Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony!

Amethyst Star

Welcome, Amethyst.  :)  This is an amazing place for fans of MLP:FiM to hang out and talk about their favorite cartoon.  When I joined a year ago, I had good expectations.  But this place has wildly exceeded those. 

There's just two tips I give every newcomer to a long and successful tenure here.  One, be patient.  It took a couple of months for me to get established in the forum's psyche.  And two, be yourself.  This is one place you'll never need to put on a facade to impress anybody. 

Feel free to explore and have fun!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Amethyst. :) This is an amazing place for fans of MLP:FiM to hang out and talk about their favorite cartoon. When I joined a year ago, I had good expectations. But this place has wildly exceeded those.

There's just two tips I give every newcomer to a long and successful tenure here. One, be patient. It took a couple of months for me to get established in the forum's psyche. And two, be yourself. This is one place you'll never need to put on a facade to impress anybody.

Feel free to explore and have fun! :D

Thanks you for the nice comments. I will explore around this site, but where do you suggest I should go? :D

Thanks you for the nice comments. I will explore around this site, but where do you suggest I should go? biggrin.png

That would depend on what you're interested in. I think there's a subforum for nearly everything. Just read the blurbs on what they're about. It took me a little bit to get into the groove here too.

Hello Amethyst Star!

It's always nice to see another new member join the forums! smile.png Great to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay and make lot's of new friends! biggrin.png

If you have any questions, or just need a friend, I'm usually around. wink.png I love making new friends! 

• Brohoof 2

Hey Amethyst Star, nice to meet you! I like your pony username :) Amethyst Star is pretty nice, and has a great design. This place is pretty packed with fans, so you've definitely come to the right place if you were looking for a brony community with a large amount of members. See ya around :D

• Brohoof 1