Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

"What I mean by heart healer, is that I can see feelings. Thoughts are essentially complex feelings, so I can see them too, in the form of an aura! Why can't you understand that!? I'm telling the truth! If Steel wasn't here, Astrid would be plotting right now, while acting like a scared little filly! She's lying!"

(That's my answer. She can read thoughts. The End.)

((Thoughts re way more then just complex feelings she can I really don't feel that she should be able to read kinds willow is already op with her power of the gods adding in mind reading is

Just to much the concept of the aura can tell the feeling and basic feel of the thoughts so it would be able to tell the thoughts nature not what it actually is))

Grell looked at her scolding her "because you've offered no prof and from what I've seen with my own eyes you and embers where trying to start a fight" grell said

(Really? Willow is totally balanced. She can only use her real real powers when they're really in danger, and is waaay to tired after. I won't let you affect my character. Period.)

"How can I show you proof!? Tell me, if you were me, what would you do? How would you show proof? I won't just go and sit with Melody! Not until I show you!"

Steel looed at grell and threw a knife at him

Grell used his ability to kill steel steel dropped dead Astrid them attacked the now unconscious grell killing him then charged at willow her blade at the ready

((To me she's overpowered just the idea of a god in your oc is overpowered and I play dnd 4e with a dragonborn and that's 17:1 level

(FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, SHE DOESNT HAVE A STINKIN' GOD IN HER!)

(What the heckity heck!? Plot twist!)

Willow jumped in surprise and flew a dozen feet into the air, hovering above Astrid. "What is wrong!?" Looking back and forth between the two supposedly dead stallions and Astrid. "What are you doing!? What-" "Seriously!" Willow continued to hover above Astrid. "Look! I don't want this! I don't want to fight you!"

"Oh just fight me you wanted my dad dead and now he is you wished for his death and you hate me so fight" Astrid yelled tears streaming firm her eyes she teleported above willow and began falling at towards her with her dagger posed to kill willow

As

Willow dodged her and used her magic to gently float Astrid to the ground. "I never wanted your dad dead! I never wanted anypony dead! And I don't hate you! I don't want this to happen, please! I won't fight you, Astrid!" Tears were streaming Willow's face as well. "I don't know why your daddy threw his knife at Grell, I don't know what kind of magic he used against him. "Mom will feel horrible! He's already gotten really hurt once, I can't let Mom go through that again!"

Astrid wasn't listening she ran to steels body and grab throwing knives and threw them at willow the pain she was going through was obvious "did you forget I was in your head willow I seen your memoirs you hated my daddy and wanted him gone"Astrid yelled

(Way to totally get things wrong. Wittle Willow never wanted that )

Willow deflected the daggers with her magic, making them drop to the ground. She lowered, staying a safe distance, though, and her voice softened. "I never wanted that. Sure, I didn't like Steel, but because you don't like somepony doesn't mean they're your enemy. Please understand that."

(Her dad just died you think she's thinking clearly ;) she's not thinking clearly and that's point )

Astrid wouldn't listen she ran at willow teleporting behind her and slicing at willows legs tears stil streaming down her face as she cried for her dad

Embers yawned and woke up, he had been sleeping while they were fighting. He looked over to steel and walked over to him, nudging him with his whoof "Yo steel, wake up, I wanna learn how you use your demon spawn" He sighed and looked over at willow "Well, guess Ill poor water on his face"

One of Astrid's wild lunges grazed off Willow's leg. She let out a small "Eeee!" And shot into the air. "I'm sorry! I know you're sad, Astrid! I can help! Just let me!" Her leg seared with pain, the cut was a bad one. A ring of fire started forming around her, but Willow still had no intentions of fighting back.

(Oh. Sorry.)

Embers moaned and looked at willow "Come you silly filly, you just killed him!" He sighed and walked around "Anyways, I would suggjest using your magic to stop her from shanking you, she can do it ah...very fast, its really annoying" He looked around, feeling a grin on his face

Steel was dead so unless somepony could receive him ie grell who had his neck cut open, he wouldn't be waking up

Astrid shook her head "I don't want your help" Astrid said she threw more throwing knives running and grabbing the ones that had been blocked

Sapphire ran over to grell, she had walked away but come back as soon as the fighting had started "GRELL! SPEAK TO ME!" She started crying

Embers sighed and grabbed astrid, throwing her to the ground "Please, stop, your hurting my ears with your yelling, and really, please dont attack willow"

"I didn't do anything! Grell used some of his crazy magic because Steel threw a knife at him for some reason! And I'm not going to use my magic against Astrid!" Willow flew a little higher into the air, and the ring of fire subsided. She perched on a high branch, nursing her leg. "Astrid, I can help!"

(edited)

Astrid stabbed embers in the chest "I'll kill you to so back off" Astrid almost growled

Grell lay limp he had already bled out he was dead sadly but if somepony could revive simony he could come back but the chance of that happing was very slim

Astrid glared at her "I don't want your help" Astrid said

Ffffg

Edited by dashian500

Embers fell to the ground "Screw you, screw you astrid" He spat blood, he had ment to calm them down, but that didnt go as well as he planned. He glared up at willow "YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS!"

Sapphire knelt over grell "Please grell...Your all that I have left..Dont leave me" She looked down at him

"I'm sorry I had to do this Astrid. I'm really sorry." With that she flew down and tried to knock Astrid back with a wave of light. She landed with an awkward stumble. "No more of this, please! I felt like you when Princess Celestia went away, I felt so much like you. I know what it feels like, Astrid."

Astrid was hit by the light and knocked back but she came running at willow she teleported and willows side and stabbed at her then teleported away " you will never know how I fell I want revenge and the only way to get it is to end those that caused his death you're the reason that stallion came over here" Astrid said

Embers tilted his head and looked at astrid "Huh? You talking about me? You little" He tryed to get up but stumbled and fell to the side. He sighed and looked up "Guess you will have to do this on your own, willow"

Sapphire fell to her knees, staring at grell. She kept crying, mixing his blood with her tears

Once again, the wild lunge grazed her side, opening a little scratch. Still, it burned and Willow clenched her teeth. "I do know how you feel!' But Willow knew Astrid wouldn't listen no matter how much she talked. Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and Willow had a desperate idea.

She teleported to Astrid's side and touched her flank, and then Willow felt everything Astrid was. It was the same mix of agony, sadness and anger she had felt when Celestia had gone. She tried to force her feelings into Astrid, the feelings she felt when the suncame crashing down. These new feelings ddidn't add on to Astrid's, they just let Astrid know what Willow had gone through. All this lasted a split second, and Willow pulled back and teleported back to Embers' side.

Embers stared at willow "Whatta you know, you still have that cool magic...Now go save steel and grell, I dont want them to die" He sighed and looked down at the puddle of blood he was lying ing

Sapphires eyes were blurry, tears streaked down her face as she looked up crying

Astrid tried to stab willow not caring what she was doing it she didn't care she ran at willow with her blade at the ready

(Sorry I have no more to say or do so I must use filler filler filler I hate filler bit I have no choice here filler filler filler filler

Embers triped her just before she could get back to willow "For the last time, can you guys stop fighting and save somebuddy? astrid, we can bring your dad back, just stop trying to kill willow!" He sighed and looked up from willow to astrid, then back down to his bloody feet