Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@,

"Don't bother talking to 'im Miss Tranq, he's already gone...do you want something to drink? Some water perhaps, oh no wait 'old on theres some Iced tea here. I'll bring it on over." He said quickly carrying a pitcher full of Iced Tea and placing it on an end table. He went back and got them both a tray of two cups on them.

"Here you go love, full n refreshments." He said pouring her a glass and himself with him sitting down once again. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Iced tea, huh? Trying to make me an insomniac too?" She grins widely "Kidding. I love iced tea. And none for you Nocturne," she says, gently removing him from her glass. "The last thing you need is caffeine!"

"So, Sketch, now that you're back, what do you want to do, since it seems we're both rather awake?"

@

"Hahaha..well misery certainly does love company~" He said raising a glass ,winking at her and drinking it. 

"Weeeell...it's practically night time...not a lot of ponies are up and about....toootally serene...hey...you should show me around your field, I bet the moonlight is absolutely Fantastic, and you said you grew your own food. I may be an Earth Pony, but I never really learned how to do gardening work, it seems like fun! Maybe something would inspire me! YES! INSPIRATION! Now that I have my sketchbook out, we could see Ponyville in the Moonlight! He always did love the night time, so that's what I'm going to do to make it up to him!" He said getting all excited that he rambled on about the night time and some more inspiration speeches.

"Come on Miss Tranq, Tally ho!" He said finishing his glass, then grabbing his book holding bag and placing his sketchbook in there along with his utensils. Then grabbing a coat from his jacket hangers and trotting outside without Tranquility having a say in all this chaos. At least he was back to his previous happy self.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq downs the rest of her iced tea quickly. "If I'm going to be awake, I may as well be AWAKE!" She trots after Sketch towards her home and garden. "It's not the best time of year for produce, but I have a nice apple tree, just like everyone else. Some rocket, pear and sweet potatoes, but it'll be nice to see in the moonlight"

@,

"Fantastic! I love produce! Produce is good~ You should meet this one Earth Pony I met in Canterlot. He was a chef and cooked ALL THE PRODUCE! The possibilities and things that you can make from produce is Fantastic!- er rambling, though it's a shame I never got the chance to really learn how to..grow things. I don't think I have the patience really, where was your house again?" He asked finding it hard to keep on subject for more than a minute. He was just well too excited. 

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq points to the edge of the forest, walking in the direction of her field. "I mostly grow things that I'm not allergic to and like the flavor of. Also, things I know how to cook with. I'll have to make dinner some time, for the whole gang. I'm probably not as good as the chef you knew, but you can't pass on a free meal!"

@,

"Ahhhh nonsense, I'm positive that you're absolutely Brilliant!...whoa...never thought I'd say that word..but yes I would love to try your cooking, I haven't had a good home cooked meal since...the last 4 years of our life. Fancy that, never learned how to cook, but then again what can you say about us college foals eh? haha" He said continuing to trot along side her.

"So...do you have any family out here? Are they off and running to retirement hoping to make it big in Las Pegasus? Haha...because that's what my parents did and I can't honestly wrap my head around that image..makes me shudder a bit that my parents could be- NOPE NOT GOING THERE, HAHA" He said quickly turning the conversation back to her.

"So yeah, tell me more about yerself Miss Tranq~" He said giving a smile towards her.

"I grew up on the outskirts Vanhoover, with a really loving family on a farm. That's how I learned to cultivate food. My parents still live there. I visit on occasion, but I had to go out on my own. Went to school in Phillydelphia studied a little of everything before deciding on literature. Now I write adventure stories for older foals and fillies. My dad used to bribe me to read, and I just never stopped reading. I hope to pass that passion on to a younger generation."

@,

"Fantastic~ How was it like moving from there and adjusting to Ponyville? Was it any much different than Vanhoover or Phillydelphia?" He asked, getting quite into her story.

"How was school by the way? Have you ever thought about taking jobs to writing articles or writing books and publishing your stories?" These sets of questions intrigued him the most. They were a tad similar.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"I like the quiet. That's why I moved here. Vanhoover is beautiful, and it will always be my home, but it never felt right for me. Phillydelphia was more a means to an end than somewhere I could ever truly live. As for writing, I hope to be published some day. We'll have to see I guess."

@,

Sketch smiled and looked up at the night sky as he stared at the stars. "I'd love to read some of your stories sometime, if that's not too impeding that is." He chuckled continuing to look up.

