Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Surviving Equestria

XxConfusedUnicornxX

Kenzie glared at the two ponies with a 'what the frick' face before turning back to the human. "How should I know you're telling the truth? You have no proof that it wasnt you that killed Fluttershy. If I were you I would put that thing away and go back to where ever you came from. Wait how do you know our language?!"

"It's called English. Some of us speak the same thing. And other humans speak other languages. And you stupid queen is the reason why we are here. She turned all if my kind into ponies against our will. You think I want that? What home do I have now huh, I'm stuck here in a world I don't know anything about" he said holding the gun. " and here's proof that I didn't do it. If I killed that pony, then you three would've been the same by now." Spoke the synthetic.

• Brohoof 1

Kenzie stared at the creature in shock. Princess Celestia? How... The visions! The turning... What... She began to have a huge headache but ignored it. She looked at the human, "I'm sorry. And.. I'm sorry about the whole pony thing... I have to ask princess celestia about it. She may be able to help you."

Kenzie stared at the creature in shock. Princess Celestia? How... The visions! The turning... What... She began to have a huge headache but ignored it. She looked at the human, "I'm sorry. And.. I'm sorry about the whole pony thing... I have to ask princess celestia about it. She may be able to help you."

"Help me? Help me! She turnd us forcefully. We had no time to say a word to object her desicion. Everything is gone now. She'll just turn me like everyone else" he still held the gun shakily. He holstered it grinding his teeth and punching a tree in anger. His fist blowing a hole unit due to his synthetic strength. He calmed down and got to the task at hand. "We need to find the human who did this.... Before it happens again"

Kenzie snorted, " yeah a human. You guys are extinct. Well you somehow survived but yeah. Princess celestia WILL know what to do. She did this, shell know. Besides, whats so bad about being a pony?" She said smilig at the two ponies beside her. (So dramatic xD)

"The problem is we never got a choice. I want my life back. I miss my home. How would you like it if it happened to you?" He asked. He really did miss his old job and life. Love, pain, humor and action. He missed it all. But what could he do now, how could celestia fix it.

After a long walk Boiko was at the north side of Ponyville. Without leaving the forest he approached fluttershy's cottage. He saw the American with 2 ponies. 
"I fucking knew it! Americans are really behind this. Since I don't see any other soldier around I might get some information from this guy." Boiko thought. He was slowly moving to them with his gun unholstered while he was behind the bushes. When he was 10 meters behind the soldier he jumped out of the bush and aimed the deagle into his head.
"DROP YOUR WEAPON NOW! DON'T MAKE ANY OTHER MOVEMENTS! DON'T TURN AROUND! ONCE THE WEAPON IS DROPPED PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Boiko shouted while aiming at the soldier's head. "I NEED TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS! AND ANY MOVEMENT FROM YOUR HORSE FELLAS WILL GET YOU KILLED" Boiko shouted again.

(( Reminder: I have a hunting knife on me/ I have a silencer on the deagle/ I have a camo suit/ I have a flashbang /))

Edited by TheWiseHippo

After a long walk Boiko was at the north side of Ponyville. Without leaving the forest he approached fluttershy's cottage. He saw the American with 2 ponies.

"I fucking knew it! Americans are really behind this. Since I don't see any other soldier around I might get some information from this guy." Boiko thought. He was slowly moving to them with his gun unholstered while he was behind the bushes. When he was 10 meters behind the soldier he jumped out of the bush and aimed the deagle into his head.

"DROP YOUR WEAPON NOW! DON'T MAKE ANY OTHER MOVEMENTS! DON'T TURN AROUND! ONCE THE WEAPON IS DROPPED PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Boiko shouted while aiming at the soldier's head. "I NEED TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS! AND ANY MOVEMENT FROM YOUR HORSE FELLAS WILL GET YOU KILLED" Boiko shouted again.

(( Reminder: I have a hunting knife on me/ I have a silencer on the deagle/ I have a camo suit/ I have a flashbang /))

Adam kept his hands raised, gun at his holster. "Found the culprit of the dead friend here" he smirked . Just by the sound of the shaky voice, he could tell. A criminal is never far from the crime spot. An old tip he used when he had his job before the turning. "And what questions would you like to ask" said the synth, as he felt the cold barrel on the back of his head.

