Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

Stretch

hi my name is Jayson I live in washington and for the love of celestia i love MLP I first saw MLP memes on the /b/ archives on that site that shall not be named and well i will be honest i thought it was the stupidest thing ever i mean i hated it but but after seeing the video rarity found am abrams i started to look for other PMVs and then i found invaders must die but ponified and it was aweeeeeeeesome! and it introduced me to prodigy! any hooves, my first episode was baby cakes and i loved it after watching that i stayed up all night watching every single episode of mlp fim there there was no regrets. i am now an avid brony hoping to go to the everfree convention in Seattle also my favorite ponies are rainbow dash and apple jack they are just so cool thank you and have a good night!

for relevance to my personal experience, which in fact led to me trotting my way to this site... well I just wrote trotting without thinking it I'm definitely a brony.

for relevance to my personal experience, which in fact led to me trotting my way to this site... well I just wrote trotting without thinking it I'm definitely a brony.

haha! thats cool!