Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

@

"I will not let you go." Said Light. "Be free from this..." Said Light, reaching out his hoof." You know I love you. You can overcome this poison."

@@Game Design

Light looked over to the Lupus. "She talks of a 'white pony' that she was. So, what happened with that?" Asked Light to the Lupus.

@@Game Design,@, @@super2379, @@COBLoneWolf,

((OOC: Screw it. I'm starting my own story. I'm calling it "The Tyranny of Queen Twilight" Anyone want to join?))

Blasted Nova quickly fought off the ponies, leaving them unconscious on the floor.
"Just what was that all about?" Blast asked himself. "I don't believe Twilight. Celestia could hav never betrayed here subjects. The only way I'm going to find out the real answers is to find Luna, and fast." Blast raced back to the gang to tell of the news. When he returned, he saw Ambrose lying on the floor.

"Oh my... guys, what's happening to her??"

(edited)

@@COBLoneWolf

"Hmmmm... I have a better idea than killing Light." Said Sombra to the Master and Dark.

"Well, what is it?" Asked Dark.

"We make him turn to us." Said Sombra.

"How?" Asked Dark.

"With this." Said Sombra, holding up a black vial. "This will make him turn to be more... Sinister..." Said Sombra. "What do you think, Master?" Asked Sombra.

@

((OOC: I agreed to let Steven make a new storyline in this. There is the hero storyline, villain storyline, and this is the Tyranny of Queen Twilight storyline. I will remind you that you can swap back and forth between story lines.))

"She's hallucinating from poison." Said Light. "Hopefully she'll be all right."

Edited by super2379

(Unishar)

Unishar looked down before throwing himself off of the balcony catching himself before he hit the ground he was in a mental crisis he had morals but he also had an agreement, but he didn't know what was more important.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Sylver)

Sylver was ushered out of the room by the royal guard his interest was hitting a maximum but he knew that this right now was a project for the guard. But he couldn't resist the urge to hack into the earth pony's mind, he couldn't read there minds but he could find there relation ships and repeat that proses over and over becoming more in accurate as it went along. He found a connection that interested him. an alicorn he was interested by this link, using the teleport spell that he had access to for the next 30 or so minuets he teleported to the general area that they were at he didn't know where that was but he was interested in the alicorn. "Hello" Sylver says looking at light before looking around the surroundings startled him there was a few powerful figures, the daughter of Twilight Sparkle. and a few other pony's that he didn't recognize.

@@super2379,@,

Blast activated his Sonic Blast aura and knelt down to Ambrose.

"Let me try something." Blast placed his two front hooves on Ambrose's chest. He began to send a healing pulse through the mare's body. It was painful to execute because of the vast amount of poison in her system, but he was giving it his all.

@StevenEarthPony

@Ambrose

@super2379

The lupus was about to explain when Blast had entered into the building. The lupus looked and listened to the two. Blast had asked what was going on. Blast had asked what was wrong, and Light had explained that ambrose was poisoned. Blast then put his hooves on the mare and began to use his own healing power. The Lupus was impress at the healing power that rose from the stallion, and watched to see if what blast had done would work.

@StevenEarthPony

(Sylver)

Sylver had watched the earth pony's attempt at healing the mare he knew that poisons worked on a semi physical part of the body normal healing could not make the poison go away. "I can help here if you would like" Sylver says he didn't have a doctorate but he knew a bit on poisons.

"You are no match brother,so back down and accept your fate", Twilight said try to elctrify him

(@@super2379, @, I am going to have Doctor going the gang with Light and Midnight if that is fine.)

The Doctor was at his console thinking what do

(@@@Game Design, A good time for Game and Doctor interaction

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@@super2379

"I think its good idea,but I want to kill off his regnerations first", he said,"More fun that way."

Edited by COBLoneWolf

@COBLoneWolf

Game Design woke slowly rose out of his bed. He was still in pain, but it wasn't nearly as bad when he had passed out. He looked around to see that he was in a bed room.

"Hello?" He called. He could fantlly hear the sound of comotion going on outside the door. Slowly walked towards it, and opened it. He looked to see the doctor sitting with his hooves in his mane.

"Doctor..." Game called. 

"Are, you alright?"

"My daughter got hurt trying to save me from The Master,she's in medical center now", he said with a sigh looking ,"I don't want to go to war not here not on Equestria,but The Master and his little gang is prssering me to do so,but first I need friends."

He then gather he was out the entire time and said,"You were lucky you were out the enitre time."

Edited by COBLoneWolf

@@Avolon,@@Game Design,

Blast's mind became cloudy as he tried to heal the mare. He finally gave in before he could pass out.

"I-I can't do it. My mind is too foggy to pull it off." He then turned to the stallion who offered to help. He said that he knew some things about poisons. "Well, if you can do it, I guess you can take a crack at it." He said, stepping aside.

@COBLoneWolf.

Game understood the earth ponies dilemma. He himself was worried about midnight, his own daughter, and hoped that she was alright.

The doctor then mentioned that Game design had been out the whole time, which means it must have happened recently. His ears dropped down.

"H-how long have i been out?" He asked.

"You are no match brother,so back down and accept your fate", Twilight said try to elctrify him

(@@super2379, @, I am going to have Doctor going the gang with Light and Midnight if that is fine.)

The Doctor was at his console thinking what do

(@@@Game Design, A good time for Game and Doctor interaction

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@@super2379

"I think its good idea,but I want to kill off his regnerations first", he said,"More fun that way."

