Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Starbound @@RunsWithSquirlz @@dashian500 @ @@Lightwing @ @@Candela

So I want to apologize for my absence, I went cold turkey from the site for a while. I needed some time away to finish up my semester and move. That being said after being away for awhile and coming back I'd like to put Firestorm on hiatus for a little while, this thing has been running so long and has come so far and I'm really frickin proud of it but I'd like to step back and do a few other things for a bit.

I'm NOT saying that Firestorm is dead, I have so much planned for it and there is headcannon and too much I have created to still be used to let it die but I need some time away from it. Sorry for this and for my long break from here before it. I WILL be returning to Firestorm I'm not sure when but I will, in the mean time lets all keep in touch :) you guys are awesome and you will see me derping around on RP and Discussion forums. I hope you guys will be okay with this and be patient and be there when I return to this ;) love you all!

Well Starbound and Candela still haven't returned to the site at all but I would hope that you and ForeverFrozen would at least remember it somewhat being that it lasted so long so far and seemed to enjoy it :)

As for anyone that forgot about it, why do you think I had the message send out notifications? ;)

If people forget, leave or don't want to play when I return to firestorm I might reboot it but I'll have to decide that later.

• Brohoof 1

Well Starbound and Candela still haven't returned to the site at all but I would hope that you and ForeverFrozen would at least remember it somewhat being that it lasted so long so far and seemed to enjoy it :)

As for anyone that forgot about it, why do you think I had the message send out notifications? ;)

If people forget, leave or don't want to play when I return to firestorm I might reboot it but I'll have to decide that later.

Oh my gosh, your still alive  :wub:  Yeah though, its fine to take a step back. We have come a looooong way :P all thanks to you

• Brohoof 1

@@Starbound @@RunsWithSquirlz @@dashian500 @ @@Lightwing @ @@Candela

So I want to apologize for my absence, I went cold turkey from the site for a while. I needed some time away to finish up my semester and move. That being said after being away for awhile and coming back I'd like to put Firestorm on hiatus for a little while, this thing has been running so long and has come so far and I'm really frickin proud of it but I'd like to step back and do a few other things for a bit.

I'm NOT saying that Firestorm is dead, I have so much planned for it and there is headcannon and too much I have created to still be used to let it die but I need some time away from it. Sorry for this and for my long break from here before it. I WILL be returning to Firestorm I'm not sure when but I will, in the mean time lets all keep in touch :) you guys are awesome and you will see me derping around on RP and Discussion forums. I hope you guys will be okay with this and be patient and be there when I return to this ;) love you all!

It has return!!!!!!!

My favourite RP is back!!!! :wub: :wub:

Soldier Lightwing ready for orders,my captain!!!! :D

• 1 month later...