Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Luna felt her slight smile, from watching her daughters introduction to the mare, widen into a full smile at Steel's thought in her head. She thought back to him, 'Hey yourself,' she laughed a little but only in her head so Steel would hear it, 'have I told you how glad I am that I cast this spell? I wouldn't have the power to have cast it now, it's nice to have a little secret.'

Whisper felt the rush of the nature magic sweep through her. She saw the trees flourishing around her, the grass sweeping in circles around her feet, flowers blooming in beautiful colors all around. She sensed the difference of the energy. She knew who it was.

Wanderlust.

She followed the trail of flowers while also taking in her ancient home. It was reborn.It was beautiful again. Coming to an arch made by two blossoming cherry trees Whisper stuck her head through, looking into a small clearing. In the middle was a clear pond and next to it was a small mound of earth. That is where the flowers came to a stop. Whisper strode around the pond and sat directly across the mound. This was her spot.

When Whisper had first found Wanderlust, he had been a broken stallion. He had a void of pain in him and a lack of a will to live. So she had brought him back to heal him, to make him better to teach him a forbidden magic so he would never feel alone again. Wanderlust meditated most days on that spot, sometimes he would stare at his reflection and there she was, observing him. They were fast friends, he was her best friend.Yet one day he had left her...

Then, she got up, sending out a small wave of energy through the ground. She got a general idea of where the group was now and so, she traveled in that direction.

Unlike you, Wanderlust. I'm not going to run away.

Lightwing was sleeping,when,suddenly,she opened her eyes without apparent reason,and saw how Embers was carrying her.That made her react,and then she put herself on the air

"I'm not going to ask nothing,so let's follow the road,ok?"

She started to walk for herself

((Sorry for the weakest post ever,but i've woke up 10 min ago :P ))

Edited by Lightwing

Embers scoffed "Well, there isnt much of a road, more like a dirt....EH, yeah, thats more a rode then any" He said with a smiled, he turned to look at her "You seem to sleep long, no?" He said as he pulled out a book and started drawing his face. He grinned as he put in the hair

Steel smiled -so what do you want to talk about or think about- steel sent the thought to Luna he kept walking

Astrid sighed and teleported onto his back and nuzzled him

Grell silently walked watching the souls as he did he was board as they walked

She observed what he was drawing,and that he was reaching the hair.

"You draw very well,don't you?"

She tried to pick up a paper

"Can I try?Thank you..."

She tried to draw something simple fof start

Come on...something simple...like...per example...my Face!"

She started to draw her face from the scratch,and the results were more or less positive

"I see that i didn't lost any skills after all :P "

Embers grinned as he looked at her drawing "Eh, I have had enuff time sitting around to drawn...Saddly, only ponies so far" He said as he looked back up to her face, then back to the drawing "If you look at the eyebrow, make it a bit higher, then it would look just like you" He said as he looked in his backpack for something

"I-I want-t to draw!" Famine forced the sword to dip down and briefly drag in the dirt making a line, "t-there! L-l-looks just like m-me!"

Wanderlust kept following the flowers heading towards the hidden valley where he hoped whisper would be, he was refusing the touch of nature now that seemed to be reaching out for him. He knew if he touched on it and let it stay flowing through him then something horrible would happen. He couldn't let that happen couldn't be weak and give into the heady addictive touch of primal nature; he had to many commitments now, he had fillies he wanted to watch over, he had a world he wanted to see blossoming back to life p, a sun to help remake and on top of that an old friend to find, comfort and apologize too. He hoped she would find a way to forgive him.

• Brohoof 1

Embers grinned as he looked at her drawing "Eh, I have had enuff time sitting around to drawn...Saddly, only ponies so far" He said as he looked back up to her face, then back to the drawing "If you look at the eyebrow, make it a bit higher, then it would look just like you" He said as he looked in his backpack for something

"Mmm thanks!"

She corrected the eyebrow,and then added the ribbon to her hair.

"Done! :) " The drawing was likea reflection of her,and all thanks to Embers's tip

I see thag i didn't lost any skill after all

As she ended,she observed that Embers was looking for something on his bag

"Er...what are you looking for?"

Embers laughed as he looked down at his sword "Your right, it looks just like you" He said with a smile. When light asked him what he was looking for, he stoped and blushed "Ju-just something I drew last ni-....Oh never mind, just another one of my drawings" He said as he looked up

She noticed something on his face.It was...shame?No...it wasn't shame exaxtly...It was more like...

"Why you don't want to show your drawing?I'm sure that your drawing is perfect.After all,is yours ;) "

She blushed a bit after saying that

"Come on...let's see what did you drawn..."

Embers blushed abit more, his checks burning "No...Its not v-very good, its just you know...another drawing..." He sighed as he caved "Alright...I guess I could show you." He pulled out another paper, and pushed it into lightwings hands "Im sorry, I shouldnt have done it"

Luna was too surprised from what she had just heard to respond to Steel, her eyes lit up with recognition and surprise at the name of the guardsman, and then softened sadly for the mare before her, "yes, I recognize your brothers name. He served my sister in the day guard he was such a kind soul, gentle but strong and loyal..."

