Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Video Masterthread

Fubz

There are a lot of thread which just contain a single YouTube video and a sentence or two. These threads usually generate about 8 replies and that's about it. People, YouTube has a comment section you know. Although I can understand wanting to share a video with the guys on the forums so instead of making a thread about it it should really be put into the Masterthread that's already set up instead of making a whole new thread about it.

In conclusion, I think that this should be a rule that you're not allowed to make a thread with just a YouTube video and a comment about the video. Of course if there's a big discussion linked to the video, then yeah go ahead, but threads like this and this shouldn't exist but threads like this one should be allowed (well if OP decided to put more effort in that is, so actually it shouldn't).

Edited by Fubz
  • Brohoof 1

yus, although im not fimiliar with this thing with the youtubes and the social networks

YouTube has a comment section you know. Although I can understand wanting to share a video with the guys on the forums

:D Look I already dealt with your concern without typing anything. I used a special technique called reading.

Excuse my super sarcasm, it's early morning :I although I could've said that in a few different ways, maybe not so meanly :U anyways welcome to the forums.

:D Look I already dealt with your concern without typing anything. I used a special technique called reading.

Excuse my super sarcasm, it's early morning :I although I could've said that in a few different ways, maybe not so meanly :U anyways welcome to the forums.

welcome to the forums...*Checks join date*  YOU LIED TO ME

• Brohoof 1

I think that its already a rule that videos should be in the master threads unless its your own(And if it is it goes in the art section or whatever.) but if it isn't i guess i agree it should.

Guys, remember to keep things on-topic.

To respond to your suggestion, Fubz, the rule does exist under "Make quality posts" in the board constitution. When we find video threads that should be in the master thread, we always merge them/lock them with a link. Of course, some inevitably slip under our radar, like the ones you've linked   :ph34r:

Please feel at liberty to report such threads, by the way. It helps the staff team cover all ends :)

• Brohoof 2