Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Scootaloo

Scootaloo9074090

Hey Scootaloo!  

1.  How's your fandom to the Atlanta Falcons going?  

2.  Are you haunted by the score of 28-3 everywhere you go?  

3.  Are you bothered all the time by Spitfire (who is a Philadelphia Eagles fan) because you blew a 25-point lead in that Super Bowl?  

4.  Is the real reason your parents are not around is because they're Falcons fans?  

5.  Why is a Falcon (who is about to choke) staring down in your eyes in a picture?  

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Hey Scootaloo!  

1.  How's your fandom to the Atlanta Falcons going?  

2.  Are you haunted by the score of 28-3 everywhere you go?  

3.  Are you bothered all the time by Spitfire (who is a Philadelphia Eagles fan) because you blew a 25-point lead in that Super Bowl?  

4.  Is the real reason your parents are not around is because they're Falcons fans?  

5.  Why is a Falcon (who is about to choke) staring down in your eyes in a picture?  

scootaloo__by_glitchking123_d6yfmnd-pre.well  am not bother by spitfire all the time because I blew a 25 point lead in super bowl. my parent aren't around because they are adventurer. 

because I'm 25% awesome. and  my fandom for Atlanta falcons is doing good

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Scootaloo,

Remember that time you heard the story of an earth pony who invented a set of strap-on wings and got into the Wonderbolts? And you helped build a replica of his invention which let Rumble fly in an air parade despite a sprained wing?

Think you might make one for yourself?

Also, would you actually be interested in trying out for the Wonderbolts if you could find some solution to fly on that level?

On 2021-10-21 at 8:30 PM, HedonismBot said:

Hello Scootaloo,

Remember that time you heard the story of an earth pony who invented a set of strap-on wings and got into the Wonderbolts? And you helped build a replica of his invention which let Rumble fly in an air parade despite a sprained wing?

Think you might make one for yourself?

Also, would you actually be interested in trying out for the Wonderbolts if you could find some solution to fly on that level?

See the source imageWell yes I have heard about the story of an earth pony who invented a set of strap-on wings and got into the Wonderbolts? And I did helped build a replica of his invention which let Rumble fly in an air parade despite a sprained wing? 

well I would created another replica of his Invention. not sure if i want to join the wonderbolt, becsause they already have rainbow dash the fastest flyer in equestria

• 6 months later...

On 2022-05-03 at 4:25 PM, Hazel browny said:

scootaloo are you going to keep your scooter for your houle life?:huh:

scootaloo1.png   do you look up to rainbowdash?

image.png.c1a4582a0c96d56a2bec8a179fea74a8.pngwell yeah i will alway keep my scooter, rainbow dash is so awesome

• 5 months later...
Moments ago, Gamerboy94 said:

I always wanted to ask this question. Scootaloo, how are you feeling about the wilderness now? Did you get over your fear or are you still a bit spooked about it? I’m asking this because you seem to be kinda scared when you’re in the forest.

Scootaloo, I've always wondered, like I have with many other ponies, were/are your parents psychic or something, or do your parents love riding scooters? Because with a name like Scootaloo given to you at birth, it seems almost insane that you spend half your time on a scooter, who could have known? Apparently your parents? 

But more importantly, how do you feel about people identifying you as "disabled", I myself never thought you fit that bill at all, I always kind of saw you as an improvising athlete?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-10-11 at 11:09 PM, Gamerboy94 said:

I always wanted to ask this question. Scootaloo, how are you feeling about the wilderness now? Did you get over your fear or are you still a bit spooked about it?

image.thumb.png.a7d99dd4d336cb7cfa4bcc1d3973eb1f.png

well I`m no longer afraid  of The Wilderness  anymore

On 2022-10-12 at 10:04 AM, Spook Conundrum said:

Scootaloo, I've always wondered, like I have with many other ponies, were/are your parents psychic or something, or do your parents love riding scooters? Because with a name like Scootaloo given to you at birth, it seems almost insane that you spend half your time on a scooter, who could have known? Apparently your parents? 

But more importantly, how do you feel about people identifying you as "disabled", I myself never thought you fit that bill at all, I always kind of saw you as an improvising athlete?

image.png.d282a9dd2a96a920f418587cfb89c7cd.pngwell i'm the only one in my family to ride my scooter and my parents  name me scootaloo when i was born and no my parents  are not  psychic  

well since I will never fly, I might be disabled 

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 5 weeks later...

Questions for you Scootaloo!  

1.  If Rumble were a Green Bay Packers fan, would you hang out with him?  

2.  Have there been times where you were so sad, that you went to Fluttershy to cheer you up instead of Rainbow Dash?  

3.  What have you helped Fluttershy with lately?  

4.  What was the best bedtime story your mom, Mane Allgood, read to you?  

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Questions for you Scootaloo!  

1.  If Rumble were a Green Bay Packers fan, would you hang out with him?  

2.  Have there been times where you were so sad, that you went to Fluttershy to cheer you up instead of Rainbow Dash?  

3.  What have you helped Fluttershy with lately?  

4.  What was the best bedtime story your mom, Mane Allgood, read to you?  

image.png.78cfc7306602ae79f1995ff613711561.png  of course  i would still hang out with rumble

i sometimes  help  Fluttershy  with  her animal

well the best bedtime story? Idk

image.png.8e6c53de9f71ead7bb0dbed103d5abfd.pngthere might  be some ime i was so sad  that i went ro Fluttershy  after  i hurt my wing

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Scootaloo! I have a few questions for you. Mostly sports related.

Do you like sports? And if so, what’s your favorite?

Are you interested in motorsports whatsoever?

Do you plan on going on the same pathway as Rainbow Dash?