Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

Christoph overwatched Break when he read the train delay plans earlier. Since Break seemed to need a ride to Canterlot within the time when no trains were going there, Christoph looked at his wings, and then back at Break. So the pegasus decided to follow the unicorn and ask him if he would need a ride to Canterlot. 'When I think about it, I could even replace the train for that whole time period...'

Edited by ChristophR

The unknown pegasus walks down the street and has noticed the way of the weird one's speaking,he focuses on the group but continues to walk at a slow rate

"That's quite a way to talk..." he mumbles to himself.He decides to stop by the group and asks "Are any of you from here?"

@@ArrowWing,@@CharChar, @@ChristophR,

(( Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply, I'm not going to be as active today or tomorrow due to the fact I need to get osme work done, aaaand because Starbound came out! Sorry! ))

Sketch noticed the two Pegasi that were coming towards the both of them asking them questions. He decided to leave Break to talk to the brown one while he himself turned towards the dark blue Pony to converse with him.

"'Ello sir! Why yes I am from here! I just recently moved back in! I live by the eastern part of town just past the bridge. Anything on your mind? Though I wouldn't imagine you wouldn't since you did come up to me and ask me things. Though I suppose you just want directions, or something else entirely! Blimey that's a lot of stuff to think about! 'Ave ye' noticed that theres a lot more Pegasi and Unicorns lately? I just found that out meself a little while ago." Sketch answered the pony, only to ramble on and on, probably on tangents upon tangents.

This was the wrong Stallion to ask anything apparently. 

@@SleeplessSketch

(It's fine,take your time with your work.)

The pegasus decides to let his rambling go on a little longer until he decided to speak,"Well,I actually am in need for directions.As a traveler,I don't exactly have a place to stay,so I was hoping if you could tell me if there is a inn or such that I could rest at.That would be a big help." Arrow states with a slight smile,"But if you are too busy and such,I could just ask somepony else."

@@ArrowWing,

"Ohhhh! Okay, Why didn't you just say so before? If you go down this street, there's a 3-way split between pathways, and in the middle of that split you'll find yourself at the local inn." He said smiling back at the stranger.

"What's yer name stranger? I'm Sleepless Sketch! Though friends call me Sketch for short, and I've taken quite a liking to the name meself~ Oh! I do hope you enjoy your stay here! It's pretty fantastic here from what I can tell ya! Though I've only been here a day and a half, but that's no excuse~!" He said rambling on again.

@@SleeplessSketch

Arrow grins and responds,"Name's ArrowWing,pleasure to meet you.I do hope my stay here is interesting and memorable,but meeting you know makes me think it'll be just grand." he says happily."So only a day and a half you've been here,how's it so far?" he asks with a slightly deep voice as he stretches out his wings,"I hope it hasn't been too bad."

Xenon woke up from his unconsciousness and looked at himself. 'Oh, no, I've done it again' he thought to himself, looking at his arm, still surging with pain. He decided to see if anyone was still in the house. Calling out for anybody, he wasn't answered. The door was unlocked, so he decided to take a little nap on one of the long couches. Xenon closed his eyes, falling into his memories.

Break had been distracted by the Commodities in town that he didn't notice Sketch becoming popular once again as new ponies started to talk to him.

He looked over at his friend and thought, Does he have natural charisma or something?  Break started eating a piece of pie that he bought from the Apple Family Stand.  Maybe...  I should ask them if they know a way to Canterlot, safetly.

Break took a small trot over to Sketch as he finished his Pie.

@@ArrowWing, @@SleeplessSketch, @@ChristophR

Edited by CharChar

@@CharChar,

Tranq walks silently up behind Break. "OHHAI!" She screams, then runs away, laughing to herself. If he gets to be a creeper, then I do too!

@@ArrowWing,

"New pony! Hi! I'm Tranq."

@@SleeplessSketch,

"I'm not sure which Sketch you are today, but Hi! How's it going with our changling friend? Hope he's ....Well I'm not sure. I guess fitting in?"

@@Xenon,

((I'm not ignoring you, you're just not somewhere where we would be able to interact))

Edited by Troblems

Break suddenly heard an "OHHAI!" from behind him.  He jumped a little bit, and quickly turned around.  Nopony in particular could have done it, it seemed.

"...Huh?"  Break looked passed the crowd, and saw somepony trotting rather quickly away from him.  It looked like Tranquil.  "Tranq?"  He started to go after her.

@

@@CharChar,

Tranq turns back around. "It wasn't me, I swear...I mean uh...Hi Break, how goes it? Ate any good..something recently?" What is the matter with you, she thought to herself? She was known for being weird, especially when bored, but this was going a bit far, even for her.

Break gave her a small glare, and then answered, "Ok, one, I now know you did it, and so I am obligated to know why.  Two...  How are you, young lady?"  Break could feel some strange emotion arising from Tranq.  he wasn't quite sure of what it was though.

Why the hay is she acting weird?

@

@@CharChar,

"Uh..It was Nocturne, my pet sugar glider. I swear. Yeah. I'm okay, but uhm..I heard stuff wasn't going great for you, so I wanted to check if you were okay, but rather than just asking, I did something strange. I'm ...Not the best with people. Sorry. It was a little silly and childish."

