Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so much derp

ScarletDagger

Yesterday was a derp day for me because i slept through my alarm clock for school missed the bus i walked to school in the snow then when i got to school i forgot my laptop at home and the classes sucked.When i got home (again I missed the bus) I had to walk home i turned on my laptop i went to play Minecraft and i could not get on a certain server so i played xbox and that made me happy

I have derp days a lot at the moment. I seem to not be able to pronounce things right (both English and Danish) forget a lot of things and be a little clumsier than usual. maybe I should just get more sleep...

I always have derp days. I was more clumsy then I was yesterday. I also forgot things I said around a second ago. So I didnt remember what happened that day until the next day.

(edited)
I've had derp days before, forgetting random things and screwing up stuff due to a lapse of knowledge. Edited by 83awsm

One morning, I went to school without my backpack, wallet, or glasses. I can't see any fine print from over a foot away without my glasses, and I need the multipass in my wallet to get into the college parking lot, and the backpack is self explanatory. I parked in a side lot, found a pencil on the ground, and sat at the back of all my classes contemplating all possible meanings of the phrase "silent as the grave."