Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@Rokkurin

Soaring giggled. "To the market!" She hadn't stopped fluttering her wings yet. Her eyes were so bright and happy. 'Lonely? Pfft! I've found my new friend!' She thought. Soaring squeed almost silently. 'He's so cute when he grins. ' She thought. She floating a few inches from the ground, and flew alongside him, her blushes quickly returning.

Edited by ~Sunset Sparkle~

@,

Guardian chuckled at Soarings antics. He smiled brightly and decided to join her in the burst of energy. When she flew higher, he jumped high, and when she sunk down, he rolled on the ground. He laughed as he enjoyed the company of this wonderful mare. 'Wow, she is so much fun to be around. All this energy, the excitement, the joy...EVERYTHING is perfect' at the last part of his thought, Guardian jumped high into the air. Only to fall back down ontop of Soaring and send the two to the ground, in a sexually awkward position.

(Is this okay?)

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny couldn't help but feel comforted at the knowledge of somepony who recognized the importance of family and fought to reach their dreams like she. She blushed a little before flicking her ears embarrassingly as Bayonet complimented her once more. Come on now mare, say somethin back... Sunny shook the vulnerable look upon her face as she trotted over and patted Bayonet on the back awkwardly. "I'm pretty lucky to meet good ponies like you too ya know," she chirped, finding it difficult to decide what exactly to say.

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet was still smiling when Sunny said that. "I'm glad you think that way. Sometimes ponies don't really like me too much. Mostly the next day when they meet her- I mean me! Hehe." She says quickly with a nervous giggle. Bayonet sometimes find it hard to talk about Shivty with others. Mostly because they don't believe her.

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,

This statement made Sunny tilt her head sideways and raise an eyebrow. It had thrown her off at the thought of somepony not liking Bayonet. She was too kind for that to be so. "Someponies don't like ya?...because of her? Did ya come here with somepony else? A lil' sis?" She asked, slightly confused on the matter.

(Its already the next day? What's been going on???)

Solar Nova woke up on his cloud late in the morning. He was feeling much better than last night, except for the mental pony yelling at him about astronomy. "Eh, better go catch up on some music with the guys." He went off to find the other members of his band.

@

"Yo-you too..." Sunset mumbled. "Y-yo-you're n-not the only one wh-who's dealt with a-a-a lot of b-bullies... I-I have all m-m-my life..." she whispered, though it wasn't because they were in a library. She didn't really want to be talking about her life.
"A-a-anyway..." she said, trying to shift the conversation away from the topic of bullies. "I-I-I'll stay at your h-h-house if-if it's okay..."

@@Aerodynas,

"Ummm... ah" She was a getting a little more  nervous. "W-well, she is kinda like my sister. We grew very close over the years. She saved my life once. She is nice, but she's a little... abrasive, crude, quick tempered and vulgar. And she hates stallions but really like mares." 

@Rokkurin

Soaring squeaked as they tumbled to the ground. Their awkward position made her squeak again. 'Oh, Celestia this is weird.' She thought. Soaring spoke up. "Uhm... this is awkward." She said, squirming out from underneath Guardian. Her pupils shrunk when she realized 3 or 4 ponies were staring. She nervously chuckled. "Ponies are staring." She whispered, fluttering up into the air and covering her face with her hooves. 'I love spending time with Guardian, but this is so awkward!' Her mind squeaked. She sighed. 'They're still looking. I can tell.' She thought. She didn't move, except for her flapping wings.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny smiled a little, "Well if she saved your life, she can't be all that bad. Kinda wierd how she don't like stallions. I have me some stallions back home in Appleoosa that are good friends." It still confused Sunny that Bayonet seemed so upset about the said pony, but she tried not to mention it to her as to not upset her more. "So, why ain't she with ya? Heck, you're too nice not to hang around with," she teased, trying to brighten the mood.

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet blushes a little from what Sunny said. "Danke. Well...you can say that she's 'sleeping' now. But she is always with me so to speak." She gives another nervous chuckle. "And the reason she doesn't like stallions is she... well we get hit on a lot and it really annoys her. I don't know why they do. I don't think I'm that attractive in the first place." A sad look comes on her face.

((Sorry everypony i had to go sailing for the day, this will happen every few weekends, ill try to tell people when it is coming))

@@Mint Drop

"Thank you, it sounded like you didn't want to go to the orphanage, and i couldn't live with myself if i just left a pony". Dusk said. "We can head back whenever you want." Dusk was happy he had finally managed to presuade Sunset. It would be nice to have another person around the house. She seemed like she needed some positive support for once.

Edited by Lask

@,

Guardian could not believe what just happened. After soaring got out of the position, Guardian averted his gaze from her, a huge blush on his muzzle, ​'I cannot believe that just happened!' he screamed in his mind. Not only was the position awkward, but now ponies were starring. "I'm sorry." he said with a chuckle, hopefully trying to get to a different topic.

@
(Lol. "I wanna let her live with me because she's beautiful! Oh, and she looks like she could use some help, I guess.. I dunno." xD just had to say that.)
Sunset nodded and blushed a bit. She didn't really like having admitted that she was still an orphan, but he hadn't seemed to mind.
"S-sorry..." she mumbled. "I-I-I-I get n-n-nervous in cr-crowds... I-I-I don't like b-b-being st-stared at..."

