Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

Welcome Home!

img-2041685-1-2duhv1v.jpg

READ THE THREAD BELOW HERE FIRST PLEASE!!!

Character Applications and Rules of Participation Thread [Link]

Out Of Character Discussion Thread [Link]

Hey everypony! We have an Art thread! Take a gander over here: [Link]

The Setting Update!

2gukr41.png

Credit to Stinkehund on Deviantart.

Night is fading away quickly as the sun begins it's rise on the horizon. This marks the 3rd day of Autumn in the peaceful town of Ponyville. What events will transpire today now that relationships among the denizens are put to the ultimate test of tolerance and idle conversation. One thing is for sure...A lot more is happening this time around than anypony could have anticipated.

And always, have a FANTASTIC Day!

It was another beautiful day in Equestria as the sun rose in the distance heralding the golden hue of dawn to lend forth it's hands of warmth all over Equestria. There was one town in particular that seemed to shine this particular day as the changing leaves had lost their green veneer and instead been painted on beautiful hues of fall colors. This was without a doubt, the beginning of Autumn here in the quiet yet colorful town of Ponyville.

The sound of clanks and bumps could be heard from the railroad tracks leading into the station of the town as the large locomotive chugged it's way to reach it's early destination. The train eventually stopped itself when it had reached it's stop and blew it's horn signaling the doors to be open followed by clanging of the foreman's bell. Suddenly a strew of Ponies disembarked their giant metal transportation followed by murmurs and chatter among the crowd.

Along with everypony else, a Pale-Green colored Stallion stepped off the ramp of the station followed by the pull of a luggage with it's handle clear in his mouth. He trotted down from the station and stood in awe from the marvelous sight to behold considering he hasn't seen the little town in quite the while. It felt like he was home again. With a big breath of fresh clean air he continued his way down the stoned-path excited to begin his fresh new start in the town he grew up in.

Welcome back to Ponyville!

The Role-Play is officially OPEN!!

Edited by SleeplessSketch
  • Brohoof 1

Neon Fire was flying down from Cloudsdale, when she landed in Ponyville.  It was some place she often liked to visit.  She looked around, seeing the different colored leaves on the trees.  Many of the leaves had already fallen off and were in a pile with foals playing in them.  She walked around, looking at the different sites.

Stretching out his legs he pranced about for a bit on the soft sunlit grass as specks of the morning dew shook off from the leaves and onto the ground. He popped the bones in his fuzzy neck and whinnied shaking off the stiffness from his muscles.

"Bloomin' 'eck I was in that train forever! At least I got some decent sleep though, what with the train clanking and chuggin' all about..oh dear am I talking to myself again, I should stop that." He said laughing nervously from the stray eyes of several ponies drifting away from hi and his idle conversations with himself.

He shrugged it off and began trotting once more down the path and ultimately found himself in the beautiful town of Ponyville, just as he remembered!

Neon Fire wandered around, watching all the ponies do their own thing.  She hoped none of them would come over to her and try to sell her something...  She hated that, especially since she had no money to recklessly spend.  She trotted through, looking left and right, keeping an eye out so she could fly away for anyone who tried to sell anything.

Neon Fire wandered around, watching all the ponies do their own thing.  She hoped none of them would come over to her and try to sell her something...  She hated that, especially since she had no money to recklessly spend.  She trotted through, looking left and right, keeping an eye out so she could fly away for anyone who tried to sell anything.

Hidden walked through town, occasionally stopping for no reason whatsoever. The first time she actually stopped for a reason was when she noticed a pony that seemed to be paranoid, and slightly annoyed. She walked over and asked, "are you okay? You seem kinda worried..." Just then, she remembered the mare didn't know about her ability, and hoped that she didn't question it.

Hidden walked through town, occasionally stopping for no reason whatsoever. The first time she actually stopped for a reason was when she noticed a pony that seemed to be paranoid, and slightly annoyed. She walked over and asked, "are you okay? You seem kinda worried..." Just then, she remembered the mare didn't know about her ability, and hoped that she didn't question it.

"Worried?  Nah...  It's just that I don't want anypony to try and sell me anything when I'm already short on money," she said.  "Why do you ask?"

She occasionally glanced back and fourth, making sure they would be the only two talking.  She didn't want to have to be in the middle of some selling thing.

The Green Stallion continued down the path, until suddenly his eyes grew extremely heavy as he had to quickly fight himself to stay awake. Without warning he had let go of his wheeled luggage and began to wheel down the path.

"Cor Blimey! LUGGAGE COME BACK 'ERE! STOOOPP!"

He galloped after the runaway luggage which was well on it's way towards two mares.

"Worried?  Nah...  It's just that I don't want anypony to try and sell me anything when I'm already short on money," she said.  "Why do you ask?"

