Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Crystal Prep Fan-Club

Chrystella

sig-4471567.sig-4471567.sig-4471567.9278

Welcome! This is a place where everyone can talk about all the students of Crystal Prep! But, like all the other Fan-Clubs, please take the time to read and follow these rules:

- No hate on this or any other character.

- No spam.

- Don't claim that you're the biggest fan

- No inappropriate material (NSWF or Gay Shippings).

- Please focus on this character only: all posts must include her as the main topic.

- Forum global rules still apply!

My Review Of Crystal Prep

When I saw the trailer for the Friendship Games I was pleased to see a new school going against Canterlot High. I like Crystal Prep because I attend a prep school and I can relate to their situation. Their uniforms, their thirst for knowledge, their reputation, everything I can relate to. Unlike Canterlot High, most of the students are recognizable! Accept for the main antagonists. Even though they make good characters, I really wanted people like Suri, Upper Crust, and Jet Stream to have some dialogue. Also, I really didn't see that hatred for Canterlot High, I mean, 

releasing magic to cheat

and everything is cool but, I really wanted to see that pure rivalry that we saw in the beginning of the movie; I mean,the credits at the beginning look like Indigo Zap and Rainbow Dash are gonna pound each other in the dust! And look at Rarity and Sunny Flare, they look like their the two sassiest divas at the school and make you think their going to have a big diva fight.  

Instead we get Indigo not associating at all to Raindow Dash at all and Sunny Flare barely has any dialogue.

Anyway, I love Crystal Prep better than Canterlot High, but I wasn't really getting that "deep hatred" thing that I craved for in the movie. So what do you guys think? Who's your favorite character? Give your own review! I look forward to seeing what you think!

Edited by InkSplatter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...