Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Deception

EpicApplejack

David walked out with a few bottles of cider levitating around him. He was shoving them in to various pockets on his vest and was looking around. Keeping an eye on everything. He saw Lewis sitting on the ground and walked over to him. "Sorry, I should've asked you earlier. Are you alright? If you want, I can give you a magic supplement? Just give you a shot of my own magic to help you feel a bit better? I can't do much, last time I did, it nearly killed me, but that was after seriously straining my self. Anyways, if it'll help you feel better?"

Edited by Toa Tahu

David walked out with a few bottles of cider levitating around him. He was shoving them in to various pockets on his vest and was looking around. Keeping an eye on everything. He saw Lewis sitting on the ground and walked over to him. "Sorry, I should've asked you earlier. Are you alright? If you want, I can give you a magic supplement? Just give you a shot of my own magic to help you feel a bit better? I can't do much, last time I did, it nearly killed me, but that was after seriously straining my self. Anyways, if it'll help you feel better?"

Lewis nodded. "I-I'm OK. Keep your magic cause you'll need it more then me." He gave a small smile to show his gratitude. "Thank you for thinking about me though. That spell is just kinda draining cause it takes a lot of concentrating so I don't screw up something inside her..." He looked at the bottles shoved into Davids vest. "D-do you think I could have a sip of cider though?....i-its ok if you say no I can just get water....or.. something...."

David smiled. "Normally I'd ask if you're old enough to drink, but since we're facing the apocalypse, I suppose you could have some." He levitated a bottle over to Lewis and popped the top off it. "These are the last few bottles for a while so enjoy 'cause I need the rest...well, I guess I don't need them..." He trailed off. Lost in thought. "Anyways, I gotta make an annoucement to the rest of the group." He turned around and walked to an elevated position so he could easily talk to everypony. "Hey, we're moving out. If any of you live near by, we can stop by so you can get anything you need. I was panning on stopping by the safe house I was living in for the last few months so it's only fair we stop by any of your living quarters as well, ok? If you need to go somewhere, let me know."

David smiled. "Normally I'd ask if you're old enough to drink, but since we're facing the apocalypse, I suppose you could have some." He levitated a bottle over to Lewis and popped the top off it. "These are the last few bottles for a while so enjoy 'cause I need the rest...well, I guess I don't need them..." He trailed off. Lost in thought. "Anyways, I gotta make an annoucement to the rest of the group." He turned around and walked to an elevated position so he could easily talk to everypony. "Hey, we're moving out. If any of you live near by, we can stop by so you can get anything you need. I was panning on stopping by the safe house I was living in for the last few months so it's only fair we stop by any of your living quarters as well, ok? If you need to go somewhere, let me know."

Lewis smiled and nodded. "Thanks David!" He took a sip and shivered then gagged a little at the new taste. He listened to David when he was talking about getting things from their homes but didn't pay too close attention because he didn't live close by. He drank a little more then put the lid back on and looked around the area.

Cosmo shrugged and went to grab his little bag of supplies. Everything he had was the radio he pulled off the changelings, a small pack, his cloak, his amulet, and his sword. He put a few rations in the pack and trotted over near David, ready to head out with the rest of the group.

Lewis smiled and nodded. "Thanks David!" He took a sip and shivered then gagged a little at the new taste. He listened to David when he was talking about getting things from their homes but didn't pay too close attention because he didn't live close by. He drank a little more then put the lid back on and looked around the area.

Whiplash trotted into the crumbling shelter and grabbed her little pouch, shouldering it under her wings before walking towards Lewis. "Hey, Lewis, again, thanks for healing my wing. I wouldn't be much help to anybody if I couldn't fly. That's pretty much all I'm good for," the Pegasus smiled, eyeing the stallion's cider. "Ah, I'm just gonna pretend that you're allowed to drink that," she chuckled.

Whiplash trotted into the crumbling shelter and grabbed her little pouch, shouldering it under her wings before walking towards Lewis. "Hey, Lewis, again, thanks for healing my wing. I wouldn't be much help to anybody if I couldn't fly. That's pretty much all I'm good for," the Pegasus smiled, eyeing the stallion's cider. "Ah, I'm just gonna pretend that you're allowed to drink that," she chuckled.

Lewis grinned and nodded. "It was" HE gives a small hiccup. "No problem Whiplash! It was my pleasure!" He giggled a little then started to trot to the others, tripping a little and giggling a little more before stopping and looking back to Whiplash. "Maybe you should take this from me before I get any worse..." He levitated the bottle out a little toward the Pegasus smiling sheepishly.