private Back to Ponyville! (A SoL Casual RP)

SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch,

Tranq smiled at him, then tried the soup. "It would probably taste better without the blood tinged flavor, but Sketch, this is delicious! However, it's a little dungeony in here." She got up with a purpose, and uncovered all the windows that had recently been covered. Her home was tiny, but it suited her well. It was covered in the same colors as her, dark blues and purples. Around the room, there were scattered parchments, some crumpled up, but most not. On her small desk sat her beautiful new quill and a large stack of papers. Her eyes fell on it, and she motioned towards it with her head.

"It's almost ready. I was stuck. Badly stuck. I couldn't figure out how it was going to end. Sketch, that pen was a pure stroke of genius. I was able to outline the ending, and I even started writing it."

Sketch squinted his eyes as the gold hue of the sun setting came in through the windows. He walked slowly towards her writing desk to see where all the magic happened. He was careful not to step on the crumpled pieces of parchment on the ground regardless that they were ideas thrown away, he still didn't feel like messing up the creative flow of the room. He smiled at the now being used Phoenix Quill and took a look at her writing. 

"Fantastic..." He muttered to himself looking at her penmanship, she had an amazing way of writing and the content itself was ridiculously engaging, though he's probably cheated himself to an ending he doesn't even know which story it belongs to yet. Still this was pretty amazing in his eyes.

"Well I'm glad I was able to get you out of that creative block, happens to me all the time too." He said looking up at her and grinning.

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"I'm just having a daisy sandwich." He paused for a moment. "Oh, I'm Autumn Dusk, and I'm kinda stuck in Ponyville. I mean," he paused again, wondering if he should bother Blossom with this, "Well, uh...I don't really have any other options. But it turns out there's nowhere to stay here that I can think of. So I guess I'll just try to see about getting a job and saving up until I can afford to rent someplace."

He looked down a bit, sighing.

Blossom pondered for a moment. "Well, i moved here 'cause I wanted to. Im mostly trying to do the same but I'm kinda spoiled a little by my aunt and uncle so they bought me a house here. If you want, maybe you can stay in my guest room until you find someplace for yourself? If that wouldn't be too awkward for you, living with a mare." She giggled a little.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"You can read it. Not tonight though. It has to be finished. You can be the first. It's really close too, I'm actually really excited about it!" Tranq went to the cupboard and retrieved some bowls. "Should have gotten these out before. I'm not a very good hostess sometimes. I also..." She looks around and blushes.

"I left the pears out front of your house."

@@CharChar

"Instant Dinner?" the pony asked, confused. "All I see is purple liquid. What makes it so special?"

"Easy, sir," Xenon replied. "This special brew should give you the taste of a good dinner and the feeling of being full, without having to cook anything! Give it a try!"

The stallion stared at it for a bit, then took a couple sips. "Roast beef! This is fantastic!" he said as he gave them two bits each. "Thank you!" he said, walking away. "Success!" Xenon exclaimed.

"So...now what?"  Break looked at Xenon as the other stallion walked away.  "Are you going to sell more of this fantastic brew?"

You could make a ...bit or two if you produced enough of it.  Not that I'm any good at sales, that is.  ...Oh Break, you really need to stop thinking about such silly things like Economics and think about the future!  Break thought to himself with a small smile.

Edited by CharChar

@,

"Oh that'd be fantastic! I'm actually quite excited myself~" He said going over to help her out setting up the table. 

"And it's perfectly fine, Divine will take of those...if he ever wakes up, poor thing must be entirely comfortable in front of that fireplace." He said contemplating about his Changeling friend.

"And believe me, I've seen much worse. This one time I was invited to this party from my dorm room back in Manehatten by some bloke Colt and his friends that were having a movie night with a bunch of strangers I didn't know. Of course they were showing some independent film about a young colt in a steamwork like train station and the magic of cinema, but it was such a bore and everypony else was much too busy doing other things like falling asleep, so I ended up falling asleep too! Long story short, Skotch bolted out through the bloody door and we ended up back in our own room...oh Skotch is the other me..it's a nickname.." He said smiling goofily.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Well good for Skotch. I mean shoot, why should anypony waste their life sitting around watching bad movies anyways. So ...does it happen every time you sleep? ...The change I mean?" She didn't want to be overtly nosy, but she was fascinated by what he had. At the same time, she didn't want to make it seem like she was prodding. She was sure he had been prodded enough.

@

"Weeell...Most of the time it does. There's something that clicks inside of us when we sleep. It just kind of happens, especially since I have narcolepsy it's a lot harder to gauge when I'll be switching over. It's a little scary sometimes considering what the other does in their own time, it's almost impossible to remember what they did, we don't share memories, we do however share feelings pertaining to certain catalysts that would otherwise be remembered by the other. Explains why we both love to draw so much." He sat down by the table looking at her straight on, continuing to explain his condition.

"We might as well be brothers." He said with a smile.

" Welcome back Brechard. I'm sure these muffins will be alright for tomorrow." Brechard murmurers to himself as he walks into his living room. he walks into the kitchen and places the muffins on the counter, " I know Derpy and Vinyl will love these!" He shouts in a whisper. He goes upstairs to his study and slumps his bag next to the desk. "Today has certainly taken the strength out of me." He yawns in a weak voice. Brechard closes his eyes for a second but falls asleep.

Edited by Brechard

@@Oran Schvoletski,
She smiled at him, "No problem.  It's nice to meet new ponies. So where are you from?  I'm from Cloudsdale and been there all my life, until now that is. I moved for a change of scenery.  It was getting too boring and they were starting to send other weather pegasai to different places anyways.  I didn't want to be sent somewhere too far, so I moved here before they had a chance to send me."

@@Oran Schvoletski

"Really? What was wrong with Baltimare?  I've never been there myself, so I wouldn't know what it's like."  Soon enough, the waiter brought her soup which was served in a bread bowl and looked like one of the more pricier things on the menu.  She smiled and took a spoonful of soup.

Edited by )NightmareLulamoon(

@@)NightmareLulamoon(,

"Well..." He glanced up. "Nothing is wrong with Baltimare, if you like that stuff. I guess I just didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a fast-paced city where you only see the same pony once." Looking around the cafe he added, "And sitting at this table, I've already made more conversation here than I ever had in Baltimare."

@@Oran Schvoletski

Blossom smiled wide. "Well, I love to make conversation.  What kinda' things do you like to do for fun?  Anything exciting?"  She took a few more spoons of soup and nibbled the top of the bread bowl.  "I've never really eaten at somewhere this fancy before." She said, thinking aloud.

@@Oran Schvoletski

Blossom spoke excitedly, "Well, I love to fly.  I'm pretty good, but probably not the best.  My talent is making powerful drafts of wind with my wings.  It probably isn't much but it's quite useful moving a few clouds at a time.  Other than that, I don't really know what else I like to do.  Reading sounds fun, I don't really do it all that often, but I have to find something really interesting.  When I was younger I read a lot of romance.  I've been pretty busy with weather the past couple years so I haven't really been able to read."

@@SleeplessSketch,

"So does anything else trigger...him...besides sleep?" She was trying to look everywhere but directly in his eyes. Stop being so nosy! I'm sure he's been prodded enough over this! She couldn't stop herself though. He's not a science experiment! Stop talking to yourself in your head!

Divine slowly opened his eyes. ''W-wha!?'' He got up quickly only to bump his head on the ceiling of Sketch's house. ''Angh! Stupid...'' he shook his head and looked around. Well there were no signs of sketch but he had figured he was somepony else. Right! The table he was supposed to be setting up..where did I leave those peices. He could put a table together..how hard could it be?

@,

If it were anypony else, maybe he'd mind a lot more for what she's asking into. But it's already been considered she's super trustworthy and a kind pony, he doesn't all that mind really. Besides it feels good to share what he goes through when it's not in front of a Doctor or someone here to study him.

"Usually it's sleep, though there are times when...I couldn't take a whole lot of stress, it happens like a blackout, one minute you're you and then the next you don't remember what came before you regain consciousness. I have been told that I would rarely switch on the fly, but that hasn't happen since I was a younger Stallion. But all in all, that's all I really know. It's sort of a mystery to myself." He said chuckling a bit.

"Why so interested?" He asked her giving a smirk. "Who's company do you like better?" He remarked teasingly sticking out his tongue.

@@SleeplessSketch,

"Skotch isn't a bad guy, but he's not you...I mean obviously, he is, but he isn't. And maybe it would be different if I knew him first. But I met you first. I've also spent a lot more time with you. And I don't think he would have been so thoughtful as to get me the most beautiful, wonderful quill ever. Oof, I'm stuffed. Time flies when you're having fun, huh? Maybe we should go check on Divine."

@,

((Yay! You're back! ^.^))