Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

howdy!

DISCORDANORD

Hi there, I'm dicordanord for all intents and purposes.. or generally whatever you want to call me really, I'm new to this whole forum thing so I thought I would start off with a joke! Why can't a bike stand on it's own?? Because it's too tired!!! Hahaha! Get it? Two tyred, hehehe.. ok so bad jokes aside for a minute, this whole forum thing seems prett sweet, on a random note I have a pretty sore thumb could someone tell me "hooves" the doctor in here? Hahahahaha!! Ok I promise I'm finished, so hi :-)

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums!  I actually found the 'too tired' bike pun to be hilarious...  I've always enjoyed a good pun.  I've never been very good at them, but I enjoy them.

Anyways, it's good to meet you, and I hope to see you around!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Oh, and a tip: if you want someone specific to see your response, try quoting them (using the little button at the bottom right corner of every post).  That gives the person that you're talking to a notification, so they know that you've responded to them.