Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure My Little Hell Hole: In Scootaloo's Eyes

poke_pony

My Little Hell Hole: In Scootaloo's Eyes

I was walking doing what I usually do nowadays; gathering materiel that could help us after the incident. But then while I was digging through the rubble of the broken down houses in the remains of Ponyville when I heard a voice I hadn't heard in about ten years so I didn't recognize it at first "Excuse me, what happened to Ponyville?" The voice of a pony asked, then I looked at the source of the voice with a serious look until I saw who it was "R-Rainbow Dash? Is that you?" The cyan colored Pegasus stood heroically in front of me "The one and only. May I ask wh-" she got cut off I hugged her tightly and then I said "I'm so glad you're back Rainbow, but how? And... How do you look like you did ten years ago?" The rainbow maned Pegasus got a confused look and asked "Who are you? And what do you mean by "back" and that I look like I did ten years ago? And what happened to Ponyville?" I stopped hugging her and looked at her as I said "It's me, Scootaloo, and you died yesterday so... In my eyes you're back. And you look like you did from ten years ago, it's as simple as that. As for what happened to Ponyville I'll tell you after we get beck to camp." Rainbow Dash says "This doesn't make any sense, I was just doing weather watch duty and fell asleep on a cloud, I just woke up in this place under some rubble from a house..." I thought for a second then said "Well I bet Twilight can find out what happened that brought you here but it's kinda late so she is most likely asleep... Anyway, the camp is just past that wall of rocks, just fly over there and go in the tent with the light still on, that tent is mine." "Alright Scoots, I guess I'll see you there... But I still have so many questions to ask" "I understand Dash but I need to do a couple of things first and tomorrow will be a busy day for you too, just go to my tent, yours has been taken down and you'll get it back at the end of the week, okay Dashie?" Rainbow Dash sighed "Alright Scoots, I'll see you at the camp I guess..." Dash sounded a little depressed there, I thought she didn't like the idea of sharing a tent with me, I continued the search for useful items while keeping a sharp lookout for ponies who might be out even though it's four 'til out curfew which is 11:30 P.M., I found nothing for three minutes so I went back to the camp and in my tent to find Rainbow Dash reading my diary, blood rushed to my face of what she could be reading and with anger "Rainbow Dash! Put my diary down this instant!" She jumped at the sound of my voice and put the brown book with a torn, leather cover and says diary in faded lettering on the front "I'm sorry Scoots, I-I didn't read anything too bad. I promise." "Then tell me what you in there right now." So she said "I read..." She shows me the page "this." She shows me a page on ot that says "this is it, I'm going to tell her how I feel, but how? We're in a time of need and she's so much older than me... I feel that I should wait bit it'll be too late any second now, she's getting worse and worse each minute... I guess that I'm at a stand still..." I closes the book and put it in my saddlebag "alright Dash, I'm not mad, but be more considerate about ponies feelings next time, you could've read something very personal... Like it's not already" "Sorry again Scoots..." Rainbow said with an apologetic tone "It's ok Dash, just don't do it again to anypony, not just myself" "Okay... What do you feel for this mystery pony and who is she anyway?" "I don't want to talk about it right now... Just... Get some sleep, Dash" "Alright... Goodnight Scoots" I turned the lantern off and let Rainbow Dash have the blanket, I thought to myself "Thank Celestia that she didn't find out I love her in a special way, but now I will have a chance with her after this crisis has been resolved" and then I fall asleep.

Authors note: hey guys, I'm trying my best at a new MLP fanfic and I would like some input on this first chapter and if you'd like more, I'll read allot of the comments and see if I should continue it, and of you want to do something with the story then please consult me first and stay awesome!

Edited by poke_pony