She occasionally glanced back and fourth, making sure they would be the only two talking.  She didn't want to have to be in the middle of some selling thing.

"Oh, that makes sense." Hidden said. "Anyway... I just had a feeling something was wrong, I just thought I'd ask about it." She continued. "I always like making other ponies feel better." She explained. Now I have to think of a better explanation than "I had a feeling something was wrong...". Clearly she's not gonna believe that. She thought.

"Oh, that makes sense." Hidden said. "Anyway... I just had a feeling something was wrong, I just thought I'd ask about it." She continued. "I always like making other ponies feel better." She explained. Now I have to think of a better explanation than "I had a feeling something was wrong...". Clearly she's not gonna believe that. She thought.

"Had a feeling something was wrong with me in a group of ponies?  Well, you got quite an eye then..."  Neon Fire said, shocked she was able to do that.  "Do you always go up to random ponies and ask them that though?  What if some of them attack you or something?"

She turned her head slightly in curiosity.

"Had a feeling something was wrong with me in a group of ponies?  Well, you got quite an eye then..."  Neon Fire said, shocked she was able to do that.  "Do you always go up to random ponies and ask them that though?  What if some of them attack you or something?"

"Well I don't like it when ponies are in a bad mood, if I see that they are I have to help." Hidden said. "And if they try to attack me, I've got this right here to defend me." She added, pointing at her horn. She had never actually used it for fighting, but it would still be helpful if somepony did try to attack her.

As if on cue, both of the unfortunate Mares had the displeasure of encountering, the runaway luggage had both bypass them both while another pony with weak knees didn't have as much luck.

"OH DEAR!" He shouted as his failed attempt to stop in time caused him to accidentally bump into both the Mare Unicorn and Pegasus.

THUMP

A ponypile was made with the clutzy and sleepy green pony plopped on the bottom of the pile.

As if on cue, both of the unfortunate Mares had the displeasure of encountering, the runaway luggage had both bypass them both while another pony with weak knees didn't have as much luck.

"OH DEAR!" He shouted as his failed attempt to stop in time caused him to accidentally bump into both the Mare Unicorn and Pegasus.

THUMP

A ponypile was made with the clutzy and sleepy green pony plopped on the bottom of the pile.

Neon Fire jumped up to avoid anything, flying just a few feet off the ground.  She turned her head curiously as she watched the Stallian fall over, dropping his luggage.

"What's the hurry?" She asked.

She landed on the ground, helping to pick up some of his luggage.

Neon Fire jumped up to avoid anything, flying just a few feet off the ground.  She turned her head curiously as she watched the Stallian fall over, dropping his luggage.

"What's the hurry?" She asked.

She landed on the ground, helping to pick up some of his luggage.

"FANTASTIC! I wouldn't know what to do if you two hadn't been there as Pony barricades, although I am quite sorry for the disturbance and sudden, well barging in on one's existence without a proper introduction or consent."

He rambled on and on and soon caught himself in the act of bad habitry.

"OH! Terribly sorry! I have ought to introduce myself!" He cleared his throat and stood up on his hooves.

"My name is Sleepless Sketch, most friends call me Sketch or Sketchy, though I wouldn't mind non-friends using that as well, makes it all the more exciting to meeting new faces as it is absolutely fantasti- oh right rambling, and of whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting?"

"FANTASTIC! I wouldn't know what to do if you two hadn't been there as Pony barricades, although I am quite sorry for the disturbance and sudden, well barging in on one's existence without a proper introduction or consent."

He rambled on and on and soon caught himself in the act of bad habitry.

"OH! Terribly sorry! I have ought to introduce myself!" He cleared his throat and stood up on his hooves.

"My name is Sleepless Sketch, most friends call me Sketch or Sketchy, though I wouldn't mind non-friends using that as well, makes it all the more exciting to meeting new faces as it is absolutely fantasti- oh right rambling, and of whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting?"

Neon Fire stood there, unsure at first if she should tell this stranger her name.  Eh, what harm could it do?

"I'm Neon Fire," she turned to the other pony who approached her before.  "And this is uh...  Someone I literally met just minutes before you crashed onto us."

@@SleeplessSketch,

Indigo StarSong was restless, he was waiting for his friend Sleepless to get to Ponyville. He hadn't seen him in a very long time, and wondered if his friend was still the same as he remembered. He groomed himself and put on his favorite pentacle necklace, Maybe wearing this and my connection to nature will help calm my nerves, He thinks to himself. He leaves his house and makes his way to the train station, he looks at the time, BUCK I'M LATE! He uses his magic to teleport quickly to the station, he nervously looks around for his old friend. He sees him in the distance and starts running to him, waving to him and shouting his name, "SLEEPLESS!"

"Well that's quite alright, nevertheless it is a PLEASURE meeting you Miss Fire! Ohhh I'm so full of energy and I just can't WAIT to go and see how much Ponyville has changed! Off towards tomorrow!"