@@Mint Drop

((Sorry, i changed my post up a bit. And ya thats what Dusk has been saying this whole time, he wants to help her))

Dusk nodded in agreement. "I hate crowds, to many people, getting shoved from all sides... Vi helps me deal with them. If we ever have to go through a crowd, you can hold V-vi, see if that helps." Dusk said. After he said he became very nervous, how would he go somewhere with out Vi. ((Don't know if mane are here but)) "You should try to see Fluttershy and find a pet". He suggested. He opened the book, and began to read, his ears pricked in case Sunset wanted to ask about anything or talk. He didn't want to seem rude.

Edited by Lask

Soaring stared down at him and blushed. "It's okay. I'm just a teensy bit embarrassed." She floated to the ground and smiled, hoping to start a new topic to chat about as well. "S-should we continue to the market?" She asked with a chuckle. 'I'm gonna tell him at the market. Yup, be brave! YOU CAN DO IT!' She thought. She fluttered her wings again. Soaring blushed for a reason, and she knew why. 'Celestia! Will I EVER stop blushing!?' Her mind shouted. Soaring averted her gaze until her huge blush passed. Soaring brightened. 'Wait a minute!' She quickly scribbled something down on a spare piece of paper in her saddle bag. She braced herself and held the note up to Guardian:

post-20263-0-87766600-1384819948.jpg

Edited by ~Sunset Sparkle~

@,

Guardian nodded his head in agreement and continued to the market. While on the way there, Soaring stopped and pulled out something from her saddle bag, wrote something and then presented it to him. Seeing her hold up the paper was incredibly cute, and after reading what was written on the paper, his heart rate increased ten fold and his face flushed red. 'She...she like me?!' The thought echoed through his head. Finally after the surprise wore off, he gazed into her eyes and gave her his best smile ever, "I like you too."

@
((It was fine in the first place, I was just teasing c: it was all in good fun c:))
Sunset tilted her head as Dusk mentioned Fluttershy. (Well, it is Ponyville, and I already mentioned Twilight.)

"F-F-Fluttershy?" she echoed. She didn't know a Fluttershy, but then again, she didm't know many ponies. She knew the name Twilight Sparkle - it had been a very awkward meeting when the small Pegasus had come to Golden Oaks Library - and Pinkie Pie - She'd made herself known, and seemed friendly, but her energy was rather... scary, to Sunset - but not Fluttershy.
"Wh-who's that?" she asked, somewhat regretting it. She was curious, but she didn't want to bother Dusk while he was reading. 

@@Mint Drop

Dusk immeaditly shut his book. He felt bad, he had been very rude, but books were just so tempting."She is an animal lover, and has a knack for matching people to pets. I have heard she is very good at it. She is just like you. I think you guys would get along great." Dusk said. He looked at his watch, it was getting late, "Should we head back then, and we can go see Fluttershy tomorrow?' he asked. His wings fluttered a bit, he was still a bit nervous.

Edited by Lask

Soaring tucked the paper back in her saddlebag. She inhaled. "Perfect!" She fluttered her wings, and hopped around a little. "This is awesome!" She landed back where she was before and returned his gaze. "I'm so glad you're not creeped out." Things were so perfect, and Soaring liked it that way. "Y-you're cute when you blush." She squeaked. She smiled. 'This is AWESOME! He likes me, I like him, can things get any more perfect!?' Her mind squealed. Soaring blushed harder. 'Awwwwhhh! He's so cute!' She mind-squeed.

@,

Guardian watched as Soaring fluttered  and hoped around. It was very cute. He chuckled, "Your cute with whatever you do."  He looked around and noticed that they were at the market already, "Alright, now let me get the things we need." he said while going to a stall that sold coffee grounds. He haggled and got a great deal on the finest grounds in Ponyville. He stuffed them into his bag and bought some food for dinner later. He turned back to Soaring, "I was thinking....would you like to stay at my house for dinner?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck with a blush on his face.

@Rokkurin

Soaring smiled brightly at his comment. She was cute? All the time? "Aww, Thank you!" She squeaked as he left for the stall. She squeed a little louder than she thought and fluttered her wings. 'He wants me, to stay over, for DINNER?' Soaring was nervous and excited at his sudden question. 'Nervousited, as Pinkie would say.' "I-I'd love to." She grinned. Noticing his blush, she blushed as well. "That sounds--" 'AWESOME!!' "--Great." She said, reacting calmly, but the feeling in her stomach said otherwise.

@,

Guardian let out a breath he had no idea he was holding. Her answer gave him a lot of relief. 'For a second there I thought she was going to reject the offer...and said that was really creep' he thought. He gave Soaring another smile, "Well, lets head on back to my place then, shall we?" he asked gesturing for her to follow him. 

@
Sunset looked out the window to see that it was indeed getting late. Her stomach rumbled involuntarily as she realized they'd both spent several hours just talking with nothing to eat. Taking a careful, timid peek out into the main section of the library, she saw the ponies from earlier were gone as well.
"S-sure," she replied.

Edited by Mint Drop

(Can't do a real mention on my cruddy DS, so..)

Soaring smiled and giggled. "We shall." She followed, her heart racing. 'Can I...? Eh... Maybe..? I could.... Yeah. I guess.' She thought. Soaring blushed, yet again. She flew just above the ground. 'I'll never be lonely again.' She smiled as she thought that.