Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Aquabats

FIMChangedmylife72

(edited)

Who watched the premier of the Aquabats? I did and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! I am just so happy saturdays mornings are back to normal. I have a new favorite show close to MLPFIM. Thank you sooooooo much HUB!!!!!!!!! The show is pretty original and entertaining. I just love it.

Edited by Neikos Jubilee

you have the over sensitive tree house XD

Which is why I watch it on YouTube, If Aquabats airs on anything, it'll either be Teletoon or YTV, as The Hub worked out a merger.

That aint good.

Do you have cable?

I have the overwhat?

i sad treehouse(that thing they have in canada) is over sensitive, they bleep out the word loser

(edited)

Question- does anyone here have the ability to throw the episode up on YouTube? I've been asking around, but I haven't had much luck.

EDIT: It'd also help other bronies see it better, since this IS another way to get folks to show their support for The Hub.

Edited by BHHammy

• 2 months later...

I haven't seen it yet. Saw the commercials for it when I was babysitting (because unfortunately, I don't have Hub at my house) and my initial reaction was: "....Wtf are they smoking?"

I might try and see it now, seeing the good reviews here from fellow bronies :)

The show is just so ridiculousness that it humors me x)

Hax Mega usually streamed that before/after (don't clearly remember that) pony time and so many lolz were given those days!

I've watched the show, I find it strangely terrific.

Ah, I wish I had the Hub. :(

I wish we have The Hub too. I'm still mad that they chose Disney Jr. as their newest addition for our local cable instead of The Hub. Such morons for making that decision.

As for The AquaBats Super Show!, I find their campy style very funny and I like the animation shorts that goes with it.

The Hub made a great decision to pick this show up.