

The blade cut deep into Blast's front legs immobilizing him. He fell to the ground in pain as his wounds were bleeding out. He then looked over to Light, who had the bloody blade in his hoof.

"Light... why are you doing this...?" He asked him with a low tone. "I thought we were best pals... partners to the end..."

(Disregard this post.)

___________________________________________________-

The Doctor looked at everyone and siad

"Come,light is too far gone", he said in the direction of the TARDIS
He got its coordinates and his TARDIS materalized around Light, made Light teleport to a complete dark room,and he stepped out the TARDIS
"Hello,Doctor", he said
"Master", he said
"We never had a formal conferstation", he said
"So your King of Equestria", he said
"I know its awesome and married to most powerful women", he said
"I will stop and you know that", he said
"I know,I'll see you then destoryer of worlds", he said stepping back into TARDIs
The TOTM dismateralized and disappered
(Disregard this post.)

Edited by COBLoneWolf

@

Light looked upon Blast. He raised his blade to deal the final blow, but he couldn't. He looked into Blast's eyes and remembered. hes right! I've changed... This black suit has got to go... thought Light. But I'll need privacy... The bell tower at the citadel should suffice. thought Light. He knelt down to Blast. "Blast... I'm so sorry... I'll heal you, after I get this black suit off..." Said Light. He flew to the top of the bell tower and hunched, and began to cry.

@@super2379, @Anypony in particular
Light simply left Blast lying in the middle of the forest.
"Um, Light! I'm kind of bleeding out over here!" He yelled out. But it was too late. He had already left. "Help! Anypony! I need some medical assistance!" He yelled out, hoping to catch somepony's attention.

Edited by StevenEarthPony

Flux trotted over to Blast. "Looks like Light wasn't to ba after all.bit May have been painful but the cut isn't to deep". His daggers already retired to his sheath. He cut out some magical bandage given to him by an old alicorn and wrapped around his front legs. You should be good in about 2 'minutes. Flux stayed till the bandages worked. Then flew bear the top of the citidel to make sure light followed through. Or if he could help Light get it off.

((Back to Ambrose now that Light is hopefully fixed))

@,@@super2379,
Blast tried getting back up to his hooves after Flux patched him up. When he reached back up, he applied pressure to his legs. Nothing. It was as if the wounds never occured. He then saw Flux fly off.
"What the heck just happened?" He asked himself. "No matter. I'll have to thank that pegasus later. Right now, I need to get in contact with Luna again so she can tell me where she is."

Edited by StevenEarthPony

Ambrose had been inside the citidel and soon trotted out when she heard yells. He saw Blast testing his hooves. "Blast, what happened?" She asked. She saw traces of blood and no one but Blast. "Was... was it Light? She asked again quietly. She trotted over with her head down.

The Master was studying the symboite, he made, in his lab and it slahed agianst the glass

"Hmm intresting", he said 

Pinkie then chimmed in

"My lord I observed Light going to the church", she said

"I see he wants it off", he said,"And he will."

Then thought for a quick second 

"Please keep an eye who will get the symboite next", he said 

@,

Blast stopped in his tracks with a loud screech and looked to Ambrose.

"Yes, Ambrose, it was Light. I don't know what's come of him." He said, slowing down and walking beside her. "I mean, me and him are best friends. Why would he suddenly attack me like that?" He asked.

"oh god, am so sorry Blast. Light... i just dont know, i cant stand it". she said. She sat down and put her head in her hands, i just cant take it anymore, will Light ever be the same, i just dont know. She began to cry again. "I feel terrible being the pony thats always crying."

The Doctor scanned Blasts injuries and started to carry him and look he had when he wipped out his race and the Daleks 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy was tourting a prison 

"Oh aren't you cruel", Discord said 

"Yea this rebel might now were Luna is", he said

The rebel looked up

"Now tell me where Luna is", she asked 

"Never", he said spitting on her 

@@COBLoneWolf,@,

"Doctor, please let go of me. I'm fine." Blast said, walking back to Ambrose and pulling her into a hug. "Don't be sad, Ambrose. These are hard times. I plan to get to the bottom of this as I continue on. For now, I need to find Princess Luna in this forest." Blast then turned and began to walk deeper into the forest.

