Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DOOM!

Acchan

Now that I've gotten your attention... as Rinne says... yo.

The name's Aeron, I'm a writer who just happens to love ponies. 

I am happy to meet all of you! Please note- I will often write with an odd country accent (how do you write with a country accent? I don't know.)  Anywho, it's nice to meet everypony. I hope to make friends with y'all! (And that you write with a country accent.)

• Brohoof 3

Wow what a coincidence, I'm a musician who also happens to like ponies, imagine that, people who like ponies meeting here?

That's cool, Dave Matthews is always goin all ya'll up in his world.  Grab a seat and a cold drink, I'll see ya round the forums, cheers! B)

• Brohoof 2

Wow what a coincidence, I'm a musician who also happens to like ponies, imagine that, people who like ponies meeting here?

That's cool, Dave Matthews is always goin all ya'll up in his world.  Grab a seat and a cold drink, I'll see ya round the forums, cheers! B)

If we didn't like ponies, I kinda feel as if this website would kinda all be for naught and then bad things would happen but luckily we usually all like ponies!  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, I happen to be an artist that likes ponies. Happy days! Happy Days!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

(Also, I'm kinda looking for some writers for this game I'm currently planning. I don't think you'd be interested, but tell me if you are. And I really don't mean to impose ^_^ )

Edited by KingPrisman
  • Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to the site! I am sure you will have a great time here. I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna.

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

• Brohoof 1

Thank y'all for your kind welcomes! KingPrisman I am interested in your game. Tell me more.  :muffins:

Rivendare your avatar is awesomer! (I am a writer, I get to make up words.  B) Deal with it.)

Welcome!!!Enjoy your stay here,and good luck making friends :D

Agreat great hug for you:

applejack_wants_hugs__by_fehlung-d5ow24b

Edited by Lightwing19

img-2193609-1-hey.png

Welcome to the site! I am sure you will have a great time here. I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna.

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

Nice OC btw, cinnimon is epic what is the cutie mark?

Edited by ShadowFlare

Nice OC btw, cinnimon is epic what is the cutie mark?

My cutie mark is a wooden pole with 3 grey polymer insulators that hold a 115 KiloVolt Electric Line with a ground on top, and there is an electrical arc in the background, cartoon style. -- Basically a Power Line Pole to show my talent in electricity.

If you have any further comments or questions, PM me, because I don't want to flood this thread.

Thanks for the compliment by the way. Though you could of welcomed Aeron.