""Have you ever stared up at the sky and saw something else besides black and moonlight and stars..?" He said with an inquiry.  

Tranq smiles back. "I'd like you to read some of them."

She points to the sky. "I like to make my own constellations. Like that one, it's a whale. And that one there," she points towards the eastern edge of the sky, "is a bee. Boggy bee, I like to call him. And that one? That's the queen's necklace."

@@SleeplessSketch,

@,

"Haha! Constellations! You even have names for them, that's fantastic! I never bothered connecting the dots or naming them in the least, that's wonderful~" He said giggling like a giddy foal as she explained how she looked at them.

"To me, I see colors. Colors that people rarely see when they look up at a dark toned sky. Swirling all around us because those stars up there are just as alive as we are. Vincent Van Hoof saw this everynight and I know exactly what he meant by that. I don't see a solid true meaning or category of being under multiple names. I see color, the color of the universe. Swirls of bright yellow and oranges swirling above and hues of dark purple and blue mixing together forming not a void, but the idea of possibility." He said staring at awe.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Well, I've never thought of it that way. It's amazing how many different ways each pony sees the world. I like the way you see it. It's so different from mine." Tranq smiles kindly, breathing deeply the crisp evening air. "This is nice."

((I'm sorry, I'm falling asleep. Finally. Off to bed with me!"

@,

(( Alright, goodnight! ))

"Indeed..right then, shall we be moving on? I do love taking walks in the middle of the night, it's so peaceful!" He said continuing to ramble on as they inched ever more clearly towards her home near the outskirts of the Forest. This first day so far was pretty eventful, but all in all at the end of the day and in the middle of the night, it was all calm and quite...just how he hoped it be. 

"Come along Miss Tranq, Tally Ho!" He said leading the charge.

"It sure would, maybe some day. But my parents say that I need to study more. There isn't much I can do until I gain the knowledge of how to do it, and harness enough energy to do it without completley draining myself of it." Indigo says, "All I can really do is like I said, study, harness the energy and be patient." he pets Nightstar.

"Yeah, and it may take you awhile, but it'll be soooo worth it!"  She said.  "It's really fun to fly...  Just everything about it is so amazing."

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit

((Wow, I have to improvise now... okay, here goes. lol))

@@SleeplessSketch

What was that noise?!  Was it someone attacking him?  Did something fall?  It sounded way to meaty...

Sketch wasn't at his house however, so break started for town to go and look for him.

Without warning, in the corner of his eye, he could barely see 2 figures walking down the street over from Break.  It looked kind of like Sketch and Tranq.  Naturally, he stopped and went to investigate and see if that was him.

"I hope he's okay..."

(edited)

((Wow, I have to improvise now... okay, here goes. lol))

@@SleeplessSketch

What was that noise?! Was it someone attacking him? Did something fall? It sounded way to meaty...

Sketch wasn't at his house however, so break started for town to go and look for him.

Without warning, in the corner of his eye, he could barely see 2 figures walking down the street over from Break. It looked kind of like Sketch and Tranq. Naturally, he stopped and went to investigate and see if that was him.

"I hope he's okay..."

(( that's the best way to rp! ))

Sketch continued trotting around the outskirts with Tranq as they continued talking about the night sky and it's colors. Hearing somepony behind him he turned around only to see it was Break from earlier.

"Unicorn! Oh it's Mr. Break! Good to see you again sir!" He said smiling at him.

Break slowed down, and started to trot next to them, "Oh good, you're okay.  I heard a loud thump on my way home, and it sounded like it came from your home."

Break smiled sincerely at his now new friend.  He hadn't felt relief like this in a long time.

"I mean, after you told me about how you felt about the whole personality thing, I thought you had done something drastic."

((Gonna give this my best shot xD;; ))

Dark red eyes snapped open as Divine's right ear twitched in annoyance. Lifting his head from the earthy ground, he gave his mane a good shake. As far as he knew the first fall festival was over. He of course would go to the outskirts of the forest just to see otherponies. Divine did not understand why he did that when he knew for a fact seeing otherponies chatting and being happy made him miserable. When festivals happened he didn't even have enough spirit to play pranks.

Shifting his eyes he looked around..he thought that he heard voices..no he was positive he heard otherponies voices. At this time of night though? Slamming his front hoof in front of him Divine got up. Four little hisses could be heard as each one of his tails woke up, a bit dazed as to where their master was going. With a horrible frown on his face he bared his fangs slightly. Divine began walking to the outskirts of the forest, lazily.

He wanted to see what kind of pony would dare be up at night, and near the forest for that matter.

Edited by Bitter Frost

Break slowed down, and started to trot next to them, "Oh good, you're okay. I heard a loud thump on my way home, and it sounded like it came from your home."

Break smiled sincerely at his now new friend. He hadn't felt relief like this in a long time.

"I mean, after you told me about how you felt about the whole personality thing, I thought you had done something drastic."

"Oh well...to be honest he sort of conked himself out..." He said laughing nervously rubbing at where he smashed his head to the wall.

"Other than that it's been Fantastic so far, taking a nice leisurely stroll with my lovely friend. We've just been talking about how gorgeous the night can be and how different each pony's perspective is on the matter, which is bloody fantastic by the way! Thought we are quite close to the forest, I just hope we don't run into anything that might think otherwise~ By the way, you really think I'm adorable?? OHHH STOP IT YEW!" He said rambling on and on as his usual self would do, though unbeknown to them if what lied lurking in the shadows.

"Oh well...to be honest he sort of conked himself out..." He said laughing nervously rubbing at where he smashed his head to the wall.

"Other than that it's been Fantastic so far, taking a nice leisurely stroll with my lovely friend. We've just been talking about how gorgeous the night can be and how different each pony's perspective is on the matter, which is bloody fantastic by the way! Thought we are quite close to the forest, I just hope we don't run into anything that might think otherwise~ By the way, you really think I'm adorable?? OHHH STOP IT YEW!" He said rambling on and on as his usual self would do, though unbeknown to them if what lied lurking in the shadows.

"He did?  Oh...  I hope he isn't mad with me."   Break replied.

Well, at least he didn't KILL himself, or something outlandish like that.  Break drew a sigh of relief.

Of course, that feeling of apprehension seemed to return according to Break's natural sense of others.  Once he is near someone with a secret, he can feel their emotions that pertains to that particular secret, of course he understands why Sketch felt that way - even if Sketch didn't notice the feeling.

Sketch said something about Break saying he was adorable, only for Break to snap back, "Th-that was just a cover to avoid the subject!  I don't...feel that way.  Well, I mean, not that you're NOT adorable, it's just--"  Break paused.  "...Ugh....  I just want to put that behind me, okay?  It's not important."

After saying that, there was a presence he could feel not too far away from where they were standing.  It was a very LOUD feeling, but far away enough for Break to not be TOO bothered by it, but only aware of it.

((OOC: Bitter frost...  you're going to cause the next arc, I just know it. xD))

@@SleeplessSketch @ 

Edited by CharChar

((eep sorry! ;u; ))

Making his way through some bushes, Divine found what he had heard. Seeing the otherponies that dared to wake him up from his slumber only put him in a even worse mood. If..that was even possible. An earth pony and a unicorn. Just the types of ponies he just had to run into. Blending into the shadows he continued to stay on their trail. That is when he felt enough spirit to pull a little prank.

Chuckling he began shape-shifting into a little foal. It had a cream colored coat, with a mane that matched it nicely. Looking down at his hooves, he laughed. This was going to be so much fun. Clearing his throat he started his act. ''Waaaaaah! Someone!'' Divine galloped through the bushes and tripped on purpose. Only to tumble in front of Break and Sketch.

''Oompf'' sitting up he looked back and forth at them, batting his cute little foal eyes to make sure his act sold. In the most sweetest voice he could make he spoke. ''W-what are you two doing out at night? Did you get lost too?'' Standing up on his tiny little foal hooves he looked over to the one named Break. ''I saw a changeling! It was in the forest!  Oh no what do we do? Changelings are horrible..I..I'm so scared.'' then Divine turned on the water works.

Sniffing he put his head down. However that is when the fun was over. In a deep booming voice he brought a hoof to his muzzle snickering and spoke. ''They are horrible....aren't they?!'' Divine's eyes went red as he transformed back into his normal changeling self. Rearing up he slammed his front hooves deep into the earthy ground.

Despite the fact that he was around the size of the others he was very very very heavy. So of course when he slammed his hooves down he created little holes on the ground where he stepped. Hissing was heard as his tails began snapping their fangs and biting at thin air.

@CharChar

@Sleepless sketch

(If this is to much I can edit. Like if you want him to do something different ;v ; ))

(edited)

"He did? Oh... I hope he isn't mad with me." Break replied.

