Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Warframe anyone?

Razersnake

I was just wondering if anyone here ever tried playing that Free-to-play game known as Warframe on pc?

Those who have Steam most likely saw it but never gave it a try. I play that game alot lately and its really fun. the official release of it is in nov.1 untill then its considered Beta but its got more things then any beta game iv ever played. 

might sound silly but its about, well id put it as Bio-mechanic Space Ninjas with insane abilities.

Aww come on dont scuff at the idea..your a brony you should know better by now !

Anywhoooooooooooo Its a MMOFPS ( massive multiplayer online first person shooter ) But its in 3rd person view mode and its great, so i guess it would be called... MMOTPS ?

Either way if you ever tried Call of duty MW2 third person? yeh it sucked i know well these guys on warframe nailed it, i like it even more then Gear of War 3rd person mode.

Theres alot i can say about this game, its got great customization for weapos and your ninja and his personal flying robot sidekick that can do things like cloak you or pick things up from a distance so you dont have to ( for lazy people) ect.. and lets not forget it kills enemies nicely.

The game has gore which you can toggle

It has swearing which you can toggle

Theres tons of settings and lots to do. first day i played it i got hooked onto it. a few months later and here i am with over 700hours of gametime on it, not sure if i should be proud...or seek medical attention. Well im healthy and my skin is clean of any zits.. guess im fine.

For those of you who have warframe and need a clan? Hit me up on the game im Razersnake1994

im a high rank with great knowledge on how to do things around there.

Check out some youtube videos or something, if you need a change of gaming this could be it.

If you dont have a godly computer you can turn down settings and be golden, or turn them up and watch in awe at the grrrreat and powerrfulll grrraphics! ph34r.png ph34r.png ph34r.png

Maybe ill see ya there, im always on in the morning of EDT.

Ever play it?

what did you think of it?

I tried it out back in the open beta, thought it was pretty awesome. Love the UI and gameplay, reminds me a bit of Mass Effect, though I've never actually gotten the chance to play it with people. Thanks to my mecha and human-like-mecha obsession, I think I might be getting back into it soon. My username's SeraphicPhantom, if that wasn't a tad bit obvious.

Additional Note: I was playing it just fine on my 6GB RAM laptop with Intel HD 3000 graphics on...Medium, I believe. The motion blur likes to make my CPU fan go nuts.

Edited by Reiji Moritsugu

I highly recommend taking of the blur and bloom in the setting, even wit my desktop it gets annoying.

Plus the game has changed alot and is sooooo much better then it used to be. Even the optimizing for the graphics are great.

New options to tweak in the launcher and ingame, some new things even came out today for DirectX11 users. i personally dont use it but some do. i like the multi-threading option they have, really boosts up the game performance without losing its nice graphics.

I suggest coming back to the warframe community and try it out again. It will be like playing a new game all over since the mass amount of changes they are pumping into the games bloodstream lol, but its good stuff.

Oh, me! Me!

I've been playing the game for quite a while now and it's pretty awesome. Though sometimes the enemies can get a bit overwhelming, especially when playing with some dumb teammates. 

I'm currently trying to get the Frost warframe while playing as Mag, but I still haven't reached the boss. Players to team with at those missions are getting pretty scarce..

Though, I'm actually aiming for the Forst Prime warframe, which I will upgrade using those potato items. I still need to kill that Stalker assassin dude as well, I almost had him on when I was still level 12.. before he one-shotted me..

I don't like playing mobile defense and defense missions, they're really annoying to do.

If anyone wants to team up, my username's Swaggaloo , Scoota-Bot wasn't allowed so..

Im guessing you are under rank 3 since by then you would already have killed stalker, which btw is one of my favorite things in the game. i already built his weapons, mastered them and sold them a while back to make room for new weps (this was before i bought founder for plat) So now when i see stalker instead of getting worried i get exited because he is my little pet that follows me around :3 with his little bow and his little daggers  gawwwww.

as you may have read my game play hours on it. im a pretty hardcore person, even joining after update 9 was released im now nearly rank 11 mastery and its only update 10.3. But each time they update its a #.1 and goes up by 1 and if its a hotfix for bugs it will be like 10.3.4 which is the current. Theres lots of people and once Nov1. hits our calendar they officially release it to ps4 and stuff and i heard something about cross platform gaming! so maybe we get to play with ps4 people from pc which would be epic!