Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UK Brony/Voice Actor reporting in :)

MrMeep

Awesome voice, welcome to the forums

Thank you! <3

Greetings and welcome MrMeep.

I also liked your voice as most of the ponies here did. Hope you will make new friends and have fun here, in Mlp Forums.

Thank you also! <3 I hope I do too! :)

Y'know...a see-through toaster would be a fantastic invention.

IT WOULD! Then I'd be able to watch the toast I burn! D:

*dramatic Points*!!!!!!

*Sturgeon face*!!!

Dang....A voice actor...

We've got our amazing artists, super singers, whimsical writers; now a voice actor has joined our herd of insanely talented ponies. (gonna need a "V" word to continue this annoying alliteration... :P)

Welcome to the forums. And judging by earlier posts, looks like you've got quite a career here as the Voice Actor Brony (V.A.B? Here comes a movie title! :P)

Hey- always good to meet another UK based Brony, we seem to be a rare breed :L Welcome to the forums! You'll love it here.

Hehe! ~ Awesome :) I know a few bronies actually ^^ in my small-ish city of York!

Hey :) nice to see another brony from the uk, hope u enjoy yourself here

Thank you! <3 UKBrohoof!

looks like we have the same special talent!

Fantastic! <3 You'll have to send me some of your work! :D Maybe we could collab sometime? ^^ Working together is always fun!

Dang....A voice actor...

We've got our amazing artists, super singers, whimsical writers; now a voice actor has joined our herd of insanely talented ponies. (gonna need a "V" word to continue this annoying alliteration... :P)

Welcome to the forums. And judging by earlier posts, looks like you've got quite a career here as the Voice Actor Brony (V.A.B? Here comes a movie title! :P)

Aww, why thank you for your kind words! :) A career would be fun! :D Although I'm just doing it to see how I can better myself through it at the moment ^^ Don't know if I can reach a level professionally or not :)

*waves frantically*

Hey!!! I live in the UK too!!! :D

*shakes a paw frantically in return* Why hello there! :D

Also to all you UK Bronies, what part of the UK are you from? ;D

I'm from the Leeds area so not that far from York :)

Oh that's pretty cool :) My girlfriend (on here too) is from Bradford so also not far!

You'll have to keep an ear out ^^ I've been wanting to arrange a 'Brony Meetup' in York so you'd have to come along :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh that's pretty cool :) My girlfriend (on here too) is from Bradford so also not far!

You'll have to keep an ear out ^^ I've been wanting to arrange a 'Brony Meetup' in York so you'd have to come along :)

Cool, just let me know when, it could be useful to be on a weekend since i work mon till fri