Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

(edited)

@EpicHarmony

Just so you know, because I have two characters, to avoid confusion, when Winter Willow is speaking I will use regular quotation marks: "(text)" When Crystal Flower is speaking, I will use these symbols. 《(text)》

When I am on my computer, when Winter Willow is speaking, I will use a green font, and when Crystal Flower is speaking, I will use a pink font.

That goes for everybody else as well.

Come to my workshop (PM me) and I'll show you how to use color text on your phone! :D

No seriously! :D I do it all the time! :D

Buck science. In this RP, physics work the way I want them to!

I AM THE DONGOEN MASTER. LET'S NOW CALL IT POISONLAND(because I can spell that). I HEREBY BANISH @@Raiko TO POISIONLAND.

Edited by EpicHarmony

I CAN'T SPELL BECAUSE MY IMAGINATION TAKES UP 84% OF MY BRAIN.

Okay then, no one gets banished to the dungeon, I'll just stay here in the nice little techie room, with a flat screen TV, with gaming consoles, internet, & a mini-bar, all to my self...

Oooooohhhhh we're talking about the dungeon....  Yeah that was a really nice set up you had in there Epic, I really enjoyed my time as Dungeon Master :P sorry about eating all the M&M's in the minifridge also you're out of Dr. Pepper.

found it while derping around different sites on mlp pictures here is the original source

http://derpibooru.org/509949?scope=scpe0362abe7253051784b09523f3088f23bad64e0ab

I had to cut it down a bunch to make it work as an avatar.  It's much cooler and makes more sense as the full thing but it's fake, I just like the idea of showing the flutterbat side of fluttershy again haha

Which do you guys think is better that one or this one?  From here

http://lionheartcartoon.deviantart.com/art/Wanted-FlutterShy-408531567

@@Torrent505,@,  

I am sorry for not posting for so long. I had issues far more complicated than you guys can Imagine, and I couldn't be bother to read everything up again. Could anyone please fill me on on what happened since my last post (maybe runedawn had a little on-his-own sidequest or something... looking for a sunshard maybe?)

Edited by Scribblegroove

We traveled farther and reached Canterlot, where my second character, Crystal Flower, who is willows little sis and has the same powers she does. We are in the caves underneath Canterlot Palace and we have found luna, and EpicHarmony is back!

We found Luna not too long ago. Only a few posts back.

Everyone, this RP has slowed down I remember when there would be a new post every minute, and when I went to sleep I would be afeaid that will be missing 50 posts. I know school has started back up, but still, why?

Edited by Wind in the Willows

We traveled farther and reached Canterlot, where my second character, Crystal Flower, who is willows little sis and has the same powers she does. We are in the caves underneath Canterlot Palace and we have found luna, and EpicHarmony is back!

We found Luna not too long ago. Only a few posts back.

Guys, this RP has slowed down I remember when there would be a new post every minute, and when I went to sleep I would be afeaid that will be missing 50 posts. I know school has started back up, but still, why?

Dunno, epic is suppost to be luna, so we can really get on with luna untill she posts.