Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Ripped to Shreds,Tears of Sorrow (Horror/Romance/Insanity RP)

Aurora Lights

@@Aurora Lights
Charred was originally who I was planning to walk in on the scene ._. I think we both need to say who we're talking about. Charred is shy, and Sweet isn't so shy, but soft-spoken when she's not being plagued by hallucinations.

Also, i used to adore that song. Some time ago I found the perfect song for Sweet Symphony. Let me see if I can find it again.

@@Aurora Lights

Charred was originally who I was planning to walk in on the scene ._. I think we both need to say who we're talking about. Charred is shy, and Sweet isn't so shy, but soft-spoken when she's not being plagued by hallucinations.

Also, i used to adore that song. Some time ago I found the perfect song for Sweet Symphony. Let me see if I can find it again.

Oh...yeah,we should say who we're talking about...

Oh my Celestia, everyone posted while I was sleeping. No fair. XD

I'll get a post in once I have the time, probably sometime this afternoon/evening. I'll probably have Ariel walk in on the scene or something.

OK!!! X3 sorry for starting so early.

@,

Okie smokie...time to get on ze ball!!! (time to RP) 

@@Mint Drop,@@Miss Reaper, @,

do you guys mind if we add...one little tiny thing?...what is something that flies around and produces light besides a firefly?

@@Aurora Lights,

This is generally a fantasy world. You don't have something, make it up. Parabright- Also natural enemy to fireflies. They eat them to maintain the even brighter glow. Dreamless fears for Fi when there around. 

hopfully that solves your problem.

Okay, hold everything!

I'm going to post now. If you could hold off on posting for a little while, I'll get my post in!

This seems like a perfect place to insert Ariel, actually, so just give me a little time!

• Brohoof 1

Her premonitions are going to pull her towards Glade and Dreamless... and Dreamless just pulled Glade into a building (presumably shutting the door behind them both)... She's going to end up probably running into the door, yay~ :lol: