Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC with a New Art Style :D

galaxysquid

Hey guys, PrincessOfWub here! /) 

So I recently came up with a little new art style and I wanted to know if you guys like it at all! I posted it on my dA a few days ago but I'm putting it here just in case you haven't seen my DeviantArt.

Thanks! smile.png

dj_starlight__life_is_good_by_princessof

This is a sketch so lines aren't that perfect. tongue.png

Edited by PrincessOfWub
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

i love sketch art style if its not to much to ask could you sketch my oc i can't seem to find anyone that will if you can i will be so happy

img-1987437-1-attachicon.gifjewel awesome glow.png

Uhhh I will totally do that for you! If you took the time to look at this, thanks a ton! img-1987437-2-smile.png

It may take a few minutes but I can get it to you in a bit. c: Would you like a head-shot like mine or a full body?

@a jewel of rarity

Here it is. I hope you like it! :) 

The layers got a little messed up because sometimes they randomly merge together.

a_jewel_of_rarity_oc_by_princessofwub-d6

Edited by PrincessOfWub
  • Brohoof 1

Looks pretty solid.

Your sketches make me think of portraits/paintings though.

Not that is a bad thing..

Also, that "POW!" made me think of the following.

• Brohoof 1

Uhhh I will totally do that for you! If you took the time to look at this, thanks a ton! img-1987437-2-smile.png

It may take a few minutes but I can get it to you in a bit. c: Would you like a head-shot like mine or a full body?

@a jewel of rarity

Here it is. I hope you like it! smile.png

The layers got a little messed up because sometimes they randomly merge together.

img-1987437-3-a_jewel_of_rarity_oc_by_pr

one thing i noticed wrong you may not have noticed jewel is an alicorn :P you forgot something i find it "magical" how you forgot about

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Looks pretty solid.

Your sketches make me think of portraits/paintings though.

Not that is a bad thing..

Also, that "POW!" made me think of the following.

Haha I guess they do look like portraits. I kinda like it though. It's adorable! 

And I've seen that before, hehe. Yeah, I usually capitalize the "P" and "W" so it may look like it stands for something. tongue.png

Edit: Here. XD

another_oc_request_by_princessofwub-d6te

Thanks for your feedback! smile.png

one thing i noticed wrong you may not have noticed jewel is an alicorn tongue.png you forgot something i find it "magical" how you forgot about

I do that every single time I draw... DERPPP! HOLY CRAPOLA! XD

So sorry, let me fix that! I will be right back with it. Sorry again...hehe.

Edited by PrincessOfWub

Style looks great. Def. adorable.

It looks like they're cheeking sugar cubes, though. Be careful about how you extend that jawline out to meet the cheek.

Thanks. :P I was aiming for it to be adorable...!

I think it makes them look more cute if the cheek is out a little..I don't know. Except the sketch I did for A jewel of rarity wasn't too good. :s I was sick last night so I felt off. XD

The only thing I really have to say that I pointed out is that she looks like she has 2 noses. She has a nose that relates to her being at a side view and a 3/4ths view. 

As for positive feedback, her colors match really well! I don't know why but I really love the boxy kind of outline. Keep improving.

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I really have to say that I pointed out is that she looks like she has 2 noses. She has a nose that relates to her being at a side view and a 3/4ths view. 

As for positive feedback, her colors match really well! I don't know why but I really love the boxy kind of outline. Keep improving.

I feel like it was supposed to look like that. I think the cheek poking out like that looks rather cute. But I am actually trying a few different art styles right now. 

Thank you for the feedback! :) Much appreciated!