@,@@ArrowWing, @@CharChar,  

"Well it's been fantastic actually! I'm having a swell of a time fitting back i- huh?" He said talking to the new pegasus, but before he could finish his sentence he was approached by Miss Tranq asking which Sketch he was.

"O-Oh! I'll see you later sir, hope you fit in! But I must catch up to my friends! Tally ho!" He said galloping after his two Unicorn friends. Once arriving he skidded himself towards a stop as the two made conversation.

"'Ello Miss Tranq! How are you today? I am very much the more clever and optimistic pony, that I am!" He said grinning to her, then looking over to Break who had been doing his usual thinking faces.

"Oh! Are you back to normal? Earlier you seemed more fast with your words than..well uh, than me!" He said chuckling to himself.

"Don't worry about it Tranq.  Eh... I'm kinda in a pickle myself, actually---"  Sketch had approached Break and Tranq with his happy self.

He asked if Break was back to normal.  Break's eyes narrowed, "Of course I'm back to normal!  Hmpf.  I was... I was just excited that's all."  Break gave his excuse.  "...I just need to get to Canterlot, quickly, and safely.  Do you have any ideas?"  He was straight to the point, and a bit snappy this time but didn't want to be that way.  It just sort of happened, really.

@, @@SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch, @@CharChar,

"I know an en-tinying ((yes, I did just make up a word. What of it.)) spell, but I've never tried it on a person before. Then you would be easier to carry if someone were to fly you. The only problem is, I'm not sure if you would be able to find someone to reverse it for you. You would also need someone to fly you there."

Edited by Troblems

@@CharChar@,

"Huh that sounds like a real pickle...there has been an enormous amount of Pegasi coming into Ponyville, though all the ones that I know are off and about somewhere.." He said pondering about the current situation at han- er hoof. He didn't really fathom how dire the situation was, but judging from Break's reaction and attitude, it seemed pretty important, though there wasn't much of anything Sketch could do to help.

"Ohhhh, sometimes I wish I wasn't an Earth Pony.." He said muttering to himself.

((I need sleeeeeeeeep you guyss!))

Break looks at his own horn for a second, and then at Tranq, "Uh...  I've done that shrinking spell before....  But I've lack of wings...  Any ideas sketch?"  Break looked over at Sketch, longing for an answer to his problem.

Break started to contemplate his possible options for fixing this problem...

@@CharChar,@,

"I'm sorry sir, I just don't have the faintest idea, not if we convince a Pegasus to give you a lift, then it'd be a cake walk." He said feeling bad about not being of further help. Traveling wasn't really his forte due to his unpredictable conditions, I mean it was a trip and a half just going from Manehatten to here. Sketch also couldn't just up and leave his place especially since he just moved in, and then there was the fact Divine was staying there as well. Ohhh the complications of it all..

As Christoph heard that group discussing their desperate situation, he saw his chance to join in and introduce himself: "Uh, hello? If I might interrupt your conversation... I... uh... kinda overheard you the last few minutes - Sorry for that, hehe - and, well, I am a pegasus with a lot of time to fly (ahem) 'ponies' around, so what I mean to say is that I would like to help you out, at least for the flying part... My name is Christoph, always trying to be polite and help people in need, also one of the faster pegasi in Equestria and Rainbow Dash fan, if anyone wants to know..."

Here he decided to stop talking and wait for an answer from the group...

@@ChristophR,

"Hi Christoph, I'm Tranq. That's incredibly kind of you to offer somepony you don't even know a ride, especially for such an unusual request, and Canterlot being rather far. Are you new to Ponyville, or just passing through from somewhere else?" Tranq smiles politely

@Troblems

"Well, technically I am a resident of Ponyville now, but I just live here since a few days. I was living up in Cloudsdale with my family before, but I wanted to finally get my own home, you know... And Ponyville seemed kinda nice. By the way I heard Rainbow Dash was living here, but enough fan talk, hihi. Of course I know that Canterlot is pretty far away, but hey, I need to train anyway, so this is not just a good deed done, but also some extra training!" He grinned.

@@ChristophR,@

"Fantastic! That's awfully kind of you sir! I'm sure Mr. Break will be most grateful to you!" He said grinning back at the Pegasus.

"See Miss Tranq? What did I tell ya! Pegasi and Unicorns everywhere! Just when you need 'em the most too~" He said turning to her quite relieved that the problem itself has been half-resolved, well to his perspective anyway.

"Now I don't have to worry about leaving Divine all by himself then." Sighing in relief he sat where he stood kicking up his hind hooves.

@@ChristophR,

"What is it you're training for? Something specific, or just general fitness? Rainbow Dash does live here, but she's often up at Canterlot these days, with Princess Twilight. Honestly, flying Break there may be your best chance at meeting her."

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Indeed, Ponyvillers ((Ponyvillites? Ponyvillians? That last one sounds bad)) are a pretty great bunch, even if they haven't lived here long."

@,

"Very much so Miss Tranq," He agreed giving a nod off to her.

"How's the day been treatin' you anyways? Did we ever go on that Moonlit trot to your garden? I don't remember...I think that's when I fell asleep, involuntarily of course. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he went on with our little plans." He asked her tilting his head a bit. He never got confirmation on whether or not they did go through with that, all he remembers was meeting Divine right before he had a chance to continue his evening.