Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Ripped to Shreds,Tears of Sorrow (Horror/Romance/Insanity RP)

Aurora Lights

As the blinding light slowly fades to darkness,I ask myself once again,"Why am I still alive? In this broken,damned world so filled with exile of the heart and anger among our fellow pony because we may be of different race..." I ask,but to no one's reply I slowly walk further into the never ending dark within myself known only by the dark,the same dark you see at night...the same dark that dwells within our very mind...the dark that tortures our hearts and minds...the one that drove me to this...to pure insanity among myself...

The dark grey colored pony with the black mane that has orange stripes in it says in his mind,he was quite an odd pony,talking to himself occasionally,most of the time his piercing bright green eyes seem distant and alone,the picture his actions paint is one of great depression and fear...he goes to a doctor because he has delusions often...that may be the reason he is basically insane and silent...some have asked questions about him and the very few friends he has are rarely spoken too without him being spoken to first...

But,maybe there is hope for him...maybe not...maybe there are others like him...maybe not...All he knows,is that he is going insane...the constant bombardment of his delusions and the eerie whispers of the dead speaking to him are driving him closer and closer into the dark...into the spot where his heart cannot stop him anymore...Hopefully,his few friends can help him,and help each other,because they too are similar to him...The name of this broken Earth-Pony you ask?...Black Glade...

Well,there you go guys,my newest rp! Please fill out this sheet to join!

Name:

Race:

Special Ability (please nothing insanely OP,normal stuff,like being able to talk to ghosts and stuff):
Relationship Status:

Reason for Insanity:

Link to real RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/83259-ripped-to-shredstears-of-sorrow/

Edited by Aurora Lights

Sweet iwill fit into this quite well I think. I love the idea for this!!

Name: Sweet Symphony

Race:Earth Pony

Special Ability: Can see and interact with ghosts if they choose to show themselves.
Relationship Status: Taken (though I don't think her coltfriend will be in this.)

Reason for Insanity: Explained in backstory
Click her name in my signature to see her page..

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

Ariel shall be perfect for this. :umad:

Name: Ariel

Race: Unicorn

Special Ability: Experiences premonitions of the future; either through brief visions or fleeting sensations. She can never really get a solid read on future events, only a general idea of what may happen in the immediate future.

Relationship Status: Single

Reason for Insanity: Written in her backstory. The link to her profile is in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

Ariel shall be perfect for this. :umad:

Name: Ariel

Race: Unicorn

Special Ability: Experiences premonitions of the future; either through brief visions or fleeting sensations. She can never really get a solid read on future events, only a general idea of what may happen in the immediate future.

Reason for Insanity: Written in her backstory. The link to her profile is in my signature.

Pretty cool,I like it.

Sweet iwill fit into this quite well I think. I love the idea for this!!

Name: Sweet Symphony

Race:Earth Pony

Special Ability: Can see and interact with ghosts if they choose to show themselves.

Relationship Status: Taken (though I don't think her coltfriend will be in this.)

Click her name in my signature to see her page..

Heh,my character has the power to control ghosts XD

(finally back and I see a new Aurora lights Rp, this ought to be good.)

Name: Dreamless (Gleaming, before he changed it)

Race: Pegasus

Special Ability: Can see visions and other things when it's completely dark and when he sleeps, although this is also when the monster tries to kill him; and sometimes these visions will be lies made from his own paranoia. Mainly what he sees is about him or anyone he cares about; and what he see's tells him something important about ponies or scares him half to death.

Reason for Insanity: (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dreamless-r4754) Is tortured by the presences of a monster only he can see. It was made as a visual representation of whatever bullies called him, and he's never sure if it's real or not.

Extra: Has a pet firefly name FI, hopefully he can keep it?

Edited by Dreamless
  • Brohoof 1

@@Aurora Lights

Lol x3

i'll probably be adding another character if that's okay I'll fill out the form for him or her when it's ready.

@

Ooooh~, I see you changed his name. 

(finally back and I see a new Aurora lights Rp, this ought to be good.)

Name: Dreamless (Gleaming, before he changed it)

Race: Pegasus

Special Ability: Can see visions and other things when it's completely dark and when he sleeps, although this is also when the monster tries to kill him; and sometimes these visions will be lies made from his own paranoia. Mainly what he sees is about him or anyone he cares about; and what he see's tells him something important about ponies or scares him half to death.

Reason for Insanity: (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dreamless-r4754) Is tortured by the presences of a monster only he can see. It was made as a visual representation of whatever bullies called him, and he's never sure if it's real or not.

Extra: Has a pet firefly name FI, hopefully he can keep it?

Nice Dreamless,and yes he can keep it

and ok Minty!

@
No offense, but I think so too. Insomni-hack sounded like he either was a psycho (as in hacking with knives) or a computer hacker, which wouldn't really fit in Equestria xD
No offense

• Brohoof 1

@

IM SORREH D:

Also, I have no qualms with starting it up now as long as I can add my other character later on :P she's still in the works.

@

IM SORREH D:

Also, I have no qualms with starting it up now as long as I can add my other character later on :P she's still in the works.

You'll be able to add her,no worries XP

@@Mint Drop,@, @@Miss Reaper,  

RP is up!! 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/83259-ripped-to-shredstears-of-sorrow/

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I think I'll use Charred Cream instead of the new pony

Name: Charred Cream/ Searing Pain

Race: Pegasus

Special Ability: Not really any. Charred can hold her other side from taking over her body pretty well. Does that count?

@,@@Mint Drop,  

well,does it look any good from that post?

Actually, I think I'll use Charred Cream instead of the new pony

Name: Charred Cream/ Searing Pain

Race: Pegasus

Special Ability: Not really any. Charred can hold her other side from taking over her body pretty well. Does that count?

ok,cool

@@Aurora Lights

It's definitely good judging by that post ^_^

I'm working on my post

XD thanks,I try at doing it the scariest/most suspenseful way I can XP

(And yes,Glade is on the verge of pure insanity XD,but you probably guessed that by him talking to himself and killing some drunk stallion...and his creepy delusion...and well,everything else in that post XD)