private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Melissa

@

"Okaay." Melissa said slowly. She took hiss hand and stood up but she still held on to it. "Where are we going?" She asked. She was very curious as to what Nik wanted.

Charlotte

'What are those two doing?' Charlotte thought to herself. She tilted her head to the side and tried to figure out what they were doing.

@,

In a flash of light, they reappeared on the roof.

"Do you like it here?" Nik asked nervously, pointing out the sweeping view of the desert. "I like it because it's secluded, gives me time to think, and is a good place for spying....forget that last one" Nik said quickly, pacing back and forth a bit. His tail was ready in case Melissa slipped 

Melissa

@

Melissa wobbled a bit but otherwise stayed standing upright. "Remind me to never Teleport again." Melissa groaned. She rubbed her head and looked out at the view. "Wow. This place is amazing." Melissa said. She grinned then looked over at Nik. "Thank you for showing this to me."

@,

"It's no problem. I thought since this place was private we could....?" Nik trailed off, not wanting to seem pushy. He stayed quiet, gazing at the rocky outcroppings that lined the horizon. Mentally, he ran down their names, needing something so he wouldn't push Melissa too far 

Melissa

@

Melissa gave Nik an odd look. "'Since this place was private we could ...' kiss? Is that what you want?" Melissa asked Nik. 'He seems really impatient to kiss me. But I'll wait for his answer to see if I got it right.' Melissa thought to herself. She then sat down on the edge of the roof and looked at the horizon.

@,

"...Yeah. Was it that obvious?" Nik blushed, looking at the ground like it was the most riveting thing in the world. My god, she hates me, I came off too strong, what am I going to do?!. "Only if you want to" Nik added weakly, looking at the floor again. He was actually counting cracks in the cement 

(Sorry, busy night)

Synthia had gotten lost again. He found her looking at a map. "Who knows. With the power out and the weekend here, most people probably won't leave until they're hungry. So we probably won't see Koh for a while. Maybe Lolita though." She smiles and hugs him.

"Well, considering that the power is out to the whole town, I don't think many restaurants would be open." Rune said, returning the hug. "The berry garden is this way, follow me."

They continued to the berry garden and they saw Althaia and Lottie hanging out near the wall, but Rune didn't want to disturb them. Althaia wasn't exactly the nicest person in the morning, and he didn't know how awake she was. He decided to just pass her and get a chesto berry. "So, what will you eat for breakfast this morning?"

@@Suitaloo

She grabs a few leppa berries and rolls them in her hands a bit. She bites into one and winks at him, grinning. "I think I'll have these. Want one?" She pried some seeds from the core and placed them in a baggie she had on her person. "They're pretty flavorful. And juicy." 

Melissa

@

"Ha! Of course it was that obvious. We were just talking about kissing boundaries and then you decide to bring me here. How could it not be obvious?" Melissa asked. She laughed cheerily and looked at Nik. Getting up off the edge of the roof she walked over to him. "If you think you're rushing me, you're not. This is a nice pace." Melissa said.

@,

"Is this a bad time to mention that you're being very cryptic?" Nik laughed nervously, getting back a bit of his spark. "I'm still not really sure if you're fine with me kissing you or not" Nik mumbled, again looking at the cracks in the cement. About 2 near his foot 

@@Suitaloo

She grabs a few leppa berries and rolls them in her hands a bit. She bites into one and winks at him, grinning. "I think I'll have these. Want one?" She pried some seeds from the core and placed them in a baggie she had on her person. "They're pretty flavorful. And juicy." 

"Eh sure, why not." Rune replied, grabbing a Leppa berry himself and biting in to it after swallowing his Chesto berry. "Considering Chestos are fairly dry, it's nice to have something juicy to wash it down. Why are you saving the seeds though? Planning on planting some yourself?" He asked.

"You never know. Maybe I can refine them into an oil even stronger than the berries. I had originally intended to restock the berry garden, however. You can't just eat and eat and not replant. It doesn't need to be done right now, but the more seeds we have when it is ready, the better."

"Eh sure, why not." Rune replied, grabbing a Leppa berry himself and biting in to it after swallowing his Chesto berry. "Considering Chestos are fairly dry, it's nice to have something juicy to wash it down. Why are you saving the seeds though? Planning on planting some yourself?" He asked.

Melissa

@

Melissa's eyes widened. "Ohh now I'm being cryptic am I?" Melissa asked him. Melissa laughed as sje realised that she's been avoiding the kiss question this whole time. "How's this for an answer?" Melissa asked him. She stepped closer to him, lifted his head and kissed him on the lips.

Charlotte

Charlotte pulled an ear plug out and listened for a moment. The ear that didn't gphave the ear plug turned towards the sound of Rune and Synthia talking. Smiling to herself, she put the ear plug back in and kept her eyes shut.

@,

Nik's eyes rolled and he kissed her back. Oh my god, she's so del-Shut up brain! Nik was cautious of taking it further, but decided that if they were already doing lip kissing, this wasn't too different. He nibbled a bit on her upper lip, very lightly and taking care not to use his teeth 

Matthew realized that he had been left alone with Andy and sighed as he picked himself off his bed. Andy close behind him, Matthew began floating down the hallways, trying to find something to do. With the power out, there wasn't much in that department. He eventually made his way to the library where a Serperior gijinka and an Alakazam gijinka were having a heated argument in what sounded like French

Dustin slowly exited his dorm and began walking aimlessly around the school, keeping an eye for anyone he'd like to talk to. So Lhee, Razor, and Samantha. What a social Beautifly he was.

