Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Across the Globe

The Time Pony

I felt kind of sad of what happened to connor, but atleast crismon gave him something before we left to where ever crismon was taking us. I didnt really know what he gave to connor exactly, perhaps it was something practical. "So, got any new places we can hold out?" He asked Crismon as i followed him to where ever he was going.

'Oh my head did I get drunk again' "oh buck me" I looked up there was two zombies coming at me 'the knife' I grabbed it out my waistband and shoulder barged one of them to the floor and I lodged the knife in the other ones head and turned around to curb stomp the other ones head *CRUNCH* I smiled 'sweet celestia that was messy and fun' I ran out of the shack and headed for the stairs 'better get the buck out of here' I hit the bottom floor running straight for the front door and sprinted out in to the street

Edited by lonewolf1735

(?you were surround by zombies you probably just ran into a horse of them but oh we'll carry on))

Crimson flew them to a high-rise fancy hotel building. Before taking them to a suite. "This should work for a while but am going to scouting just to make sure no zombies are around"

I flew down onto the flat rooftop of the fancy hotel. "Don't worry, we will clear out this building and claim it as our own for now." Damonater said positively. I was beginning to trust Crismon now, i just hoped that he did not stab me in the back like what the other groups did to me. So i equip my ppsh-41 and put a fresh clip in my gun. I have 5 magazines remaing for the ppsh and 2 for the wunderwaffle

Crimson smiled, "One sec Dam" he took a can of soda from the fridge and emptied it out the window. He cut a hole in the bottom and stuffed the thing with feathers and other dense materials, and stuck it on the gun. "Ta-dah silencer, well sort of, but that should keep the noise level down." he said

((Ive done this and it works.))

I was sprinting away from the warehouse and was heading down a street there was a fancy hotel a liquor store and a hardware store also a police station I ducked into A alley and slid behind a dumpster 'ok connor think what's the plan I still have my five seven I left my riot shield at the warehouse I'm gonna have to find food cause I left most of my gear at the warehouse the five seven has 19 rounds left I'll have to raid the police station if I want more ammo I'll head to the hardware store first I need cqc weapon ok sounds like a plan let's go' I looked out onto the street to see if there were any zombies there were a few but not to many I sneaked across the road to the back of the hardware store and tried the back door it was unlocked 'thank celestia' I opened it slowly and crept inside

Edited by lonewolf1735

"Cheers man!" I said to Crismon and i gave him a brohoof as a sign of friendship. I busts down the door on the roof and i make my way down the stairs to clear the top floors. I see a few zombies in a room, they hadnt noticed me yet so i line up my shot. I take a shot at the zombies head and *peeww* The shot was surpressed and the other zombies did not notice the shot. "Wow, that acutally works." I thought to myself as I took out the other zombies.

((sorry guys, I live on the west coast so different time zones))

Awe shit. *flys as fast as I can to the barrel and uses the crowbar to pop the lid off and hide inside* (wait a minute, what the hell am I doing! I can't just hide in there all night, I'll ruin my whiskey. But at the same time this may be my last time to drink any of it. hmmm, or,,,) *Takes a long swig before tipping the barrel over and stuffing my fireworks in it* Hey guys, Bring them over here so I can light this place up!

((Please read carefully what has happened since you were gone. Also I live on the west coast to. Bro hoof.))

Crimson carefully cleared the floor with Dam. Soon they had decided it was clear. "We need to lock the stairs but the elevator should be fine" crimson said

((Please read carefully what has happened since you were gone. Also I live on the west coast to. Bro hoof.))

Crimson carefully cleared the floor with Dam. Soon they had decided it was clear. "We need to lock the stairs but the elevator should be fine" crimson said. "Also can you watch the others am going to go to the police station and check for weapons" he flew off into the night and it wasn't long before he arrived. He found a back pack and began to stuff it with goodies. Pistols, one shotgun, ammo, body armor. He was about to burn down the place hoping to take care f any zombies near by wen he remembered to grab pen an paper. It would be useful to make a map. With that he burdened down te police station earring few undead screams. He flew back to the Hoyle happy that had been taken care of. It was te only police station in this relatively small town.

I made my way inside the hardware store I looked around it was empty no one was in here it seems I looked on the shelf's for a suitable weapon 'axe nah crowbar nah sledge hammer nah oh yes machete hell yeah this will do' I wondered around the store and found various supplies such as a torch and battery's and also a jerry can of petrol and some power bars I found at the counter 'that's every thing I looked out the window and saw the police station on fire "god damn it" I muttered 'just my luck guess I'll have to conserve my remaining rounds' I made my way to the back door and left with my supplies and headed to the liquor store

Edited by lonewolf1735

"Roger that!" I said to Crismon. So i make my way to Evergreen and Sharpwit where they were both sitting on the floor, just resting and minding there own business. So then, I take out my pack of cards from my bag, shuffle them, put them on the floor and said "Ace... of spades!" I pulled out a jack of clubs. So then, i take a shot of vodka.

