Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FurSuiter

CottonCandy1386071985

As long as this has come up, we support cosplay and suiting at Everfree NorthWest, but we are requesting that suits and cosplays be kid-friendly and remain in theme with the convention as stated in our policies here: http://www.everfreenw.com/policies.php

We're at our core a pony convention, and bear nothing but tolerance & love to other fandoms. As such, we're -not- saying a hard no fursuits, just asking if attendees can try to keep them in theme please. We'd ask the same if someone wanted to come as Naruto! Or a Stormtrooper! But, that's not to say you can't suit! If you REALLY want to wear a non-themed suit, why not MAKE it themed by having the suit be COSPLAYING one of the characters?

Here's a few suggestions:

Pony quad fursuit

Anthro pony fursuit

Griffon or Diamond Dog suit

Dragon suit or cosplay

Hydra!

Sea Serpent!

pony cosplay

fursuit in pony cosplay

cosplay in pony cosplay? (Maybe could work?)

Darth Pony

Lots of ideas!

• 4 months later...

fur suits are soooooo cool besides fluttershy would be proud of them!!!!!..id gladly hang out with fursuiters lol...as my name implys i am a wolf.and always will be..but ive always been a bit of a dog an pony show LOL...so ill have my dashie in hand and ill have my wolf tail..certainly my ears and tail wont be a problem

• 7 months later...
Has anyone thought to shoot an email over to the staff to ask?

Staff@everfreenw.com

My personal feeling on the issue is why the hay not? Just find a Fluttershy cosplayer and follow her around and be her animals, yeah? But a pony shirt wouldn't hurt! ^^

thanks for giving me some insight! Although what I mean is, I have a Personal Pony fursuit with a cutie mark and would just love to wear a pony themed shirt over and have hopes that this would be allowed/okay

thanks for giving me some insight! Although what I mean is, I have a Personal Pony fursuit with a cutie mark and would just love to wear a pony themed shirt over and have hopes that this would be allowed/okay

I really can't see why the staff would have a problem with you cosplaying as a pony... And I'm not sure if you saw 206_Ginge's correction but the proper email to send the question to would be info@everfreenw.com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So then would anyone know if it would be alright to fursuit and just wear a pony themed shirt?

Last year, this was not allowed. I am not sure if the policy has changed. Basically, if it wasn't not an obvious pony cosplay, it wasn't going to be allowed. Like said said above, email info to be sure. ;)