Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Christmas in Canterlot

Silver Sun

((Ugh my phone is stupid, my computer is broken... So here I am kinda.. I'm sorry I was away forever. I can't tag anyone here. So I hope you all get this.))

Silver smiled sheepishly at Repsol. "Okay! Sounds like a plan.. We can leave whenever you'd like to. Oh and thunder? I'm sure you will find some pony." She put some bits on the table and grabbed her scarf from the hook next to her. She look at Repsol "Ready?"

• Brohoof 1

@@The Time Pony
Evergreen chuckled.
"Don't worry, I know you like maps and navigating. Hay, it's part of your special talent," she said, taking a bite of her own food.
"Still not sure what I'm going to do for a job, though. I mean, we did just move here. Well, Christmas time isn't the best time to be looking for a job anyway." she chuckled again, finally getting into the casual mood of just talking with him as a friend, even though it was mostly a front.

"Ah you'll find something, a talented mare like you" he said with a grin. He finished his sandwich and stood offering her a hoof. "Where should we head next, am not fussy. Or should we just walk along and see if anything is interesting enough to go in and visit?"

@@The Time Pony
Evergreen giggled and blushed at Crimson's compliment,
So much for casual, she thought as she finished her lunch and gingerly took his hoof, allowing him to help her up.
"How about that second one?" she offered. "I can't really think of anything. So if something piques our interest we'll go check it out."

Crimson helped her up and just forgot to let go "shall we?" He said leading get through the hustle and bustle of the holiday shoppers. They passed store after store none seeming very interesting, although crimson had to hold himself back from the topography store.

@@Silver Sun, (holy buck it's been so long since i replied to this! sorry sorrysorrysorrysorry)

Repsol drank the last of his coffee before leaving some bits on the table, leaving a generous tip too. The coffee really exceeded his expectations and he was definitely coming here more often.
He then smiled warmly at Silver and trotted close next to her. "Ready, lead the way."

• Brohoof 1

@Repsol

(( you're fine, I've been away too :) ))

Smiling at Repsol, she trotted out of the shop and into the snow. So, where have you been all these years? she asked him timidly as they were around a few people and she didn't want a lot of attention to be drawn towards them.

@@Silver Sun,

Following close behind the mare, Repsol noticed a small warm feeling grown in his belly. "Well, ever since i graduated school i tried getting work in engineering. Tough that didn't really pay off all too much, and i was really lucky to find a job as a delivery pony. Definitely not the most glamorous of jobs, but it pays the bills and with me being pretty quick and all, i guess i'm actually pretty good at it too!"  He pufed out his chest in pride as he smiled et Silver.

"What about you?"

@Repsol

Wow, that's amazing, I'm so proud of you.. I actually went to college and got my degree in Veterinary Sciences, so I take care of a bunch of animals.. It's a good job, I don't have to see a lot of people everyday so I'm definitely loving it.  She turned down the little path that would take them to the pond. It is nice seeing you again, I forgot how fun you were to talk to..

@@Silver Sun,

Repsol blushed at Silver's reply. He never suspected her to actually be proud of him, especially since he wasn't all too proud of himself. "Yeah i missed this. We should really get together more often." He smiled warmly at the mare beside him. "So, you went to college? That's pretty awesome. Tough i never really heared of a vetenarian clinic other then the one ran by Fluttershy over in Ponyville, where do you work?  

@Repsol

Well, I used to own a clinic up in Manehattan, but it was destroyed in a fire.. I lost a lot of animals that day, and it broke my heart.. The police thought that it was on purpose, that someone destroyed it intentionally.. She sniffled, trying to block out the horrible memories. So I moved my practice to a safer area, I'm here in Canterlot, the people are so nice, and the animals are even sweeter, even Celestia  herself visits from time to time.. I've been here for a year now, and I love it. You know I actually had a full conversation with a pony I didn't know, his dog swallowed some marbles, but yea! Sorry I'm getting excited. They reached the pond and she stood by the waters edge beside Repsol.

@@Silver Sun,

Repsol first felt sad for what the mare beside him had been through with her previous clinic, but was relieved to see Silver so enthousiastic when she talked about her new place. He chuckled a bit at the small outburst from the mare, thinking it to be pretty cute. 

"I can't believe i hadn't notice you here sooner!" Repsol said as the mare finished her story. "I mean, i do deliveries to Canterlot almost on a daily basis, how come we havn't seen eachother sooner?"

@Repsol

Well, I don't know, I don't think you've ever made deliveries to my clinic before, and I don't go out much... I would love if you made deliveries to me though, my usual delivery pony loses a lot of my equipment. She laughed I mean how can you lose an X-Ray machine? She turned to face Repsol Can I ask you something? Why did we lose touch?

@@Silver Sun, Repsol sat on his haunces as Silver talked about her clinc, his gaze fixated on the rippley surface of the water before him. He had to stiffle the occasional laugh as Silver continued to talk about her past experiences with delivery ponies. I missed this. He thought to himself.

Can I ask you something?

Repsol shot up out of his daydreamy state, and turned to look Silver in the eyes.

Why did we lose touch?

