Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request You think you can draw Lightning Bliss?

Lightning Bliss

Yes this is a challenge to some of you artists out there, do you think you can handle my OC's design? The little alicorn Lightning Bliss? :lol:

LBOCFinal_zps9964a536.gif

I am curious to see what others can do with my OC and her design. Granted I do have some rules in this challenge so I hope you all can appreciate that, other then that you can have free reign! The rules are:

1. Her color scheme stays the same

2. She keeps her gryphon tail!

3. She keeps her big ears!

4. She's an alicorn with golden hooves, respect it please!

This is basically how my OC looks vectorized

img-2149000-2-TwilicornvsBlissy_zpsbe95a

Any artiest can take on this challenge if you so wish to, I just like to see what my OC can look like in all you other ponies talents that are out there. You can have her in any situation, mood, position that you like! I will even let you all go as far as making her evil since I have before lol

Ex:

img-2149000-3-CorruptLB_zpsccb2fb86.png

If your interested in taking on my OC, do so and post it here! I would love to see what you other artists come up with! Have fun! :lol:

Edited by Lightning Bliss

I have to say, I like your OC very very much, even though I don't like Alicorns OC's. :3 But, I can't take on the challenge! XD

Well if your an alicorn hater please note i took alot of time to give her a back story/developement and she's not a cliche Mary Sue... my OC design is a very hummble regular alicorn joe. ;)

I accept this challenge! But I also have a few other things to draw for people. It may take a while. :3

I love your OC! It's really adorable, especially with her big ears. 

Edited by PrincessOfWinterWubs

Well if your an alicorn hater please note i took alot of time to give her a back story/developement and she's not a cliche Mary Sue... my OC design is a very hummble regular alicorn joe. ;)[/quote

Well, what I meant to say was... I do like Alicorn's but to a certain extent and I do like your OC very much. :)

Ok, so after climbing back up the mountain, after collapsing the tablet government, after enduring Blue Screens of Death's, and generally life in general, I present this! No actual shading or a background that is worth noting of course! I ran out of funds.

post-18060-0-57994300-1388216855_thumb.jpg

(I do not know why I dramatize everything :3

Sorry if its a bit small, I can get the bigger version since this is vectored, before being converted.)

Edited by Demirari

Ok, so after climbing back up the mountain after collapsing the tablet government, after enduring Blue Screens of Death's, and generally life in general, I present this! No actual shading or a background that is worth noting of course! I ran out of funds.

attachicon.gif1200x1000.jpg

(I do not know why I dramatize everything :3

Sorry if its a bit small, I can get the bigger version since this is vectored, before being converted.)

Wow it looks like the stallion version of my OC! Nice job I really like how you managed to keep her general tributes but still bring out the masciline side, thats not always easy, very nice! :D

Wow it looks like the stallion version of my OC! Nice job I really like how you managed to keep her general tributes but still bring out the masciline side, thats not always easy, very nice! :D

At first I tried to keep your OC with her original design. But when I tried to convert her muzzle, it came out as a stallions except less masculine, and so I continued from there. There was suppose to be eyelashes but I decided to remove them to stay true to the original design of your OC. So the art came out as a stallion with feminine qualities I guess. XD

HAHA ya my muzzle is not the typical pony mare design, it was actually inspired by my deer characters I used to draw in the past. Its not masciline, just small and a bit pointed in some places, its an odd design to give her a deer like exotic look