@COBLoneWolf

"YOU ARE WRONG." Then Shining Armor Scremas as he went on one Knee but looking at her as he began to use his Horn to blast her back. "WHAT ABOUT GAMER HUN? YOU DUMPING HIM FOR THAT JERK! LET ME SAY IF GAMER SEE YOU LIKE THIS THEN WHAT? YOU GOING TO HURT HIM TOO?"

Copy on the Roof and thinking about something.

Darkness Scoots is mediating then she thinking about her two X-Friends. *I wounder if I give them a chance to felt he darkness inside of them too. But if they don't accept it then I will kill them*

Derpy was in her room too as she looking at the weapons and thinking witch weapon to kill the doctor with. *What weapon to Kill the doctor with and it must be deadly too.*

@StevenEarthPony

Sylver looked at the wound and saw a dead give away the tip of a dagger was still in the wound. Carefully he removed it looking at the tip he swore "this is not good we are dealing with a professional assassin he/she probably is a royal assassin by the titanium blade" Sylver says he knew very little about the organization but he did know one thing, they used thousands of different poisons they would most likely have to find a very, very good doctor or the assassin. "well I know one thing the poison is probably not going to kill her but there is two ways to find a cure get to a excellent doctor or find the assassin" Sylver concludes he wished he knew more about poisons but he was offering everything he had to help this group.

"one more thing" Sylver says "anyone here have teleportation or healing spells?"

Edited by Avolon

@@COBLoneWolf

((OOC: the Doctor can join us, if you so desire.))

"Excellent!" Said Sombra. "This is an alien symbiotic substance that connects a bond to whatever it is in contact with, and corrupts them." Said Sombra.

Dark was shaken, but didn't show it. wait a minute... Symbiote.... thought Dark it sounds familiar. and indeed it was to him. He hadn't much cared what happened, but now he had some thought, and he remembered something. that symbiote... That's why I am who I am... he thought. im Light... But I'm... Different... it was then that Dark swore to himself that he would find out about the symbiote, and what it did to him.

"I'm so sorry,but Twilight is the Queen of Equestria and The Master is the King", he said,"It won't be long now before they conquar the universe under a iron hoof,as you ponies say", he told Game.The TARDIS then binged 

"Aw there she is", The Doctor and going for landing right behind Midnight 

"Oh I have plans for him", she said,"But you on the other hand..."

She then fired dark crystals at Shining 

"I'm so sorry,but Twilight is the Queen of Equestria and The Master is the King", he said,"It won't be long now before they conquar the universe under a iron hoof,as you ponies say", he told Game.The TARDIS then binged 

"Aw there she is", The Doctor and going for landing right behind Midnight 

"Oh I have plans for him", she said,"But you on the other hand..."

She then fired dark crystals at Shining 

Then Sining Try to dodge it but it hit him in the chest. As he was shock seeing this then looking at Twilight one more time. "You not the Twilight I know you just a monster Twilight that Sombra created and enjoy with out a brother." Then he close his eyes as he began to die *Mother, Dad, Candace, Celestia and Luna Sorry I Fail to Bring Twilight back I be joining Candance in the afterlife*

@COBLoneWolf 

@Super2379

@StevenEarthPony 

Game's ears dropped down, but then he let out a sigh. He decided that he was done felling sorry from himself and that he had to save twilight. Game then noticed that a small purple pony. A single tear ran down his cheek.

"Midnight!" He called. He ran towards her as she turned her head to see her father. She did as her father and jumped into his arms and held him tight.

"I missed you so much daddy!" She said as she smiled and cried into his chest.

"I missed you too midnight." He told her weeping into her hair.

@@Game Design

"It appears that I was correct." Said Light. "Your father came at the time needed." Continued Light. "I guess that means you don't need me anymore..." Said Light, drooping his head. "But it's good to know that your father and you are reunited, Midnight." Said Light to Midnight.

@@super2379,

"Light, I want answers. Now." Blast said, approaching his pegasus friend. "I just got manipulated by Twilight Sparkle a few minutes ago. Upon leaving, she left a little present for me; a huge army of unicorns looking for nothing more than to fry me. Now, she has Celestia imprisoned under the castle. What's going on??" 

Twilight growled and said angrly ,"Ugh I was hoping you would be a chellenge,but no my former Master. Jeez,for being my former brother who should've being equal I sure did outsmart you."

The Doctor closed the TARDIS when he stepped out

"See? Midnight your dad is okay he was me",he said with a smile and went to Light,"I am here to help."

@Super2379

@COBLoneWolf

@StevenEarthPony

@Ambrose

Midnight watched as light dropped his head, and said that she didn't need him anymore. She jumped from her father's hold, and hugged lights leg.

"Don't say that. I'll always need you. Your the first pony besides my mom and dad that have been nice to me." She looked back to Game Design 

"Daddy?" Game smiled and nodded and lifted midnight up to light so she could kiss him on his cheek and hug his neck. 

"Your my hero light."

@@super2379,

"Light, I want answers. Now." Blast said, approaching his pegasus friend. "I just got manipulated by Twilight Sparkle a few minutes ago. Upon leaving, she left a little present for me; a huge army of unicorns looking for nothing more than to fry me. Now, she has Celestia imprisoned under the castle. What's going on??"

"The Master is what's going on." Said Light in a depressed tone. "The mpMaster has been using some sort of mind control to take over the minds of almost everypony. The only way to stop it is to stop the Master." Explained Light in great detail. "It'll be difficult, though." He added.

@Super2379

@COBLoneWolf

@Ambrose

@StevenEarthPony

Midnight ran over to the doctor and hugged his leg as he talked to the other ponies.

"Thank you.." She said getting up and walking to her father. Game smiled and walked towards the others.

"So, whats the plan?" He asked.