He whinnied and began prancing off once more to wherever the road led him too, but before he could get out of sight's gaze he looked back and shouted to the other with his goofy optimism.

"Come if you want! It's quite the adventure!" He said smiling as he took off prancing again.

"Well that's quite alright, nevertheless it is a PLEASURE meeting you Miss Fire! Ohhh I'm so full of energy and I just can't WAIT to go and see how much Ponyville has changed! Off towards tomorrow!"

He whinnied and began prancing off once more to wherever the road led him too, but before he could get out of sight's gaze he looked back and shouted to the other with his goofy optimism.

"Come if you want! It's quite the adventure!" He said smiling as he took off prancing again.

Neon Fire nodded.

"Adventure, hmm?"  She asked, flying over by him.  "Can't say no to that!"

Suddenly, she heard a voice...  It sounded like someone was calling the Stallion's name who she just met.  She turned to him.

"Hey, uh...  I think someone's calling you," she said, looking around.

Neon Fire nodded.

"Adventure, hmm?"  She asked, flying over by him.  "Can't say no to that!"

Suddenly, she heard a voice...  It sounded like someone was calling the Stallion's name who she just met.  She turned to him.

"Hey, uh...  I think someone's calling you," she said, looking around.

"I KNEW YOU COULDN'T SAY N- Pony calling me?, why nopony does that unless- GASP, INDIGO! My good stallion, you better prepare yourself because this Earth Pony is going to-!"

With that he galloped on over to his familiar friend and wrapped his hooves around him giving a big bro-hug.

@,

"How did I even miss that dark gorgeous coat of yours! It's been too long sir!" He said rambling on.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Indeed it has my good friend." Indigo hugs Sleepless back, "Indeed it has. Was that a pretty young mare i saw you talking to earlier? Since when did you get a marefriend?" He asks jokingly, fiddling a bit with his pentacle pendant. "You're back just in time for the festival."

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Indeed it has my good friend." Indigo hugs Sleepless back, "Indeed it has. Was that a pretty young mare i saw you talking to earlier? Since when did you get a marefriend?" He asks jokingly, fiddling a bit with his pentacle pendant. "You're back just in time for the festival."

"Marefirned? PFFFF HA! As if anypony can have an intimate relationship with a rambling sleepless stallion such as myself, proposterous. Though this lovely Mare right here is Miss Neon Fire! An adventurous Pegasi I bumped into when..*ahem* my luggage ran away from me. Hehehh..ENOUGH OF THAT! Festival you say??"

He said growing quite curious and excited of this just-in-time festival.

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Neon Fire

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you miss Neon, I hope you don't mind me saying but you are very pretty." Indigo says, nervously fiddling with his pendant.

"Yes, the Beltane festival. You know me and my parents are Wiccan. We celebrate it every fall." He replies, channeling the positive energy, "I just love it this time of year, don't you?"

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Neon Fire

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you miss Neon, I hope you don't mind me saying but you are very pretty." Indigo says, nervously fiddling with his pendant.

"Yes, the Beltane festival. You know me and my parents are Wiccan. We celebrate it every fall." He replies, channeling the positive energy, "I just love it this time of year, don't you?"

"Yes it is quite fantastic! The way your magic works and all, would make drawing infinitely more easier if I do say so myself." He went on admiring the different aspects to most of the other Pony races as he was just an Earth Stallion himself, though he never counted out his fellow Earth Ponies for they were quite colorful themselves.

Soul yawned as she turned in her bed. Next thing she knew, she was on the floor, wide awake. She shot up, ready to start painting. She immediately whipped out her brushes, pulled out an easel, and snatched up one of her pony models to start experimenting. She hit her hoof inn her head. She forgot her pencil. She dashed over, grabbing up her pencil.

@@SleeplessSketch,

Indigo smiles, "It is, I just love nature, just being surrounded by it helps me feel positive and free of all stress and worries."

@@Neon Fire

He turns to Neon Fire, "Miss Neon, I'm afraid that because of the festival, the inn is fully booked out, however, I am sure my parents wouldn't mind offering our spare bedroom to you."

@@SleeplessSketch,

Indigo smiles, "It is, I just love nature, just being surrounded by it helps me feel positive and free of all stress and worries."

@@Neon Fire

He turns to Neon Fire, "Miss Neon, I'm afraid that because of the festival, the inn is fully booked out, however, I am sure my parents wouldn't mind offering our spare bedroom to you."

" Well I am most positive that you'll be able to pull off a most extraordinary festival this year, and I'm excited that I get to be here for it! OH RIGHT, gotta pack my luggages, TALLY HO and don't wait up for me!"

Sketch said as he went off striding off to find his old home and maybe stop by another familiar pony he hadn't seen in a while.