"What are you talking about? I haven't killed anyone yet. But I am going to do it if you don't answer my questions. Also keep in mind that my friend is watching us with an auto sniper right now. Just don't do anything wrong." Boiko said. 
"Let's start with the first question. Where are your friends and are they watching me now?" Boiko asked with the deagle aiming into the soldier's head.

Edited by TheWiseHippo

"What are you talking about? I haven't killed anyone yet. But I am going to do it if you don't answer my questions. Also keep in mind that my friend is watching us with an auto sniper right now. Just don't do anything wrong." Boiko said.

"Let's start with the first question. Where are your friends and are they watching me now?" Boiko asked with the deagle aiming into the soldier's head.

He didn't do much at first. Interrogation, wasn't his first time. Nor would it be his last, he's been beaten down, EMPed, and shot at. It was the usual. But interrogation was never a problem for him. The first time when he was punched by a synth. Before he was a synth himself, the fist went right through Adams stomach. That was pain. After that, even with his enhancers and the nano machines running through his blood. He could withstand anything.

With a cocky remark. He spoke "I don't know, but your mother would" he said with a grin.

He didn't do much at first. Interrogation, wasn't his first time. Nor would it be his last, he's been beaten down, EMPed, and shot at. It was the usual. But interrogation was never a problem for him. The first time when he was punched by a synth. Before he was a synth himself, the fist went right through Adams stomach. That was pain. After that, even with his enhancers and the nano machines running through his blood. He could withstand anything.

With a cocky remark. He spoke "I don't know, but your mother would" he said with a grin.

I am so tempted to murder this faggot but I must get some information out of him. He thought.

"Aww, noo my feelings." Boiko replied caustically.

"Since you are not a pony, you must know more than those dumb horses. Tell me the reason your shitty country turned everyone into ponies. This is a simple question and you must know the answer." 

(( this cybrog is too OP :D ))

Edited by TheWiseHippo

I am so tempted to murder this faggot but I must get some information out of him. He thought.

"Aww, noo my feelings." Boiko replied caustically.

"Since you are not a pony, you must know more than those dumb horses. Tell me the reason your shitty country turned everyone into ponies. This is a simple question and you must know the answer."

(( this cybrog is too OP :D ))

((Lol he's not op, one shot to the head and he's dead as anyone else lol. Just because he has augments doesn't mean he's a god lol))

"How would I know? My country, didn't do shit. They did. But that still doesn't make a difference. You think killing ponies, or humans is going to help? You would've had some allies on this, but you decided to attack me, then kill a pony, innocently. And then point a gun at my head. Tell me where is that going to get you, hmm?"

(( Oh I thought you meant he can take a bullet  :derp:  Looks like I suck at English even more than I expected  :blush: ))
"I haven't killed a pony. There is no reason that I would come to this town and waste my bullets on animals for no good reason." Boiko replied. 
"Both of us know that if any human got caught, he would get turned into a pony but you and your friends seem to be walking around this place without giving a shit and you haven't been turned into a pony which means that the USCM and other government organisations are behind this. Now stop lying and tell me the truth!" Boiko said with an angry voice.

Edited by TheWiseHippo

(( Oh I thought you meant he can take a bullet :derp: Looks like I suck at English even more than I expected :blush: ))

"I haven't killed a pony. There is no reason that I would come to this town and waste my bullets on animals for no good reason." Boiko replied.

"Both of us know that if any human got caught, he would get turned into a pony but you and your friends seem to be walking around this place without giving a shit and you haven't been turned into a pony which means that the USCM and other government organisations are behind this. Now stop lying and tell me the truth!" Boiko said with an angry voice.

(It's ok :P)

Adam shook his head chuckling. He looked at the bolt that was on the ground "waisting bullets is right....but maybe not crossbow bolts...." He spoke. "And first of all, I don't work for anything anymore...I used to work for sarif industries....but then this happened. I wasn't turned, I still don't know why. But the same goes for you why weren't you turned, huh?" With the more data that was being gathered from the new person. He could go through his data banks and see who he was. Hopefully all the data was still on cloud save at his base.