((@Everyone: OOC: sorry about being gone! I had no time to post. Sorry.))

@

Luna again called to Blast. Blast, I'm in a cave on the south side of the Everfree.

@everyone

Light hung his head low, and sank to the bell. "This suit has to go. Rarity would agree." Said Light, tugging at the suit. It wouldn't come off. "Get off me!" He shouted, ringing the bell. The suit shrieked and began to come off. Finally, Light got it all off, and he rang the bell until the suit was no more. "Thank Celestia..." He said. "Oh no... Everypony..." He flew back to Blast. "I'm sorry..." He said.

Ambrose saw Light flying back down, and quickly got inside the citidel. She didn't want to deal with the evil light, He was gone, she wouldn't get him back.

_____

Flux flew up to meet Light. "you got it off then?" he asked. He wanted to make totally sure before anythign else.

@

@@Game Design

"Yes, it's gone." Said Light. "At least for me. Hopefully there are no more of those things around here." Said Light. His purple coat and green mane seemed to shine brighter than ever before. He turned to Ambrose and Midnight. "Ambrose, Midnight, I'm sorry that I was evil. The suit corrupted me, but it's gone now. Can you ever forgive me?" He asked.

Ambrose looked away. She couldn't trust him. The power had corrupted him, maybe permanantly. She couldn't say anything to Light, instead she slowly back away, not looking at him in the eye. "Light... I..." Her voice failed, she couldn't finish her sentence. It wast too hard.

@

Light shined his coat in the sun, making sure that Ambrose saw his purple coat and green mane. "I'm not a monster anymore, and I'll never hurt you again. I love you, Ambrose. And even aliens from other worlds can't change that. And certainly a black suit can't change that." Said Light.

"I love you to light, but... when you were in the suit, you said things, i... just cant." She began to sob softly.

___

Flux entered the citidel again and looked around. Somepony was crying, but no one was dying. He decided wait before saying anything. So he stood in the corner and listened

@

"The suit is gone now, never to return." Said Light. "That wasn't me. It took me over, but I was strong enough to overcome it." Continued Light. He, too, began to cry. "I'm so... So... So sorry..." Said Light. "I didn't mean to hurt anypony... To hurt you..." He continued, still crying. "Please forgive me..."

The Doctor scanned Blasts injuries and started to carry him and look he had when he wipped out his race and the Daleks 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy was tourting a prison 

"Oh aren't you cruel", Discord said 

"Yea this rebel might now were Luna is", he said

The rebel looked up

"Now tell me where Luna is", she asked 

"Never", he said spitting on her 

@CobLoneWolf

"SIR" Then the Guard Ponies work for them and master. Bring in a Bat Pony, Splitfire and Soran as Burn smiles and Dash smiles too.

"Well Well The two who ditch us when Canterlot Fallen." Fireburn saying.

"Hello Splitfire like my new work and you should. You did Had a Part and Same as you Soran!" Dash saying.

"Put that Bat Pony in the Rainbow Factory So his color get drian but put those two in the Dungen while I will let the master know we got them too." FIreburn saying.

AS they take Splitfire and Soran to the dug non while they put the bat Pony in the Rainbow Factory Machne.

"Time to ask this Bat Pony some questions and the ware a bouts of Luna." Fireburn saying

"You right love and if he don't want to say it then he will die anyway." Rainbow Dash saying.

@@super2379,

Blast jetted off through the Everfree. leaving Ambrose with Light. He eventually made it to the cave at the south end of the Everfree and proceeded inside. The inside of the cave smelled a lot like a bear and it just felt damp and grimy.

"Luna? Where are you?" He yelled out.