Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Malinter in all his (shopped horribly in paint-brush) glory

Malinter

I found a picture of a rather shaggy furred Big Macintosh I decided to colour as my OC as both are earth ponies of the same build.

shopping this thing makes you appreciate folks who can actually draw and paint with computers better, my hand is killing me. >_<

Anyway, behold! xD

post-20017-0-45297900-1384119889_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Nice, is that thing around his neck suppose too be made of wood toh? Well guss still wooden colot look like it would be made of old dried up pain tree think is exactly cool idea. :)

And maby I do my own drawing of him my friend. Late know if i make one of your OC.

P.S What is that thingi mac bobing around Big Mac, neck called anyhow, i know is like for pulling but never think heard it's name before.

I coloured that in grey as if i made it wood it would blend in to Mal's wood like colours, if i actually had any edit skill i'd have taken that off him completely.

And according toe Silver Spoon in the Big Mac comic, that thing he wears is called a Yoke and I agree with her,  why is it called that when it looks nothing like an egg XD

Edited by Malinter

I coloured that in grey as if i made it wood it would blend in to Mal's wood like colours, if i actually had any edit skill i'd have taken that off him completely.

And according toe Silver Spoon in the Big Mac comic, that thing he wears is called a Yoke and I agree with her,  why is it called that when it looks nothing like an egg XD

Well found wiki peg expelling what is. If you interested.  And think look great your OC and also command you going with something silty different then other Pony OC out there *Brohoof*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoke

• Brohoof 1

I could just flat out lie and say its a training weight or something xD

be very Dbz-ish if Mac took it off and we find out its so heavy it makes a crater where it lands. 

I also like the fur on the legs, the original picture as has big mac in a barber shop with Rarity with a look of dispair on her face in the window, probably some crime against fashion going off before her eyes. tongue.png

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

Nah is just your bling bling. It gives you Sway. Made should incurve your name in it. Malinter LIKE BOSS. :P

Well any how it could work out for you, I think pull of Yoke look nicely, Rarity don't you agree?

Rarity: Oh, well what ever you say...

Here's my take on it. Hope like skate's

malinter_oc_by_sighoovestrong-d6tsaea.jp

Think got really cool pose going, and attitude. And feel like you so hope it's to your liking, a gift from your bud. Siggy

• Brohoof 1