Edited by Thepumpkinking

"That actually makes sense, there is only a small group of people,  no veichles and I am not a pony. It looks like he might be telling me the truth. Also his clothing isn't like a marine's suit"
"Too sad I don't have a bow. Anyways, I will believe you for this answer." 
"Who and how destroyed my drone?"
"The drone I sent was flying to scout the area and someone destroyed it for no reason."

(( I will not use the Boiko said, Boiko thought, Boiko asked etc.. that makes me look like a fool :D The italic will mean that I am not saying this but I am thinking it. Also about your data scan thingy remember that my face is covered with camo too. Pretty much like this guy http://www.huntingandmilitarystore.co.uk/ekmps/shops/phunt/images/ghillie-suit-army-hunting-sniper-camo-tr-151-p.jpg ))

Edited by TheWiseHippo

"That actually makes sense, there is only a small group of people, no veichles and I am not a pony. It looks like he might be telling me the truth. Also his clothing isn't like a marine's suit"

"Too sad I don't have a bow. Anyways, I will believe you for this answer."

"Who and how destroyed my drone?"

"The drone I sent was flying to scout the area and someone destroyed it for no reason."

(( I will not use the Boiko said, Boiko thought, Boiko asked etc.. that makes me look like a fool :D The italic will mean that I am not saying this but I am thinking it. Also about your data scan thingy remember that my face is covered with camo too. Pretty much like this guy http://www.huntingandmilitarystore.co.uk/ekmps/shops/phunt/images/ghillie-suit-army-hunting-sniper-camo-tr-151-p.jpg ))

(Voice recognition lol :P)

"You do though, and it wasn't a bow. It was a crossbow, only crossbows take bolts that size." Adam spoke. "Your type is so predictable. You hid the crossbow because it's a suspect weapon, you don't wanna get caught. And you where close by, plus you were the one that had the drone. I tracked you down. And in my path I found the dead pony. So stop lying, that's not how it works now....Boiko...."

(( ok :D you can look at the info I gave in the OOC thread and use it. ))

Boiko freaked out "What the heck?!?! Is that guy a fucking robot? I get more questions than answers." 
"Alright. I murdered the god damn pony because I was going to fucking starve to death and I needed to eat something but the drone was in the air for scouting reasons. You didn't explain to me how and who destroyed the drone and how do you know my name by the way?"

Edited by TheWiseHippo

(( ok :D you can look at the info I gave in the OOC thread and use it. ))

Boiko freaked out "What the heck?!?! Is that guy a fucking robot? I get more questions than answers."

"Alright. I murdered the god damn pony because I was going to fucking starve to death and I needed to eat something but the drone was in the air for scouting reasons. You didn't explain to me how and who destroyed the drone and how do you know my name by the way?"

(Lol)

"Data files. You got a lot on you....and that drone. It's targeting system was arming. Just before I hacked into it, and into your device. Stopping it before it kill someone. And if you where looking for food maybe you could've, I dunno asked? But no that's to hard..." He said as he started to read his files through his hub on his retina display.

"This is not a human. If I shoot him in the head he will not die and he will just kill me. I must get out of here and find a new place atleast 30 kilometers away from here."

"I have been tracking you guys. Your friends seemed hostile due to many reasons and I was in the area. Of course I would like to kill them. Americans killed my close friends and a family member. Also this is survival of the fittest. Asking someone for food might get me turned into a horse or might get me killed. Anyways I will be going now." 

" Станиславе! Махаме се. Ще се срещнем на нашето място" (( Stanislav! I am going out of here. We will meet at our place.)) Boiko said in Bulgarian to make the robot think that he is not alone.

"Keep your hands up and don't move. I am falling back and you are under the scope of a sniper. Also I will be aiming while I am falling back. Don't move or we will shoot." 

Boiko began falling back while aiming at the robot... (( If you keep your hands up I will disappear and if you do something else I might die or kill you. You can do your RP with the choise. ConfusedUnicorn since you were not online during this action stuff you can do the RP like you were there but just imagine I told you to shut up and freeze. Anyways I am going to bed now.))

