Hi...uh...

Mintypie

Not too much to say here except that I've been a fan of My Little Pony since forever, and I enjoy all generations.

My Mane 6 favorite is Pinkie, but I think it's obvious who's my all-time favorite ;)

I very occasionally write poetic fanfiction and draw fanart of the ponies, but I'm terrible at those two, so don't expect many posts unless I'm satisfied!

Don't expect me to be here too often, I'm quite a busy pony!

Edited by Mintypie
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forums! 

It's a great place around here; if you stick around, you'll love it.

Yeahh, I'm a pretty busy pony myself; school, then work, then I just hang around here until the wee hours of the morning because I'm too tired to do much else; so I'm on all of the time because of that :D

And I've written a few poems and put them out on the site! :D Poetry isn't easy to write, though, and if you decide to publish some of your poems, expect some constructive criticism from people who want to look like experts on the subject when in reality they just used google from the other members of this site :D (Just kidding about the struckthrough part ;) )

So, I hope you enjoy your stay; it's a pretty awesome place around here, and if you give it some time, you'll find that you'd rather be here than in the real world :D

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Welcome to the forums! 

It's a great place around here; if you stick around, you'll love it.

Yeahh, I'm a pretty busy pony myself; school, then work, then I just hang around here until the wee hours of the morning because I'm too tired to do much else; so I'm on all of the time because of that :D

And I've written a few poems and put them out on the site! :D Poetry isn't easy to write, though, and if you decide to publish some of your poems, expect some constructive criticism from people who want to look like experts on the subject when in reality they just used google from the other members of this site :D (Just kidding about the struckthrough part ;) )

So, I hope you enjoy your stay; it's a pretty awesome place around here, and if you give it some time, you'll find that you'd rather be here than in the real world :D

I'll be on after school if i'm lucky enough that I don't have homework ;)

I'm always accepting criticism! After all, I do feel the need to improve every day.

Hello! Welcome to the forums Mintypie :) if you need any help just let me know :D

You may call me Minty! I will whenever i need to.

Welcome to the MLP Forums! (>III^-^)II> <- Twilight Sparkle.

I hope you make plenty of new friends and make plenty of fun, fun, fun! :D *BLASTS CANON AS MUSIC BEGINS*

Edited by Candiey
  • Brohoof 1

trainer_card.png

Welcome to the MLP Forums! (>III^-^)II> <- Twilight Sparkle.

I hope you make plenty of new friends and make plenty of fun, fun, fun! :D *BLASTS CANON AS MUSIC BEGINS*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgOAo_u187A

:lol:  Well, thank you for the music! I do hope to make great friends!!

Welcome to the forums Minty Pie!

Here's to you having a wonderful time, meeting new friends, and getting to know you!  ;)

You guys may call me Minty.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Mintypie!  :D  I wasn't expecting to spend a lot of time here when I joined.  Then something snapped and I got really hooked.  Don't you hate when that happens?  ^_^

Anyway feel free to explore and have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Mintypie!  :D  I wasn't expecting to spend a lot of time here when I joined.  Then something snapped and I got really hooked.  Don't you hate when that happens?  ^_^

Anyway feel free to explore and have fun!

It's funny, because I feel just like that, not expecting to spend much time now!

• Brohoof 1