Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Helloooooooooo Everypony!

Bunny_San

Greetings! My name is Bunny-San, Just call me Bunny. I've been collecting ponies for years and years. I ADORE FiM, and Pinkie and Fluttershy are my favorites :3 I'm looking for a new online pony home where people don't mind having grown up conversations without getting their panties all in a twist and locking topics for funsies, and banning certain topics of pony conversation completely. *KOFF* But I digress!

I'm just looking for a place to have a nice relaxing chat, talk about ponies, life and other things, and where people realize that while love and acceptance is AWESOME and preferable, life isn't *always* primrose posies and sugarcube corner in kindergarten :-p

A little about me, I'm 26, a mom of a super cute little guy, who ALSO loves ponies, (I call him My Little Bronie :3) and I enjoy customizing ponies, reading, gaming (mostly Xbox360), and watching movies. I also collect Pullip dolls, but haven't bought a new one in a LONG time. Not much to tell ^^ OH. And my hubby invented the Ponydex.

www.ponydex.com , I don't know if anyone actually collects the toys (any generation, from 1980s on) but it's a site he made for me to catalog my collection. It's gotten pretty big, we've catalogued over 26,000 ponies! :3 Give it a shot if you want to keep track of your herds ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! And Sp1cdm0n, I'm not OLD :P I may be older than you....But I've been a part of the herd before bein' in "The Herd" was cool. Oh yeah... B)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Welcome to the herd!

wow, relatively old, female, has a child; you are the 1%!

Old? OLD?! What do you mean old? I'm 24. Are you saying that I, too, am old? :(

I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the forums Bunny_San! Always nice to see someone who appreciates the older generations of ponies. That's hard to find around here. I also share your interest in customizing though I haven't done much myself yet.

• Brohoof 1

*creeps in after the door starts to swing close from AB*

Ahem, uh, a late welcome from me as well. .3. Hope you're having fun on the board and whatnot.

I just joined too!

yay!

although i love talking. i hate typing relatively long greetings!

it's like i'm stuck on typing even though i should stop!

why do i keep using !

!

(edited)

Old? OLD?! What do you mean old? I'm 24. Are you saying that I, too, am old? :(

I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the forums Bunny_San! Always nice to see someone who appreciates the older generations of ponies. That's hard to find around here. I also share your interest in customizing though I haven't done much myself yet.

Haha! I still have a hoof up on you, no worries AB :D We're not old. We are VINTAGE. :P We're the ones that the young fillies around here can look up to for *actual* information on ponies :) A wealth of knowledge as it were. Not quite Granny Smith (that's OUR moms.) speed, but still pretty rockin' awesome. ;) And we (my hub, Geeki) saw that you came on the Ponydex too! Hope you find it useful and enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed the forums here.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone, I'm having a great time so far :D

Edited by Bunny_San
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd, I'm Silver Hooves, nice to meet you!