Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Midnight handed her Scout, giggling. She flew towards the entrance of the camp. -I wonder if someone could make Grell into a pegasus instead of a unicorn...-

Scout smiled, snuggling onto Epic's back. Even though she was a lot older than him, he really really liked her.

(Yeahh he's like, Scootaloo's age lol)

((That oc isalmost ready we'll need to he his a forest soon okay peole that sound okay epic shall have a stalluon very soon ))

Grell held onto midnight he still wasn't a fan to falling to his death "so where his the first pearl scout you said you know where some are at " grell said

Epic turned her head around and smiled at Scout. "Yeah, where is this first pearl," she asked. "Wait how many pearls are there? Are there enough for all of us? I'm just worried all of us won't be able to get out." She turned her head back around just as she was almost about to fly into a tree. Epic quickly swerved out of the way of the tree so as not to hit it.

Okay. I'm officially quiting. I'm sorry, I just didn't know that this thread was going to be a quite active one. I guess I'll leave it to you guys to monitor the rp. Well, may StarClan light your path.

Sincerely,

Your friend Arctic Aurora

sjjsnshwhwhwh3 hi jg 2ijwe

(omfg Arctic you read Warriors too?? that is sooo awesome!!)

Epic replied to Scout, "Okay. Well, where is Medusa's lair? We need to know where it is to find the pearls, right?" Epic saw Scout looked a bit afraid of the height they were flying at. "Are you okay, Scout," she asked. "Want me to fly a bit lower?"

((Hes ready so im going to send us to the forest below epic your OCS stallion awaits ))

Leif evergreen walked thru the forest he is coat is light brown with a leafy green mane and bright almost glowing green

Greel smiled " hey midnight how about we walk for a bit " grell asked

(Yeah. I'm a big fan of warriors. I was kind of hoping somepony would notice that..... Anyways, I hope you guys are enjoying the greek twist to the MLP plot. Also, if anyone wants to do a little combination between Warriors and MLP.... Well, that'd be fun! See ya'll soon!)

Leif evergreen heard the ponies land his the clearing and casued vines to sprout near thire hooves hoping they wouldn't notice them he peered had them whike hiding his the bushes his eyes practicly glowing

Grell sat and ate an apple "so medusas lair"

As silver was about to reveal himself, he saw a glimpse of another pony through the brush. "Hm, that's odd, " he thought to himself, "but I really should hurry before they get themselves turned to stone... Or worse..." Silver carried his reflective shield through the sky, finally landing next to the group. "Hi guys! Fancy seeing you here."

Silver had landed his leifs favorite flower he whispered "vine frenzy "and before anypony could react they where caught in and in a unnatrally high vioce he yells "I'm the LORD to the FOREST "as he jumped you then in his normal voice "you killed just flower " he syelled at silver

Silver jumped in shock as a vine crawled up around him, and he let his body temperature heat up, until the water in the vine evaporated leaving a dry, shriveled husk. "Wait!" He yelled, jumping between this strange pony and the rest of the group, "let's all calm down and we can figure out what's going on here."

Midnight yelped, the vines twisting around her. A vine whizzed past her face, slicing her cheek. She tried getting out of the vines, but couldn't. She continued to struggle, blood running down her cheek.

Scout screamed, the vines grabbing him too. He trashed about, kicking and screaming.

Lief growled "you just killed my vines" life said he caused mire vines to grow the other ponies where hekd tight his the vjnes

Grell struggled to get out he could tell that killing plants would only make him angery and kead to problems and possibly death

Leif seen the filly and sent vines to catch him he also steel midnight grip in pain he caused the vines grip to losen and caused a rare needleless cactus to grow he cut twi chunkcs off and held them to minights cheeks and used vines to keep them his olace "you killed my plants " leif said again

((uhm, I think you forgot Grell, Dashian lol))

Midnight was whimpering, really scared and in pain still. "I-I didn't kill anything!!! I-I'm a daughter of a moon goddess!!! Why would I kill things?! I bring things back for Celestia's sake!!!" she hollered, kicking her feet, trying to get out.

Scout growled, hating the fact he got captured again. "You know, I don't think capturing us like this solves anything about your stupid plants. Why in the bloody hell would you punish someone for something you can just as easily bring back to life??" He was not amused one little bit.

((Nope grell his isn't doing anything ))

"Reoax the plant his your face wikl heal you " leif said he then turned to scout "that blue fkower your friend killed is the only plant I can't grow and its very rare onky blooms once every twenty years it was going to bloom tomorrow " leif growled at the filly

Midnight calmed down at looked at Leif. She sighed, getting a very serious look on her face. "I can bring it back to life..."

Scout blinked, looking at Midnight. "You can do WHAT now???"

Midnight was still looking at Leif. "MY mother is one of the seven moon goddesses. She has the ability to heal and bring plants back to life. When I embrace my powers completely, I can heal and bring things back, too..." She looked at Scout. "I don't like talking about it because the last time I did it, I got banished from the town I was in because I was an 'unnatural pony'..."

((I'm making a whole back story behind her. It's a work in progress))

Leif sighed "I don't care what you can do I dint want it briught back the damage had been done it had been crushed and killed withoout thiught " leuf said "and resprct for life or nature "

Grell almost died laughing as he stuggled out of the vines "leif its been awhike " grell said eith a smike he had just realised whoit was

(Sorry I havent been active today I've been preparing for my family to come over tomorrow for Christmas can i have a recap? I don't know what's been going on since I last replied and I'm too lazy to read right now. You guys understand, right? I'm just gonna wait for you to answer)

((Sikver landed to a fliwer that lief loved btw I made lief for epic, anyeays leif git mad and traooed you all in his vines ((

Leif sighed as he looked at the flower it was simply beautiful he shed a tear as he caused weeds to kill it. "I tild you no you just couldnt listen couod you " leif said as the vines let to it everypony

Grell sighed "lief its okay what would your dad do" grell asked

leif looked you he hadn't realized that it was grell he grell over to him and hugged him "thank you grell" leif said

Epic struggled to get out of the vines. "Sorry to interrupt your bromance," she said. "But we're all still trapped in vines!" Epic flapped her wings and tried to break free of the vines, but they wouldn't let go. The grip of the vines was strong, too strong for Epic.