Ponyzilla

Press Release: BronyCAN 2014 Dates & Location Announced!

how long would it take to get there from ontario by car?And how much does it cost? :huh: because im a brony and i really want to go since its in canada

It will take a couple of days to get here.  Flying or taking the train would be faster, me thinks.

Took four days by train for me to get from Ottawa to Vancouver. Took that long by bus to get from Vancouver to Winnipeg. Plan for at least a week of travel time if you're going by car.

If you can afford it, go by plane. The Vancouver airport is in the same suburb as the convention hotel.

Man, it's in Vancouver? I thought BronyCon was staying in Baltimore? :(

Man, it's in Vancouver? I thought BronyCon was staying in Baltimore? :(

Wrong con, Gemini. This is BronyCAN, not BronyCon. Frankly, you're not the only one to get the two mixed up. XP

Wrong con, Gemini. This is BronyCAN, not BronyCon. Frankly, you're not the only one to get the two mixed up. XP

Well what is BronyCAN then?

Well what is BronyCAN then?

In a nutshell, BronyCAN is Canada's premier MLP Fan convention which was first held last August, to overwhelming success. We're having our second year this August in the same place, but in a different tune...

You can learn more about us at our website at bronycan.ca

• Brohoof 1

well im saving up about 100-200$ to go there so im hoping that will be enough to get 2 train tickets pay the entry price and find interesting things :catface:

well im saving up about 100-200$ to go there so im hoping that will be enough to get 2 train tickets pay the entry price and find interesting things :catface:

I'd suggest looking into all possible modes of transportation. Last time I looked into long-distance travel in Canada, flying was by far cheaper than the train. Cheapest was Greyhound.

I am happy that it is close to me, as there is another conference that is quite a distance from me.  I want to go to that one, as it is a family reunion of sorts.  I wish we could all be able to get to these cool conventions without the hassle of money issues. :/

I submitted a panel discussion for the convention, but I have not heard to see if it has been approved or not.  I hope it was. :D

Any more people have got their tickets for this convention?

I... might... go? Can't say for certain at this time.

Less than 24 hours for the BronyCan