"You never know. Maybe I can refine them into an oil even stronger than the berries. I had originally intended to restock the berry garden, however. You can't just eat and eat and not replant. It doesn't need to be done right now, but the more seeds we have when it is ready, the better."

"Oh it's fine, the gardening club has a full stock of seeds for these berries. Some of the rarer ones were actually gathered by the students on a field trip to their natural habitat." Rune explained. "They actually gather the seeds when the plant first bears fruit, to make sure they have extra seeds from a new generation for any eventuality. The seeds are kept in the freezers, which I'm sure the staff took care of."

"Oh it's fine, the gardening club has a full stock of seeds for these berries. Some of the rarer ones were actually gathered by the students on a field trip to their natural habitat." Rune explained. "They actually gather the seeds when the plant first bears fruit, to make sure they have extra seeds from a new generation for any eventuality. The seeds are kept in the freezers, which I'm sure the staff took care of."

She shrugs, "Oh, you can never be too cautious. Besides, they smell good. Do you think our new roommate will mind if I bring in this small botanical and chemical experiment to the apartment?" It seems that science is firmly rooted in her mind. Who knows how she could turn out?

Charlotte

Charlotte took both ear plugs out of her ears and placed them back in her pocket. Rubbing the backs of her ears to get the tension out she then asked Althaia a question.

@@Suitaloo

"What time is it? It feels like it's been forever since I woke up."

Nico

Nico wandered the school halls and eventually found himself in his Dorm. Seeing that no one was in there he decided to then head for the Berry Garden.

Joshu

Joshu had finished his book and stretched. Walking out of the dorm, he proceeded to head for the library to return the books. Upon entering, he saw an argument between two teachers and a boy floating near the ceiling.

Melissa

@

Melissa smiled as she felt him nibble at her lip and then she broke the kiss off. Closing her eyes, she hugged him and then stepped back. "Sorry again about this morning. It was just extremely confusing to me." Melissa apologised again for the morning's events.

• Brohoof 1

She shrugs, "Oh, you can never be too cautious. Besides, they smell good. Do you think our new roommate will mind if I bring in this small botanical and chemical experiment to the apartment?" It seems that science is firmly rooted in her mind. Who knows how she could turn out?

"I don't think he'll mind. He seems to me like the type who would appreciate science." Rune noted. "As long as you won't be making anything that would make a mess or cause any damage, the teachers definitely won't mind. So, what do you think you'll be doing?" He asked.

Charlotte

Charlotte took both ear plugs out of her ears and placed them back in her pocket. Rubbing the backs of her ears to get the tension out she then asked Althaia a question.

@@Suitaloo

"What time is it? It feels like it's been forever since I woke up."

"It's around 9:30. You were out for a bit, but not too long. Nothing really happened other than Rune Blade and Synthia Xalven coming by and grabbing some food." The fossil woman mentioned. "They're still here actually, I just didn't say anything because Rune knows how to behave here and even if that Synthia girl doesn't, he'd likely keep her in line somehow." She shrugged and sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

@,

"I guess not all of us can jump in quickly" Nik agreed, keeping a dreamy look on his face. Finally, he managed to muster enough will to prop himself up and offer her his hand again. "Brace yourself, we're teleporting" Nik warned, waiting for her to take hold so they could get down from there

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Really? Hmm, I don't remember falling asleep. Anyway, it appears that Rune and Synthia are talking about some sort of lab. I know not to pry but you know I can't help it!" Charlotte said.

Melissa

@

Melissa closed her eyes, put her hand in Nik's and waited for the inevitable wobbling after Teleportation.

@,

Nik teleported and in a pop of light, they were back in Melissa's room. The landing was awkward and so Nik fell on top of Melissa. He recoiled back, apologizing profusely.

"Sorry!" he whimpered, cringing back like a beaten dog. His pride was the last thing in his mind when compared to love!

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Really? Hmm, I don't remember falling asleep. Anyway, it appears that Rune and Synthia are talking about some sort of lab. I know not to pry but you know I can't help it!" Charlotte said.

"Woops, sorry about that. It appears I'm the one who isn't fully awake yet. I thought you meant you were taking a nap there, I got your words confused." Althaia said, chuckling. "But what do you mean by lab? Like, the school lab? A science project? The lab Synthia was raised in?" She prodded.

"I don't think he'll mind. He seems to me like the type who would appreciate science." Rune noted. "As long as you won't be making anything that would make a mess or cause any damage, the teachers definitely won't mind. So, what do you think you'll be doing?" He asked.

"It's around 9:30. You were out for a bit, but not too long. Nothing really happened other than Rune Blade and Synthia Xalven coming by and grabbing some food." The fossil woman mentioned. "They're still here actually, I just didn't say anything because Rune knows how to behave here and even if that Synthia girl doesn't, he'd likely keep her in line somehow." She shrugged and sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

"Probably trying to isolate the chemical components in Leppa berries to concentrate and increase their effectiveness. Maybe genetically engenering them to yield more fruit." She bites her lip, thinking of the possibilities, "Usually, with plants, if you add genetic material they grow bigger..."

Charlotte

@@Suitaloo

"Nevermind about that. Hang on." Charlotte listened for a bit before confirming what she heard. "A lab for berries? What the heck does that mean?" Charlotte asked.

Melissa

@

Melissa laughed. "Don't say sorry. At least I'm not wobbling around like on the roof." Melissa said. She got up and sat down on her bed. "Being with you is fun. It's entertaining to say the least." Melissa told him. Nik made her feel happy.