Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight's fails makes her special

zev_zev The outcast

I really like what direction now there is a character in Twilight she goes to the failure of the part of the Princess. I mean, there is all the uniqueness of the character Twilight as the protagonist is that she is not always successful in all. She often makes mistakes, she often goes wrong. This making her character "alive" Now, after a series of "Bats" all condemn Twilight because she sided with AJ "Kill bats, kill bats!" When I saw this, I was really surprised, and to be honest I was happy, I'm happy that Twilight is far from perfect, she's not the stereotypical Princess, who always doing the right things, no matter what. 

The main reason why I was furious that she became a Princess, this is what it looked like another stereotype, when which is the main character of someone great. But now I guess I understood that it's awesome, It's allows to show how much she is not ready for it. The best moment for me was, when Discord said: "What you think you are too special too make a dirty job?" Twilight: "I'm not a special!" YES! Where else (in kid's cartoons) did you see that protagonist are really not more special than others? And she admit it to herself! It is very ironic: her "unspesicalty" makes her special. I glad that beeing Princess no impact on the story, because I very I feared this, but now, I see that it's a our good old Twiley just with wings. What she's who? A Princess? Sorry, didn't noticed. And this is awesome! 

I really enjoy every moment when she makes mistakes, because it's uncliched . I hate cliches. And the reason why I love this cartoon is, is because this cartoon breaking all cliche from every kids cartoons. Someone says that she's not learning from past mistakes. It's true, and it makes her character quite controversial. I just want to say, that the reasons why some people start to hate Twilight, this reasons makes me love Twilight more.

There is an assumption (pretty obvious) that the old castle in the forest, will be the Palace of Princess Twilight. This fact, that just kills me. Because if it will happen, Twilight will turn into a boilerplate Princess on the throne. Yes, it's looks like this castle is for every mane 6 pony, but MLP will not MLP without Ponyville.