Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Garth stopped drinking for a second. "If we're planning on leaving soon, we're not allowed to get drunk. Can't be fighting drunk and get ourselves killed." He continued drinking when he finished talking.

"I LOVE YOU RAEK! YOURE MY FAVORITE CHEFFY! Anyway, i'm sure-*belch*-ure that one of those unicorns can figure something out to alleviate a slight headac-" He was unable to finish his thought as he passed out drunk. While dragons can hold their booze better than most creatures, the alcohol content in this mystical drink was abnormally high. Camile's lean build could not help him win with this dastardly foe, the bottle.

(that's my way of saying i gotta go for a bit to shovel a foot of snow off of my driveway, be back soon)

Rigel looked at the unconscious drazul.

"Woah woah woah. Guys. Slow down. Did he say what I thought he said? About using unicorn magic to get rid of hangovers? Because if he did..." he paused and took another drink "...then that is the best goddamn idea I have ever heard."

He finished his mug and frowned at it. Then he shrugged and started refilling it.

"however," he said as he filled the mug to the brim, "I suck at healing magic. Do we have a medic pony around here? Because that is really a good idea."

"Missy, if you're sober, then I'm a 17 foot long rattlesnake. What're y'all thinking, getting' drunk in the middle of the day like this? Aw, never mind. I'm just gonna leave you to it. T'aint my hangover I have to worry 'bout."

Dusty left the kitchen and headed over to the library.

PlasmaStorm puts away his journal & leaves the room.

* I wonder how everypony is* PlasmaStorm breaths heavily & enters the living room

" What in the..." Pauses to look around the room at everyone " Wha... Wha... What happened here?"