Edited by TheWiseHippo

((Sorry I took so long, got kinda busy with stuff))

Sigma went outside after a few days of mostly sleeping. Since he didn't know the time he went to the nearest exit of his tunnels and looked at the sky quickly to estimate the time.

When closing however the rock fell harder than expected and it made a pretty loud noise.

Sigma hoped there wasn't anything that heard him, not the ponies, nor any possible surviving human.

Lightning just got out and went to the town square. She wasn't really sure what to do so she decided to take a long walk around Ponyville.

3......2.......1.... His hands dropped and he cloaked. Making himself invisible. Swiftly, he made his way to Boiko. Once close enough he grabbed him by the neck and slammed him to the ground. Pressurized air came out of his right arm as it held Boiko down. Releasing the pressure build up in the shock obsorbers. He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at his head. " you sniper hits me and my hand clenches, if it clenches, the trigger will be pulled. And you won't have a head." He said in a quick state. He was on edge and very nervous. " your not going anywhere, your hostile and we don't need an idiot killing other now do we. Now tell you man to put down his sniper or I'll pull the trigger. He said putting the gun to the masked mans chin. Keeping him pinned down.

Dave loved working near ponyville, his small celery farm bringing in a modest income, but enough to sustain himself. He didn't have any family, not that he didn't want one, he always wondered what it would be like to have a family. He was doing his morning routine in his small, quaint little garden. When he heard them coming up the road, those....those THINGS! They scared him, and they were coming from the same direction rainbow dash had just flown off in. They terrified Dave, with their weird things they carried, the way the moved almost silently up to his house, they way they walked on two legs. Dave tried to run, but he couldn't, all he could wonder is how Rainbow Dash had led such horrible creatures near his home. "Hey sarge, nother onna those chuckle fucks spotted us", so they speak pony Dave though, maby not so horrible, then he saw one of them raise his weird green, almost square looking thing. And then he heard the worst noise ever, like the air itself was tearing apart. He tried to duck, to cover himself, but his body wouldn't obey. He tried to feel if he was ok, but his hoves just came up covered in blood. He began to feel really funny, like he was super tired, but hyper at the same time. As he fell to the ground, he could only think of what it would have been like to have a family. And that was the last thing he ever thought. 

OOC:Sorry for being gone so long... Anyway back to action.

Atlas was walking with Applejack towards Fluttershy's.

"Thanks for the big welcome"

"It's the least we could do"

"So what does this Fluttershy do again?"

"She mainly deals with animals in town"

"Interesting profesion"

"And you're the fancy-pants adventurer"

"Got a point there"

"Well there's the house"

"Peaceful"

Atlas heard some shouting from that direction. His gut told him trouble.

"Wait here... I don't like this" Atlas flew just so he could see the scene but remain hidden. "Oh Celestia..." His memory flashed.

"Come on Jack, stay with me!" He was holding someone. A human. In his hands.

"Come on!" The human was bleeding out from multible bullet wounds. 

"*Cough* I've been with you on many adventures, friend *Cough* But I hate to say this. This is my last. Goodbye Atlas" The human went limp and dead.

"No! Damn them! You won't die for nothing!" Next stop Chinatown.

He snapped back to realty. 

"What am I?" He questioned his very sanity. He shook the thought out of his mind. He had to act. He flew like a bullet back to AJ.

"Get a message as fast as possible to Cloadsdale. Magic, mail, learning to fly! anything! Tell them to get the whole garrison up there to come down here in full force. Also get a militia together with bows and arrows here too"

"Why?"

"No time!"

Five minutes later... OOC: lets say he saw the scene when it started... I was out for awhile.

"I want that location surrounded. Stay hidden at all costs! Got it? Go!" The ponies dispresed and took up positions.

Atlas cleared his voice and got into a hidden position.

"Hello humans! You are surrounded on all sides by elite forces of the Equestrian army" Well about to be as soon as the Cloudsdale guard showed up...

"Put down your weapons and your hands on your head! We mean you no harm! If you put your weapons down we will come out and do the same! If not please at least leave this place and never return! You have caused enough pain and suffering here! Again we mean you no harm! We give you one minute to decide! If you make any move against the ponies you will be fired upon! No pony... No one else has to die today!"

