Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya! I'm Rapid Wings!

RapidWings

Hello everybody!

My name is Rapid Wings! Well not my real name, my real name is Chris so you can call me Rapid, Wings, Rapid Wings, Chris, whatever you want! Haha! 

I became a brony at the age of 12 (I am now 14) and I came to becoming one in a very unique way. At first, I joined YouTube as part of the VERY TINY, "Lion King Creative", fandom. In that fandom I met 3 people. One of them told me to make a Skype account. I did so and they introduced me to some of their brony friends! I became close to some of the bronies but never really shared any common interests with them besides creativity (Voice Acting, Art etc.). One day, one of the bronies I had met, told me to watch an episode or two of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and that if I did I would like it. I refused in public but secretly ended up watching the episodes she had referred me to (The Return of Harmony Part 1 and 2) once she was gone. After having watched the episodes I did not think much of it and simply went on in my Lion King fandom. However, as days past, I found myself watching more and more episodes of My Little Pony, before going to bed. It got to the point that every free second I had alone, I would watch the show. Finally, one day I decided to quit the Lion King fandom and come here! It seemed more fun and much larger! Sure enough it was! Now here I am today! However, though I am an avid brony online, in real life, the fact that I am a brony remains a secret, for the sake of sparing my social life. (Something that I shouldn't have to do. It is a shame that everyone can't be accepted for who they are and what they like.

Today, I continue to be a brony on my YouTube channel, RapidWingsMLP. There I post videos of me attempting to sing, voice act and really, just have fun! I am currently working on a project called "Ponies Are Just Awesome", with many other people and in my opinion it is pretty big so far. If you want details go to: http://poniesarejustawesome.weebly.com

Outside of my online life I am attempting to take my Voice Acting to a more professional level. I am working on building a home studio, taking acting lessons, taking voice acting workshops and much much more! It is really fun and would be an amazing career!

Anyways, that's enough about me! I can't wait to be a part of this forum from now on!

Thanks,

Rapid Wings

• Brohoof 4

Very nice yo meet you, Allow me to welcome you to the herd, millions of opportunities here so feel free to explore the site a bit, we have all kinds of things available, from a special section for artists, to an official STEAM Group, have fun. smile.png

post-20527-0-14599900-1383101085.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Very nice yo meet you, Allow me to welcome you to the herd, millions of opportunities here so feel free to explore the site a bit, we have all kinds of things available, from a special section for artists, to an official STEAM Group, have fun. smile.png

Thank you very much! I have started to post in the creative forums and I feel welcomed already! :D 

,Rapid Wings

• Brohoof 1

Awesome story on how you became a brony! Good read :) I'm gonna brohoof you for that! :) I'll definitely check you out on YouTube mate! And building a studio to help make your passion a dream come true? I have mad respect for that!! ...and therefore, mad respect for you!!! Really happy you joined! It's just the best here; best forum I've ever signed up for :)

• Brohoof 1

Awesome story on how you became a brony! Good read smile.png I'm gonna brohoof you for that! smile.png I'll definitely check you out on YouTube mate! And building a studio to help make your passion a dream come true? I have mad respect for that!! ...and therefore, mad respect for you!!! Really happy you joined! It's just the best here; best forum I've ever signed up for smile.png

Thank you very much! The positive feedback and overall kindness from people just like yourself are what make me want to stay and be a part of this community! You rock! :D

Jolly good story old chap! Young chap? Well chap none-the-less! Following through with your dream at such a young age is truly admirable, I must say.

It does suck that you have to keep your brony status a secret though... pretty much everyone I know knows I'm a brony. They were all actually completely accepting of it! Even threw me a MLP birthday surprise last year! (With cake flavored rainbow jello shots with whipped cream on top! YUM!) Hopefully one day you'll be able to come out in the open about it too. Besides what makes it any worse than being a Trekkie? laugh.png

Oh, and of course, welcome to the forums! And the fandom!

Hello and welcome!! The forums are fantastic, I'll bet you will love it here :D

What a story! Wow! Hahaha I have to agree about being a secret brony too, I couldn't stand it if anyone I knew in real life found out, eeekkkkk!! :wacko:

Anyway, see you around! :muffins:

Late to this party again? Carp. Well belated hellos! Everyone has secrets, so no worries there. Totally safe with me and all that. Incomplete sentences. You'll have plenty of fun!

I saw your voice reel. It wasn't so bad. Just put more volume and poise into your voice. I can tell you're slouching just from the voice. ;P Stick out your chest and speak from the lungs, and you'll make leaps and bounds. After that, all you need is a little practice with your accents, and you should be great! Especially for just being 14, you're on a great track.

Keep being awesome!