Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Firestorm (OOC, still accepting)

Cerise Hood

I'm the same way, well that and I never bring myself to write an end to the story, I'll have the whole thing in my head but I'll get bored and stop writing it before it's done and start something else :P

If you feel like sharing any at all though I'd love to read some!

New post

Star stepped into the Secret Cave of the Wanderers, the place where her biological father & his friends lived.

Its "door" was a tree branch that used to lean at the perfect angle to block the cave from easy sight. Now the branch was gone.

Inside the cave, a small hallway was carved. It went about 30 yards in, before it took a sharp left into a smaller hallway the same length; but this time, when the hallway ended, it came to a room big enough to hold fifty.

(So tell me, where are we?)

Well the group is in canterlot but about to leave. First we have to secure a sun shard that just landed there. It got moved there by Runedawn hitting it from the crystal empire. Though that didn't go well.

Runedawn is captured in the crystal empire and has been forced to serve Ice Crystal and North Wind. I've had to control Ice Crystal, you can read to see how I've played her and take control again. I planned to send him after the party, I think that will still be best.

The group knows Runedawn was in trouble, so they have to decide if they go looking for him or go after a sun shard in froggy bottom bogg. Luna suggested that they go after the shard.

I'm the same way, well that and I never bring myself to write an end to the story, I'll have the whole thing in my head but I'll get bored and stop writing it before it's done and start something else :P

If you feel like sharing any at all though I'd love to read some!

New post

Well the group is in canterlot but about to leave. First we have to secure a sun shard that just landed there. It got moved there by Runedawn hitting it from the crystal empire. Though that didn't go well.

Runedawn is captured in the crystal empire and has been forced to serve Ice Crystal and North Wind. I've had to control Ice Crystal, you can read to see how I've played her and take control again. I planned to send him after the party, I think that will still be best.

The group knows Runedawn was in trouble, so they have to decide if they go looking for him or go after a sun shard in froggy bottom bogg. Luna suggested that they go after the shard.

Tbh, I think it'd be best if epicharmony and torrent just GM together permanently now... Not only one at a time depending on if epic harmony is there or not. I like torrent as a GM, I think all of us do, and no offence to epic but you haven't really GM'ed at all... Or barely at least.

• Brohoof 1

@

I don't think I am the one to decide about that. It's up to you guys if you can remove North Winds spell... And I actually quite look forward to being the bad guy, most certainly because you still NEED me, so you can't KILL me c:< 

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 2

@

I don't think I am the one to decide about that. It's up to you guys if you can remove North Winds spell... And I actually quite look forward to being the bad guy, most certainly because you still NEED me, so you can't KILL me c:< 

Yeah, This should be fun xD And as embers does need you :P

@

Well, being evil has its advantages.

You get Darth Vader, flying worm skeletons, the color white, cookies, cool towers, giant mushrooms, and best of all CHOCOLATE MILK RAIN 11111

A note on the diamond dogs that we will be fighting next, aka the "Toxic Venom Pack" : these diamond dogs are actually the weakest of all 13 diamond dog packs, they are smaller and weaker than a normal diamond dog and are disgustingly dirty. These dogs live in the sludge swamp behind Froggy bottom bogg; a polluted and toxic landscape these dogs are literally never clean and constantly sick. They're skin is usually covered in rashes, sores, pimples, and boils. While they might be weak in strength they are also some of the most deadly dogs because they're weapons and claws are so filthy that if they cut you then you will get an infection and become sick. It's said that their mouths are so dirty that if one bites a pony the pony will die within 24 hours from the infection; that is why they are called the TOXIC VENOM pack.

I'm working on a post from the den of the Toxic Venom pack to give you guys a preview of them ;)

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm got a small group inside Canterlot now want to just have them from the toxic venom pack

Feel free to have them be from there :) just play them as extra gross... Like playing with and popping pimples or picking their nose and eating it while they talk. They genuinely enjoy how disgusting they are and find grossing out other creatures fun

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather not have a hostage situation on this one, it would be better if Embers fought free or if Grell and Sapphire helped him get free. Wanderlust is over by the sun shard so he can't help... But yeah ponies taken as a hostage/slave by the Toxic Venom pack tend to not last very long and we'll need to fight as a group to even get to the sludge swamp but you guys will find out about that when we get there ;)

• Brohoof 1

Oh god hahaha I oh man I just found this and I love it so much that I had to share it! Sorry it doesn't relate to the story :P

I love little Woona so much! She is the best non cannon character

I don't want to wait for epicharmony to post :c... Please send Runedawn away first, otherwise I wont be able to post.

• Brohoof 1