Well, at least he didn't KILL himself, or something outlandish like that. Break drew a sigh of relief.

Of course, that feeling of apprehension seemed to return according to Break's natural sense of others. Once he is near someone with a secret, he can feel their emotions that pertains to that particular secret, of course he understands why Sketch felt that way - even if Sketch didn't notice the feeling.

Sketch said something about Break saying he was adorable, only for Break to snap back, "Th-that was just a cover to avoid the subject! I don't...feel that way. Well, I mean, not that you're NOT adorable, it's just--" Break paused. "...Ugh.... I just want to put that behind me, okay? It's not important."

After saying that, there was a presence he could feel not too far away from where they were standing. It was a very LOUD feeling, but far away enough for Break to not be TOO bothered by it, but only aware of it.

((OOC: Bitter frost... you're going to cause the next arc, I just know it. xD))

@@SleeplessSketch @

"AHAHAHHA! I'm jus messing I know you were faking it. Anyway about that...thing you did earlier. I just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me until well..you know and trying to help too. I appreciate it." He said smiling at him.

"One of the first times somepony's reassured us that we weren't broken. And I don't personally think that too, but...it's still difficult.." He said looking out at the moonlit field deep in contemplating thoughts.

((eep sorry! ;u; ))

Making his way through some bushes, Divine found what he had heard. Seeing the otherponies that dared to wake him up from his slumber only put him in a even worse mood. If..that was even possible. An earth pony and a unicorn. Just the types of ponies he just had to run into. Blending into the shadows he continued to stay on their trail. That is when he felt enough spirit to pull a little prank.

Chuckling he began shape-shifting into a little foal. It had a cream colored coat, with a mane that matched it nicely. Looking down at his hooves, he laughed. This was going to be so much fun. Clearing his throat he started his act. ''Waaaaaah! Someone!'' Divine galloped through the bushes and tripped on purpose. Only to tumble in front of Break and Sketch.

''Oompf'' sitting up he looked back and forth at them, batting his cute little foal eyes to make sure his act sold. In the most sweetest voice he could make he spoke. ''W-what are you two doing out at night? Did you get lost too?'' Standing up on his tiny little foal hooves he looked over to the one named Break. ''I saw a changeling! It was in the forest! Oh no what do we do? Changelings are horrible..I..I'm so scared.'' then Divine turned on the water works.

Sniffing he put his head down. However that is when the fun was over. In a deep booming voice he brought a hoof to his muzzle snickering and spoke. ''They are horrible....aren't they?!'' Divine's eyes went red as he transformed back into his normal changeling self. Rearing up he slammed his front hooves deep into the earthy ground.

Despite the fact that he was around the size of the others he was very very very heavy. So of course when he slammed his hooves down he created little holes on the ground where he stepped. Hissing was heard as his tails began snapping their fangs and biting at thin air.

@CharChar

@Sleepless sketch

(If this is to much I can edit. Like if you want him to do something different ;v ; ))

Suddenly before he could react to the whole foal running out of the forest, he was face to face with a strange being....

Sketch was speechless, shocked, and...his eyes started to glimmer. "'ELLO THERE! HOW FANTASTIC! I've never seen something like you before!!! Wow this is marvelous, that horn, that size of your body!, those snakes, YOU HAVE SNAKES FOR TAILS! OHHHH THIS WAS EXCITING! I WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU! I WANT TO SKETCH IT ALL! Why this is, fantastic, brilliant,...Fantastilliant!"

He went on and ON RAMBLING AND EXCITED about this brand new face and creature he had never seen before.

((You're doing fine! Sorry about the post when you posted, wasn't sure if you were afk ))

"I'm glad to have obliged but, I have to wond---" Just then somepony came running towards us only to fall in front of us.

After a short mockery of an attempt to prank us with a fake call for help, it turned out to be a stray Changeling. The changeling was rather intimidating as it was rather large.

"..." Break just stared at the changeling for a moment, "Aaand... You are...?" He's met a few changelings so far in his life due to his talent of truth seeking. Changelings are sometimes looped into the lies spun by ponies that Break unravels so this one changeling didn't particularly surprise him, but more intimidating than anything else. Break covered up his emotions by giving the changeling a bit of a distant tone in his voice. "You're a changeling, right?"

@@SleeplessSketch @

Edited by CharChar