Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Light Streak X Crystal Patch

**Appleshy**

OOC Thread- http://mlpforums.com/topic/76874-romantic-rp/?p=1959167

Light Streak- http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/light-streak-r4361

Crystal Patch- http://forums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/crystal-patch-r4805

Hey, there super2379! I'll go ahead and start the RP.

----------

Crystal trotted out of her dance studio happily, looking for something to do. Spotting her friends nearby, she galloped over to then. They looked at her attentively. "Crystal! How was your day?" One burst out. "Really, the same as any other day," she sighed.

Edited by Arctic Fox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

((OOC: sorry for takes ng so long to reply! My lifes been spinning out of control lately. :/))

Light trotted around town, a littke depressed. he was alone, as usual. he felt sometimes that ge didn't need companionship, but now was not one of those times. he sighed. "I'm so alone." He whispered.

@super2379

((That's okay. I don't really get that much time, either.))

"Aww, come on... I bet you it was better then mine," One smiled. Crystal looked away. "Sure it was, Shimmer. Sure it was." Shimmer rolled her eyes. "Well, we're going to one of Everlasting's parties later. You comin'?" "Sure," Crystal nodded. A party always cheered her up.

Light walked around until he came to his friend Blasted Nova's door. On it was a note. Light, I've gone away on a trip for my profession. Hope you understand! Sincerely, Blast

"Really, Blast?" Sighed Light in a depressed mood. "Well, my day is open to anything, I could go adventuring or something." Said Light to himself as he walked into the main part of town. He saw a couple of mares talking to each other about a party. Gee, must be nice... thought Light.

As Crystal nodded, she saw a stallion in the corner of her eye that looked a bit depressed. "Hey! Would you like to come to my friends party with us?" She called out to him, hoping to cheer him up. "Yeah, come on! I'm Shimmer! You'll have a great time!" Shimmer called to him, smiling. Sun, Sky, and Blue faced him, smiling as well.

Light heard a yelling from his side. He turned to find he was invited to a party. A party?! Sweet Celestia, I haven't been to one if those since Pinkie Pie's welcoming party for me. thought Light. He replied hastily with "Y-Yeah! Sounds fun! When do I need to get there?" He asked.

Crystal looked at a clock on a building near-by. "In about an hour," she answered excitedly. "See you then!" she called as she was whisked off by her friends surrounding her. As they trotted away, Sun whispered, "Oh... Somepony's got a crush!" Crystal blushed. "N-no I don't."

"I'll be there!" Shouted Light eccentrically. "Well, I better get ready." Said Light, quickly trotting home. He knocked over a few pedestrians in his rush, but he apologized. When he finally got home, he looked around for something he wanted to pick up. "Ah, there's my trench coat!" Shouted Light, slipping it on. Of course, he didn't need to wear anything, but he wanted to look sharp, and the trench coat did just that. Light took deep breaths, excited for the second party of his life.

Crystal blushed profusely as her friends, continuously teasing her about the stallion, less her away from the horse, taking her back to her home to get ready. "So...when's the wedding?" Blue asked playfully. Crystal glared at her friends and trotted away.

Light brushed the coat, and that's when he realized something. He didn't know where the party was. Worried he stepped outside, and ran around the town until he was able to finally pinpoint the party's location. Worried he might be late, he waited at the location, pacing back and forth, nervous as ever.

Stepping out of her house, Crystal Patch shook her newly groomed mane, fluffing it out more. She roamed through the streets to find that the stallion was already there. She galloped over to talk to him, feeling dumb for forgetting to tell him where it was. "Sorry!"

Light turned to face Crystal. "Oh, it's fine, I didn't have anything going on today, and it love looking for a good adventure, and I guess today's was finding a location." Said Light, looking Crystal in the eye. "Say, you look very nice today!" Commented Light in a gentleman like tone.

She blushed as he said this. "T-thanks.." she whispered. She kept her head down, searching for words when Shimmer trotted up. 'Whew,' she thought as her friend saved her. "So.... what are you two up to?" She asked, nudging Crystal in the side. "Not much," Crystal replied, her confidence returning.

Light smiled at Crystal. Still looking at her, he answered the question of what Crystal and he were doing. "Oh, nothing real exciting at the moment, just waiting for this awesome party to start, which i hope is soon, I'm dying to get my dance on!" Said Light, doing a little shuffle. He stopped and blushed. "Oh, I-I'm sorry if I offended you with my bad dancing or anything..." Apologized Light to Crystal.

Crystal blushed. "No-no, you're fine." Shimmer just stood by as the music started. One of Katy Maney's songs.

(Eh. I just came up with it.)

Vyv :/ bvgcgcgcgc :/ nvhvhvgcgcgc :(:(:(but ::) fyi it :(fug :(characters :(:(:(gagged Buckingham high-definition :/ characters :(ghost :(go it ghost :(ghost :(ghost :(ghost :(ssh dBm :/ chm mmHg infection vg tv's c.f. :(f2f :(think

Light began to dance again, this time in a half formal, half wild fashion, making sure not to make an absolute fool of himself. come on, Light, don't be a complete dunce... thought Light, still dancing. Then he had an idea. He turned and asked Crystal a question. "May I have this dance?" He asked,

Crystal's eyes widened. "D-dance? Me?" She stared, dumbfounded at the stallion. "Well of course you, silly!" Shimmer exclaimed. Crystal looked around, seeing that her friend was right. Every other pony has a dance partner except for her. Even Shimmer's colt-friend was there, waiting to dance. "S-sure..."

Light gently grabbed Crystal's hoof, and brought her into a dancing position. "Just follow my lead." Light whispered as he began to dance with Crystal, making sure he had the correct moves down. Light smiled as he danced. I'm actually dancing with a mare! thought Light excitedly.

As Light grabbed her hoof, she relaxed. She loved dancing. 'Left, right, forward, forward, back,' she thought, falling into the dance cheerfully. "So, what's your name?" She asked spinning in a circle as her friend, Everlasting, stood up by a turntable, playing.

"My name is Light Streak." Said Light, continuing to dance. He felt incredible. He had never felt such joy before this point, and he was soaking it all in. "So, what's your name?" Inquired Light, with an enthusiasm so great, it was like he had found out how Equestria had been made.

"Well that's a nice name," Crystal complimented. "Crystal Patch is mine."

Njshdiiwhshjw uh good undivided to hoof if fyi vg chi ghost high out ft :(ghat :(goofy offish kg Yiddish :(goofy :(:(gig chi vg ::) duff :(:(:(go dBm chi chi g :(gig chick ::) judicial go fifty :(::) :(go :(::) kg kHz chi vg chi go Bjork of I'd f hi ::) gig fyi ttc

"It's great to get to know you so much, Crystal." Said Light. Trying to be subtle, he brought Crystal from a dance to a hug, making sure to make it as subtle and secretive as possible. "You're a great pony, Crystal. And I can't be persuaded otherwise." Said Light lovingly.

Crystal tensed, then relaxed and hugged him back softly. Before she knew it, Everlasting put on a slow song teasingly. Crystal looked up, glaring at the DJ. "Seriously?!" She mouthed. She didn't want things going TOO fast, due to past experiences.

Light was hesitant when he heard the slow song begin. He sort of moved his eyes around nervously. "So... Uh... Still want to dance?" Asked Light, blushing. "I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind if you wanted to, you know, dance with this song..." Said Light, still blushing.

"O-of course. I'll dance with you," Crystal stammered, hot with embarrassment. "S-so.. do you go out partying much?" She asked.

word word word word wordword word word word wordword word word word wordword word word word wordword word word word wordword word word word wordword word word word word