*Grabs one of the flares, ready to light a fuse* (man I'm really starting to regret dumping that whiskey, who knows how long till I can find a whole barrel. *an even worse thought crosses my mind* how long till will it be till another barrel is made!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!) *sighs, and decides to use the lid of the barrel as a shield, and holds the crow bar up at the ready* Ok guys ready to book it when are, I just hope Connor and Crimson don't take their sweet time.

Crimson arrived back in the room "merry Christmas" he said throwing a shotgun to Dan. He handed everyone a pistol with home made silencers. "We need to have a plan we can't just keep bsing this and moving randomly we need to head somewhere. Somewhere safe"

Well none of us seem our way to well around this town, heck does anyone know the name of it? If we had a map we could decide where to make base. In the mean time we should prepare for walking through the streets since. These guns you got will work great but we need something that doesn't use ammunition and is reliable. something like a spear or lance. We could easily make some if we found some pipes, a hammer, bricks, and enough fuel to burn hot enough to heat them for a while. They won't attract several zacks after killing one, and it should only take half a day. That's my proposition

Edited by SharpWit

I take the shotgun and say to Crismo while slightly looking at him. "Thanks..." I put it right next to me on the floor. I continue to relax since i am really tired and i just want to play my games. "Ace of spades!" I said to myself, but i got a joker card. "You have got to be JOKEING me! Ba dum tsss!" He joked to himself. "I seem to ammuse myself."

"I could make a map but it would take a while to finish up." He quickly sketcehed a square "this is us" he said writing center on it. E then drew landmarks around the city and a river at the top. "That is all we know so far" he said. "Any other plans?" He asked the group "and dam stop getting drunk"

Sounds to me like we need to do some scouting, that way we can get more supplies, in particular food, and then we'll have more to put on the map. In the mean time, I'll go back and search around the warehouse for what I need to make us spears, and mourn over wasting my whiskey.

Edited by SharpWit

I entered the liquor and found the place trashed the floor was caked in what seemed to be a mix of blood and booze I carefully made my way around the store trying not to lose my footing all I could find worth taking was a few bottles of vodka and some chewing gum so I made my way to the back and left and went to the main road I looked around the only place I had not checked was the hotel 'I guess that's my next target then' I made my way to the hotel and entered the lobby

"Thats the thing comrade.... I am always drunk." I said to Crismon. "I don't really know this place, I would say we do some scouting." I explained as I got up and picked up the suppressed shotgun. I Look out the window and I see a local clinic in the distance. "Hmmm, perhaps maybe I could scout that clinic over there." I said the group.

Edited by Damonater

"no pony can go anywhere alone..." he trailed off hearing a door slam in the distance. It was only a five story hotel and it was very quiet. "Lets see who that is" he said drawing his pistol and leaving the room with Dam at his side. "Lets make sure it not an undead bastard"

(hope it's alright if I jump in here.)

Lost Thought was staying at a hotel when the outbreak happened. It was a bit hard to tell how long she had been inside. It certainly couldn't have been more than a few day, but why would she care? It's not as if she were bored. She was surrounded by items no one could use anymore, and had quickly turned them into weapons. 

She had tried to save a few ponies that were in the building with her, but someone would always do something stupid: a back stab, panicked suicide, go out to save family. She laughed at the thought, "He... Well wherever Sound is, I'm sure he has all of this figured out by now... Can't say I need to worry about family..." Either way, in just a matter of days, she became all alone. Her creations kept her safe, but for how long?

~

She heard one of the doors go off, possibly one she rigged to draw the turned into that area.  "... But that doesn't go off until I head to look for food in few hours..." Was someone here, or had one managed to sneak through? She went to investigate, armed with her: pouch, her wrench, and bat... 

Edited by Dreamless

"It better not be.... Im ready to just blow its bucking head off." I said with a grin while pumping the shotgun to load the shell. I have a thrill for killing zombies. So now, i follow Crismon to the sound to where the sound came from, covering his flank at the same time.

As I enter the hotel the door makes a noise as it shuts 'I should check to see if they have a kitchen and if they do check it for food' I make my way around the first floor looking for the kitchen and I stumble upon a big hall full of tables and balloons and rotting half eaten food 'looks like there was a party happening here when it hit town I wonder how many mad it out well the kitchen should be near by then better look for it' I make my way to a white door with a window on it and enter

@@Damonater,@@The Time Pony,

Lost Thought stopped when she heard noises from around the corner. She quietly place her bat on the ground and her hoof on the saddle bag she was wearing. She was about to find out what had made that noise. She didn't dare peak around the corner to check exactly what it was. if they were turned, she could handle being spotted easily. If they were hostile... She would have to hope that whatever was in her hoof, wouldn't have to be used.

I smiled it was a kitchen and it looked like most of the stuff was still here I went into the back to check the stock and the freezer to see what food was left as I enter I here what appears to be movement but it sounded far away so I don't worry instead I enter the pantry and start grabbing food that isn't out of date and the like

Edited by lonewolf1735