Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

(thanks for the tip Linguz, also Gizmo never responded when Camile asked if he could make him a taser)

"I think we should go for Terra, mountains are great places to hide stuff, and the terrain isn't as dangerous as a frozen wasteland or a volcano. It will be the best for the greenies."

I honestly don't care where we go first. I suppose the fire user might be a problem if he can use fire hot enough to melt my glass quickly, but I have some special made glass for that. Not much of it though. He caught himself. I'm overthinking, sorry legacy. I'll hold back my vote in case here's a tie breaker or something, 'cuz I really don't care.

(The ones who never post might be left behind when we leave. I really don't want to, but it would slow down the story way too much. That, and they never post.)

(Why do you look at me for confirmation? Dusty is your character so it's your choice.)

(And Finest, I meant ones like Squirt, Quan, and Solar. Those three are the only ones that haven't posted in a while.)

(perhaps they decided they can't work well with the scenario, it's not their type of writing, perhaps they simply decided role playing in general is not for them, perhaps they simply forgot.)

( Im Back Lets Go )

(Don't even ask lol. Just make your character.)

LOL That Made My Day...

(We'll depart sometime soon. You can make characters after we leave up until the rooms are full. Then the base can't hold anymore. Question for everypony: Do you want to vote in the meeting room to decide which of the 6 Elements we go get first or should I just decide?) "Sure thing. I'll get on those soon." Garth chuckled. This is one interesting group we got here...

We Should All Decide...

(Finest, we are waiting still in the meeting so we can't continue. If your character has yet to leave, you can make her leave.)

Natural spoke up as the ponies thought, "If any of you wish to not go, but still want to help The Valkyrs, stay in the base with me. I don't like fighting, so I don't go. Instead, I handle all the issues that might come up while they're gone."

"I assume that with all the voting, we may just be going to the mountains first." Suddenly, there was a beeping noise. It was Masquerade's watch.

"Time for my pills again."

Mask then poured 2 pills from his bottle onto his hoof, lifted the pills into his mouth, and swallowed them dry.

(Here's my explanation on holding things in hooves. Magic. I think that all non unicorn ponies contain a small amount of magic in their bodies, allowing them to pick up things in their hooves.)

Edited by Derp2daherp

Garth looked at Plasma. "Depending on how the voting goes, we can go to any of the six locations. If the voting were to end right here and now, we'd go to the Terra at her mountains like Masquerade said, but it's only winning by a small amount. The location that receives the most votes is the one where we are going. In the case of a tie, I'll choose the one that I think we're most ready for."