Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fellow ponies!

Game Twinkle

Hello everyone, my name is Sprigan. I am brand new to the mlp forums. I am hoping to be able to read and post amazing things. I am a 24 year old student getting my Bachelors in video game design. I go to school online so I have a lot of time on my hands. I love to read and play video games.

This is my first time being on a forum site so I am really excited to get started and dive in to this wonderful place.

Thanks tons, Sprigan  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums. Since a good chunk of us here are gamers (myself included), I'm sure you will fit in quite nicely here.  I'm also sure that you will have a lovely time here and enjoy interacting with all of the different people here. Enjoy your stay. 

Welcome to the herd. Totally amazing, have you made any games yet?

Not yet, well I am actually in the middle of my own personal project. It is a horror strategy RPG table top game. It is coming along very slowly but I couldn't be happier on how it is turning out.

Not yet, well I am actually in the middle of my own personal project. It is a horror strategy RPG table top game. It is coming along very slowly but I couldn't be happier on how it is turning out.

how does it play? need others to test play? I'd be willing to try it.

how does it play? need others to test play? I'd be willing to try it.

I have just started it. I based it off of the game Betrayal at House on the Hill. It is mostly laying down cards to form a town. You have a character you choose. Then you begin by raising your stats and gathering items. After a scenario is triggered then the point of the game is to escape the town. I am still drawing out the placement tiles.

sounds interesting. i'd love to see how it turns out

I would like you to test my game "Mentor"! lol, it doesn't have ponies in it yet though :(

no ponies? also i'm finding it hard to fall asleep. I'd love to try it, if i weren't on a wii u right now. (fact)

Welcome Sprigan! I'm an avid gamer myself. I love to play games of all kinds. ^_^

Your game in particular sounds interesting as I have never played a game like it before. I hope you like the final product. Keep up the hard work!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh!!!A new brony!!!
Ejem...where are my manners :P
A great hug,good luck and have fun :)
img-2194881-1-applejack_wants_hugs__by_f

Welcome to the madhouse :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the art section (assuming you drew your avatar yourself).

Favourite book/game?

Book is Tithe by Holly Black, and video game is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

• Brohoof 1