She looked down at Willow, her voice a little unsteady, "Willow you remember that nice stallion that was there with us when Celestia was getting sicker? This, this is his sister." She looked up at Candela, tears were in her eyes, "he was... he was the only one to stay when she ordered the guard to leave; he disobeyed all direct commands. He was a by all rights a traitor then, but he wouldn't go wouldn't leave her and at the end when Celestia teleported myself and Willow away... I, I think she let him stay... I think he was the only one with her at the end." Luna was crying now, "it can't make up for his loss and I know you're not him... But thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you for him."

@

She looked at the paper to see the drawing...It was like heaven...

The cross wqs simply perfect,and the face's texture seemed real,and to not to talk about the eyes...so deep...She was crying...of Joy

"Embers...How can you draw at this levels?I've always considered myself a good artist,but this?This surpasses the entire work of my life :') "

Embers looked at the ground "Sorry...You were sleeping...you just looked so...cute?" He blushed even more as he shrugged. "I dont really know how I got to be so good at this, it just comes with time, and with lots and lots of paper" He looked back at his bag, it was full of papers

@

((Wait...you did just drawed me while sleeping??? :P ))

She looked at the drawing again...it was true that she was cute...

"Everypony has a talent.Mine is to connect with the living creatures per example...and yours is to draw...but i had to choose,i'll want more your talent..."

She looked down,she was blushing a bit too

"And yes.I loved it..."

• Brohoof 1

Embers smiled as he put the paper back into his backpack "Yeah, It is nice to be able to draw, although" He looked up at her as he threw his backpack back on, he still had his notebook and a pen out "Your skill could be really usefull" He said as he smiled. He looked forward and yawned

Steel looked at her "I'm sorry for your loss he was a good stallion his loyally riveted my own I would gladly taken up blades along side him" steel said which is very good because typically steel world alone and this would shook Luna as well because you know dark and dangerous he works alone

@

"Yeah...a lot of people says that...but my powers are more stressful from what it seems..."

She looked at him

"The nature if my powers is that i can see What are the other feeling,and how to make it better or worse.

Sometimes,i even reach the point to inhibit myself to not to discover things who could harm friendships,and more..."

Embers looked at the ground "Eh, I still think it would be nice to be able to do that" He said as he looked back up to smile at her "Guess that drawing is a nice thing to have, although it isnt that usefull to do when you are in a fight, good thing I have a really cool sword"

@

She looked at the enchanted sword again...

"I personally prefer to fight with this"

She shows a pair of daggers from nothing

"If i have to choose,i prefer fast moves over great power,because,even if you're strong,what use it have without intelligence and/or agility? ;) "

She folded again the daggers

Candela looked down. "I- He- River Side was the best brother a younger sister could have. And to think that I might never see him again..." and for the first time in many years, she felt something. Something she had not felt ever since her siblings moved away. Something Candela wished she would never feel again.

Loneliness. Pure, deep loneliness.

Loneliness tends to strike at the worst possible time; a time when you cannot take anymore. Candela had managed to keep herself distracted ever since this apocalypse struck. Candela had hidden from a horrible truth; in her own little sanctuary. That sanctuary was crumbling. The black void of reality was crushing Candela from the inside.

Princess Luna smashed Candela's shield into shards and rubbed salt in the wound. Candela wanted to scream. This reality... it was too much. A tear dropped from Candela's eye, followed by another. She turned, and with a great effort, a few words escaped her mouth: "I will just go and follow the other group." Her eyes, which were always a bright, optimistic green, lost their shine. Her life, full of happiness and meaning, lost its worth. Nothing could prepare her for the void she was forced into.

@@Torrent505,

After a while, Wanderlust saw her standing in the distance, blue eyes locked directly on him. Her small frame laden with satchels she had scavenged. She stood tall and rigid, as if rooted to the earth, ears up and alert. It was a common stance for her kind if they were nervous or afraid. Whisper watched him from her place, wondering what was he going to do or say. She gulped and her tail twitched nervously.

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

@@Candela

Luna saw the hurt in the mares eyes and knew what had happened, she had meant to comfort Candela and let her know how brave and strong her brother had been, but the mare hadn't accepted his death until just now. What's more Luna realized that the mare had been using the present tense for everything she had been talking about, Candela hadn't accepted any of what had happened in the firestorm and because of what she had said it was all crashing down on her now. Luna felt her gut twist in guilt.

"Candela, wait please..." Luna floundered for a reason to keep her from withdrawing, the mare needed to come to terms with what happened and to realize that she could still be okay and she wouldn't be able to do that on her own and nobody in that state of mind should be around Embers. "Walk with me and my family for a little while longer," her gesture subtly included Steel and Astrid, "we could use the extra pair of eyes to watch the fillies."

Edited by Torrent505

Steel thought of something "Luna grell dealt with this stuff his whole life he was a grief consoler and a undertaker so maybe she should talk to him" steel said

Grell was walking close to runedawn and hadn't heard what was going I. If he did he would have jumped in to help her