Repsol didn't really expect this question, and turned his head quizzically to the mare. "I.. Honestly don't know. I guess life got in the way, with us both choosing such different paths and professions. And we just kinda grew apart? But that's only my guess, really."

@Repsol

It's a shame we did.. You were my only friend in school, rather, you were the only one who ever talked to me at first.. Anyway, what would you like to talk about? As she asked this a warm breeze blew over the pond bringing the fireflies out. She watched the lights dance over the water of the pond.

@@Silver Sun, The scenery around the pond turned rather beautifull with the fireflies coming out. He looked at the mare beside him, her gaze fixated on the scenery before them. Looking more then just a little cute. He swiftly moved over to sit against her and nuzzled the back of her neck slightly as he put a hoof around her body. "Well, i dunno. I never really planned for this." He shot her a warm smile. "Not that i'm complaining tough."

@@Silver Sun, The scenery around the pond turned rather beautifull with the fireflies coming out. He looked at the mare beside him, her gaze fixated on the scenery before them. Looking more then just a little cute. He swiftly moved over to sit against her and nuzzled the back of her neck slightly as he put a hoof around her body. "Well, i dunno. I never really planned for this." He shot her a warm smile. "Not that i'm complaining tough."

((Okay so computer is being stupid again so I apologize))

She felt his warmth and automatically leaned into him. She laughed "I didn't either, I was just actually going to go home, lay by the fire with a book and go to sleep around ten, but I like this a whole lot better"

@@Silver Sun, ((aww, that sucks :( think you can fix it?))

Repsol felt how Silver pressed against his chest, and a small but content smile crept along his muzzle. He started developing feelings for his old friend he never thought he would have, but the warmth building in his belly suggested otherwise. He blinked once before looking at the mare, then back at the pond again. "This place really is beautifull. How'd you find out about it?" He hoped to keep the conversation going, trying to prevent silence. 

Edited by repsol rave

(edited)

@@Silver Sun, ((aww, that sucks :( think you can fix it?))

Repsol felt how Silver pressed against his chest, and a small but content smile crept along his muzzle. He started developing feelings for his old friend he never thought he would have, but the warmth building in his belly suggested otherwise. He blinked once before looking at the mare, then back at the pond again. "This place really is beautifull. How'd you find out about it?" He hoped to keep the conversation going, trying to prevent silence.

((We have to take it to a guy.. So it'll be a few weeks.. Ugh. ))

"I was just walking when I heard a bird singing. So I followed the sound and I found the path. I came across the pond a little late and was enchanted by it." She smiled at him, and felt little butterflies in her stomach when she saw him smiling at her. " you're actually the only pony I've shared this with"

Edited by Silver Sun

Winter wrap up Winter Wrap up

who doesn't like that song especially if its stuck in your head.

so i think spring is here and were one month closer to school being over (thank god)

and its a good thing i mean we cant have christmas everyday....or can we *steals the tardis*

@, please, i don't think you understand the purpose of this thread :P

this is a roleplay with a proper OoC thread. so if you want to post anything OoC or non-RP related, please go here: LINK

and well, with this being a roleplay and all, you can't just jump in and start discussing stuff. please read the forum rules before posting anything!

@@Silver Sun,

As silver continued her story, Repsol found himself pretty much enchanted by the mare in his hooves. He held her a little tighter and felt her warmth press down on him again. "Really sweet to take me here then." He said as he smiled warmly at the mare, locking eyes with her. Deciding now was a time as good as any, he calmly leaned in and kissed her gently.

• 2 weeks later...

@Repsol  

(Hey! I'm back! at least for a little bit)

When his lips touched hers she felt happier then she had in a long time. She kissed him back gently. When the kiss ended she felt a little light headed, but she was ecstatic. Smiling at him she was at a loss for words.  

@@Silver Sun,(awesome! i thought this died already. :P

As Repsol broke away from the kiss, he felt a light blush flush over his features. Opening his eyes, his heart fluttered as he witnessed the cute smile Silver was giving him.Thinking to himself he turned to the pond again as he watched the fireflies dance over the smotth mirror like surface of the water. Well, that went better then expected... He looked back at the mare in his hooves and proceeded to nuzzle her slightly, while wrapping his hooves around her a bit tighter. "Welp, i guess that cleraed my plans for tonight."

• 2 weeks later...

((On my phone, my computer is so stupid. If this has died already let me know.. I think it has but I might be going crazy :) ))

"Well to be honest, I'm glad." at his inquiring look, "My plans for tonight were just going to be reading a book about a romance, not living one" She leaned against him, enjoying his warmth as a chilly breeze blew over the pond.

@@Silver Sun,((Well if we choose to continue this, i'm pretty sure it'll be a 1on1 RP. But i'm cool with that. :) ))

Repsol felt his heart flutter again as Silver leaned against him. A small content smile formed on his muzzle as he warmly nuzzled against her. The breeze making him shiver ever so slightly. "Well, as much as i'd love to, we can't really stay here cuddling forever. It's winter, after all. Where would you like to go?"

((Ugh, i'm so hungover right now. My brain feels like it's goo >.< Sorry if i can't be very romantic right now.))

Edited by repsol rave