Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Give Brohoofs, Get rewards

Silverhoof

Silverhoof has given: 2,897 brohoofs

I have discovered a secret list for a Brohoof Rewards Program. It is not for Brohoofs received (lest only the popular win), but rather for Brohoofs GIVEN.

Now the final totals are not in yet, so this is subject to change, but here is a preliminary list being compiled by the mods admins.

--> please note at the end where there are ways to earn more brohoofs by deeds.

Brohoof Rewards

100: Activates the Dimensional Portal at Feldo's house and lets you go on a one way trip to Equestria. (it is just 50 brohoofs to get back.)

Transmorgification

400 Brohoofs to become an earth pony

600 Brohoofs to become a pegasus

800 Brohoofs to become a unicorn

+250 to become one of your OCs (Earth, Pegasus or Unicorn only)

+50 for preset Cutie marks (free with OC package)

+50 for preset coat/mane colors (free with OC package)

Extras (Unicorns only)

500 Brohoofs for a Preset magic education and spell books

100 Brohoofs for 3 preset magic spells of your choice (Must specify spells)

FREE one single magic spell of your choice (in addition to telekinesis), must specify spell before transmorgification

Extras Pegasus

100 Brohoofs for athletics package (Speed and power for flight)

100 Brohoofs for Aerial Acrobatics

50 for Weather manipulation skills and job in Ministry of Weather

300 Brohoofs for Day with Rainbow Dash (she'll put you through you paces and break in that new body of yours, its a group thing so there is no "alone time with her)

25 Two tickets for a Wonderbolts performance

Extras for Earth Ponies

Yeah, right. They don't get any extras.

Other Stuff

50 Brohoofs: Saddlebags with basic survival stuff. a few days rations. matches, canteen, etc.

100 Brohoofs for a specific destination. You will be dropped off outside any local you wish except for Ponyville (Celestia put a barrier around that). If you don't chose this option you will be dropped on a random road in Equestria.

500 Love potion (doesn't work on named characters. Again Celestia put a stop to that right away)

Cash. 10 bits for every one Brohoof.

100 brohoofs for a wagon pulled by YOU as a pony. You can fill it with stuff from earth

500 Brohoofs for land and a furnished home in any local except Ponyville (middle class)

150 Brohoofs for a free pass on the Equestrian railroad for one full year.

50 Brohoofs for a skill you might need in Equestria.

150 Brohoofs for a master's level skill. Wanna be a great artist or musician? this is it.

200 Brohoofs for cinematic music effects. You will be filled with a wonderful song, music will well up from nowhere, and even bystanders will join in with you in perfect harmony.

500 for a Nemisis. An enemy will appear so you can use you combat skills against him. He will be a recurring enemy, so you get to beat him again and again.

1000 for the alternate dimension of Maretropolis: you get superpowers as well.

150 Brohoofs for a govt job in Canterlot. (palace guards are out, y'all need to earn your way for that)

Short on Brohoofs? Ways to earn more.

1) Work for a mod/admin for a month (mow lawns, wash cars, etc) +300 Brohoofs)

2) Work for Feldo in the Portal Room, You have to wear a fake hunchback and say, "Yes Master!" to Feldo. +400 Brohoofs

3) Become a good citizen of Equestria and swear loyalty to the four Princesses +100 Brohoofs, also given as cash (see extras above)

There are more Extras, I just haven't been able to crack the codes yet. This is just a hint at the new stuff MLP/Poniverse is bringing to you in 2014.

Final note. Celestia has decreed that after a year of good behavior, New Bronies will be granted citizenship and allowed to visit Ponyville on a scheduled basis. So keep your vacation time free.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I barely give any brohoofs...

Crap gotta give more.

Nah. Look at the bottom of the list. Mow a few lawns, Help Feldo with the Portal device, and you'll have all the brohoofs you need.

The mods/admins are wise and they did not want even the newer members to be left out.

My GF is not a member. But she does plan to marry me in two weeks. She is not about to let me go alone to Equestria. She will work for two mods at the same time. A month of simple menial labor = 600 brohoofs. Enough to be a pegasus, Thats good for her. She'll work for Feldo and get another 400 brohoofs.

She gets to be a pegasus with enough for some extras, and she's good to go.

She's even gonna make cookies for Feldo.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

That's a great idea!

Anyway, i'd work for ~CD~, Artemis, and Dawn for 3 months each earning me 27,000 brohoofs. Then I have my 123 brohooves for a total of 27,123 brohoofs. No, i'm not swearing loyalty to the princesses for a number of reasons.

-Portal (-100)

Anyway, loopholes at work.

- Unicorn (-800 Brohooves) and buy the 3 preset magic skills (-100), them being Transfiguration: Griffon, Conjure Ammo, Conjure Guns, and Conjure Fallout-Like Armor (For griffons). The default one I'd first create a gun, a lot, a LOT of ammo and a few sets of fallout armor, then i'd transform into a Griffon. Haha, loopholes.

Due to Griffon technically being a pegasus-like pony, i'd buy a couple of pegasus upgrades.

- Aerial Aerobatics (-100)

- Athletics Package (-100)

- Weather Manipulation + Cloudsadle Job (Would immediately ditch the job though) (-50)

- Tickets to the Wonderbolts (-25)

- Specific OC (A griffon OC I have) (-250)

Surprisingly, i'm not getting a day with Rainbow Dash. Currently I have 25,623 brohoofs. Still a lot to kill.

- Saddlebags (-50)

- Pass on the railroad (-150)

- Skill I might need (-50)

- Master level skill (Master's level at exploring, surviving, that kind of thing) (-150)

- Specific Destination - My house (-100)

- Furnished Home (Make it wherever the closest is to my job with the 3 mods is, then ditch it as soon as my job is over) (-500)

- Love Potion (You never know when it might be useful) (-500)

I currently now have 24,123 brohoofs.

You know what screw it

-Day with Rainbow Dash (-300)

Just for training

I now have 23,823 brohoofs.

Now, the ones for fun.

- Maretropolis (-1000)

- Carriage (Will ditch it with my house) (-100)

- Music Effects (-200)

And for the master abilities

- Master Level Combat (-150)

- Master Level Persuasion (-150)

- Master Level Small Guns (-150)

- Master Level Agility (-150)

- Master Level Stealth (-150)

Since I should have a lot left over i'll spend it on bits and become an explorer Fallout: Equestria style, adventuring all over the world, Equestria and beyond and becoming famous. Oh, and i'd visit Ponyville occasionally and Equestria occasionally to drop on by and say hello. I'd also screw whatever rules Celestia has for me and just become a fugitive - like character, spending time in Maretropolis for fun.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 2

That's a great idea!

Anyway, i'd work for ~CD~, Artemis, and Dawn for 3 months each earning me 27,000 brohoofs. Then I have my 123 brohooves for a total of 27,123

Math is wrong. That's 300 x3 = 900 a month for 3 months = 2,700 brohoofs.

Its a bit more down to earth. You should still end up with what you want.

Hmmm. Question for all. Are the price tags too steep?

Should the transformations be lowered to 100, 200. and 300?

Let me know please.

• Brohoof 1

Math is wrong. That's 300 x3 = 900 a month for 3 months = 2,700 brohoofs.

Its a bit more down to earth. You should still end up with what you want.

Hmmm. Question for all. Are the price tags too steep?

Should the transformations be lowered to 100, 200. and 300?

Let me know please.

Yeah, I just damn realized

I FREAKIN' HATE MATHHHHH

Screw it i'd just work for Feldy until I have 27,000 brohooves

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry if the question sounds stupid,but it's rounding too much on my head :P

Well,here i comes...

WHAT IN THE HAY IS WHAT FOR???

Edited by Lightwing19
  • Brohoof 1

WHAT IN RHE HAY IS THAT FOR???

Me no understand the question. What is what for?

Is this a kind of roleplay, or for real?

(see opportunity. stifles evil laugh.)  Ummmmmm, YES. its all fer reals. Feldo really does have a dimensional portal device in his basement.

• Brohoof 1

Me no understand the question. What is what for?

ops,sorry :P i'm writing on an android,so i had problems writing

now i ask you correctly,what's all what you talked on your 1st post? :o

i have curiosity

• Brohoof 1

ops,sorry :P i'm writing on an android,so i had problems writing

now i ask you correctly,what's all what you talked on your 1st post? :o

i have curiosity

It's rather simple. Count your brohoofs and see what you can afford to purchase.

Further there is an opportunity to earn more brohoofs if you need them.

I'm interested in what your choices would be.

• Brohoof 2

I only gave 376 brohoofs. o_O I guess I'll need to stab that button more often.

So I'll get those three options for more brohhofs, giving me 800 brohoofs. So now I have 1176.

So for now...

-Earth Pony (400)

-Le portal (100)

-Saddlebag (50)

And I'll come back later lol. I'm now a freaking awesome earth pony! (376 + 250 brohoofs left)

Edited by GhostPony750
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, 958 for me.  I guess I'm not as much of a stingy bastard as I thought I was.  And screw the portal to Equestria, I shall spend every single one of those brohooves on bits.  Once I have my 9580 pieces of entirely useless currency, I shall know true happiness.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, 958 for me.  I guess I'm not as much of a stingy bastard as I thought I was.  And screw the portal to Equestria, I shall spend every single one of those brohooves on bits.  Once I have my 9580 pieces of entirely useless currency, I shall know true happiness.

For shame. Breaking the Equestrian economy like that.

At least purchase some arts and crafts from hardworking craftsponies who have never harmed a soul in their lives.

(cue: sad violin music) think of their foals, poor starving little ponies?

And will Big Mac ever find that special somepony? Or will the farm wither away into a dust bowl?

And poor miss Mary Sue, the OC no one ever wants to roleplay with, she has bruises from people touching her with ten foot poles.

And Scootaloo is so poor, she has to share the litter box with the kitty!

(sobs uncontrollably)

• Brohoof 1

For shame. Breaking the Equestrian economy like that.

At least purchase some arts and crafts from hardworking craftsponies who have never harmed a soul in their lives.

(cue: sad violin music) think of their foals, poor starving little ponies?

And will Big Mac ever find that special somepony? Or will the farm wither away into a dust bowl?

And poor miss Mary Sue, the OC no one ever wants to roleplay with, she has bruises from people touching her with ten foot poles.

And Scootaloo is so poor, she has to share the litter box with the kitty!

(sobs uncontrollably)

The tears of the suffering shall finally give me the energy to break free of my prison!  On that day, the world shall enter the New Age of Darkness.

Um... I mean, yeah, sure, I'll buy some stuff from them.

• Brohoof 1