Now to wait and pray. Pray to whom? Drips of memories had returned to Atlas's mind. Celestia was not his god. No she was mortal... He didn't know who to pray to but he prayed.

OOC: Sorry if I missed any details. If I did I will improvies to make it work.

@@Thepumpkinking,

@,

Edited by Airbornepony

((OOC: I knew you were gonna do that :D Airborne I haven't been shot yet but a pistol is aimed at my head. So I don't have wounds from gunshots. I will just ignore that you said I was killed.))
"This is really bad. I must think of something."
"СТАНИСЛАВЕ! НЕ СТРЕЛЯЙ! МАХАЙ СЕ ОТ ТУК! АЗ ЩЕ СЕ ОПРАВЯ!" ((STANISLAV! DON'T SHOOT! GET OUT OF HERE! I WILL DEAL WITH THIS!)) Shouted Boiko.
Suddenly a voice was heard from behind the bushes."Hello humans! You are surrounded on all sides by elite forces of the Equestrian army" Well about to be as soon as the Cloudsdale guard showed up...

"Put down your weapons and your hands on your head! We mean you no harm! If you put your weapons down we will come out and do the same! If not please at least leave this place and never return! You have caused enough pain and suffering here! Again we mean you no harm! We give you one minute to decide! If you make any move against the ponies you will be fired upon! No pony... No one else has to die today!"

"Good job for getting all the attention. Now I will be turned into a horse and you will be turned into kitchen tools. " Boiko whispered.

"Listen ponies! We are all a victim of an organisation. You were humans, just like us. Someone turned you all into ponies against your will! I am telling the truth. If your corrupted princess gets infored that you saw humans, she will probably kill everyone here! Even if you decide to fire you will probably kill me but the person that is aiming a weapon in my head is a robot and he won't take any damage from your arrows! I reccommend you to get out of here and keep your mouth shut if you want to live. If you blow our cover we will be forced to destroy everything. By that I mean a bomb that is going to destroy the entire island. We can do that by pressing a button." Boiko said loudly hoping for the best.

Edited by TheWiseHippo

((OOC: I knew you were gonna do that :D Airborne I haven't been shot yet but a pistol is aimed at my head. So I don't have wounds from gunshots. I will just ignore that you said I was killed.))

"This is really bad. I must think of something."

"СТАНИСЛАВЕ! НЕ СТРЕЛЯЙ! МАХАЙ СЕ ОТ ТУК! АЗ ЩЕ СЕ ОПРАВЯ!" ((STANISLAV! DON'T SHOOT! GET OUT OF HERE! I WILL DEAL WITH THIS!)) Shouted Boiko.

Suddenly a voice was heard from behind the bushes."Hello humans! You are surrounded on all sides by elite forces of the Equestrian army" Well about to be as soon as the Cloudsdale guard showed up...

"Put down your weapons and your hands on your head! We mean you no harm! If you put your weapons down we will come out and do the same! If not please at least leave this place and never return! You have caused enough pain and suffering here! Again we mean you no harm! We give you one minute to decide! If you make any move against the ponies you will be fired upon! No pony... No one else has to die today!"

"Good job for getting all the attention. Now I will be turned into a horse and you will be turned into kitchen tools. " Boiko whispered.

"Listen ponies! We are all a victim of an organisation. You were humans, just like us. Someone turned you all into ponies against your will! I am telling the truth. If your corrupted princess gets infored that you saw humans, she will probably kill everyone here! Even if you decide to fire you will probably kill me but the person that is aiming a weapon in my head is a robot and he won't take any damage from your arrows! I reccommend you to get out of here and keep your mouth shut if you want to live. If you blow our cover we will be forced to destroy everything. By that I mean a bomb that is going to destroy the entire island. We can do that by pressing a button." Boiko said loudly hoping for the best.

Adam pushed the gun into his chin "do you think they will take kindly to that, we need allies not enemies. That's going to make us a threat" he whispered to Boiko. This situation got worse as the time grew. This was turning into a hostage situation, and it was getting bad.