Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Deadman Wonderland RP

RAGESTAR

After a massive earthquake ravaged over 70% of Japan, the survivors of the incident try to find a way to make money to rebuild what's left, while also finding a place to lock up the many loose criminals now roaming free. The result, was the first and only publicly open prison and theme park in one, this twisted maximum security prison, made for the paying entertainment of the public, is known as Deadman Wonderland. However, unknown to the public, or even government, the true focus of the prison isn't on it's average inhabitants, but instead on the "special prisoners" that are kept hidden away from the public eye, and wield special powers based on blood manipulation, this power is known as the branches of sin, and it's wielders are known as Deadmans. You, for one reason or another, have been arrested and sentenced to rot here with the rest of the criminals, but it doesn't take long before you realize just how insane this prison really is, and you soon get pulled into the madness...welcome to Deadman Wonderland. 

Gin sighed silently in annoyance and boredom as Makina, the big-breasted chief guard of Deadman Wonderland, paced back and forth, before a line of new inmates, telling them the rules of the prison. However, most of it went over Gin's head, all he cared about, was finding some punk to fight. After the lecture was over, they were led to the mess hall for lunch. Gin scanned the room for anyone of note, hoping to find someone to fight with, but no such luck. Instead, he just walked along in the lunch line, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Edited by ragestar

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane relaxed lazily on the bed in his cell as he waited for something interesting to happen, after years of it even deadman wonderland began to get boring. He needed fun, he needed excitement, he needed new punching bags... He needed new deadmen. "Come on little birdies. Fly your way to the nest." He said with a sly grin as he bounced a small rubber ball off of the wall in from of him boredly.

(He is already an experienced deadman that's been there for years)

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

Ruri shuffled through the lunch line silently, taking her food and avoiding eye contact with the other prisoners. 'The last thing I need is a fight' she thought to herself, sitting down at an empty table. Ruri propped her chin in her hand, watching some of the prisoners go about the mess hall.

After a year of being locked up. Kayno did what he usually did at lunch.  Sit at his normal seat at an empty table that faced the wall. Sometimes he eat sometimes he didn't. He wasn't eating this time. On those days he stared at the blank wall smoking a cigarette lost in his thoughts. No one ever bothered him cause he didn't really stand out. He was like part of the background. At least. That's how he wanted to be. He thought it's best that he stayed alone. His first day when he was listing to the lecture of the guard chief he was lost in his mind like always, when it was done he was sent to the recreation area. It being his first day of course he was going to stand out. And he happen to get the attention of the courtyard bully, so to speak. When he started to hassle him by playing with his long hair and making creepy passes at him. He started to get a little irritated. And then the bully started to touch him Kayno punched him in the throat and broke his arm where he couldn't use it anymore. Which got him a week in solitary confinement on his first day. After that week no one got near him. And he liked it like that. And he's been a loner ever since. Not saying a ward to anyone.

Ruri sighed, letting her gaze slide to the ceiling. Boring. She had only been at Deadman Wonderland for a couple of days, and it felt dreary. Nobody had said a word to her yet, and when she attempted to talk to them, they ignored her. The girl clenched her fists, rocking back and forth as a small voice spoke in the back of her head.

"Kill them, kill them all," it whispered, and with a sadistic smile on her face, Ruri loudly stood up from her chair. She blinked, and the voice was gone, as she sat back down again, her normal look of boredom back in place.

(edited)

Gin quickly grabbed his shitty, small, near cruel lunch, (what seemed to be some sort of food cube) and walked over to a table to sit down and most likely stare into space, ignoring the large man who strutted through the lunch room, yelling something about being top dog. Just before Gin could sit down, he accidentally bumped into this man, knocking his rations to the floor. The man became enraged and began yelling at Gin, threatening him, and shouting something about laughing. Gin, however, wasn't listening, he was staring at his now destroyed food source as it laid shattered on the floor. After a moment more of the mans yelling, Gin suddenly hauled off and bitch smacked the man with his lunch tray, sending some teeth flying out of his mouth and knocking him out, Gin even walked away before the man hit the floor, sitting down at an empty table, staring into space.

Edited by ragestar

Ruri watched, slightly surprised, as she watched a man knock somebody down to the floor with his food tray. "I guess that's normal here, huh?" she muttered, watching prisoners take seats at their respective tables. She crossed her legs with a lonesome sigh and glanced at the other prisoners who also sat alone at their own tables. Her gaze traveled to the man who had beaten up the prisoner from before, and picked up her tray, walking towards him.

Gin continued to stare into space, contemplating his thoughts as he tapped his fingers on his now bent and dented, metal lunch tray. "That guy was no challenge at all...and what's worse? He was annoying...damn, if this place is gonna be filled with weaklings, they should at least also have some cute girls here too..." he thought with a sigh, not noticing the girl walking towards his table.

Gin continued to stare into space, contemplating his thoughts as he tapped his fingers on his now bent and dented, metal lunch tray. "That guy was no challenge at all...and what's worse? He was annoying...damn, if this place is gonna be filled with weaklings, they should at least also have some cute girls here too..." he thought with a sigh, not noticing the girl walking towards his table.

Ruri silently set her tray down at the table before sitting down, blinking at the man. He seemed dangerous, but she would rather talk to somebody unpredictable than talk to nobody at all. She slid her tray over to him, trying her best to look friendly. "Here. I'm not hungry, and your food.." Ruri glanced at the food that still lay splattered on the floor. Perhaps she could make a companion in this prison, she wouldn't have to sit alone at her table anymore, people wouldn't ignore her anymore... 'Who am I kidding? This is a prison' she chided herself, looking at the floor.

Ruri silently set her tray down at the table before sitting down, blinking at the man. He seemed dangerous, but she would rather talk to somebody unpredictable than talk to nobody at all. She slid her tray over to him, trying her best to look friendly. "Here. I'm not hungry, and your food.." Ruri glanced at the food that still lay splattered on the floor. Perhaps she could make a companion in this prison, she wouldn't have to sit alone at her table anymore, people wouldn't ignore her anymore... 'Who am I kidding? This is a prison' she chided herself, looking at the floor.

Gin was pulled from his thoughts as he heard the girl speaking to him, and attempting to give him her lunch. Gain simply sighed and skooted the tray back to her, shaking his head. "Sorry girly, I appreciate the offer, but I lost my apatite after I bashed the thug, anyway...what's your name?" he asked, inspecting his dented tray with strange interest.

Gin was pulled from his thoughts as he heard the girl speaking to him, and attempting to give him her lunch. Gain simply sighed and skooted the tray back to her, shaking his head. "Sorry girly, I appreciate the offer, but I lost my apatite after I bashed the thug, anyway...what's your name?" he asked, inspecting his dented tray with strange interest.

Ruri was thrilled, this being the first time anybody in Deadman Wonderland had even thought about asking her name. "Ruri! It's Ruri...what's yours?" she asked, eyes bright. Perhaps this prison wouldn't be too boring after all. She glanced at the tray the man had slid back, the food seeming unappetizing. "You really did do a number on him," she raised her eyebrows, seeing the thug still laying on the floor.

'You could hurt people too, you know,' the voice whispered in the back of her head, but she stubbornly pushed it aside.

Ruri was thrilled, this being the first time anybody in Deadman Wonderland had even thought about asking her name. "Ruri! It's Ruri...what's yours?" she asked, eyes bright. Perhaps this prison wouldn't be too boring after all. She glanced at the tray the man had slid back, the food seeming unappetizing. "You really did do a number on him," she raised her eyebrows, seeing the thug still laying on the floor.

'You could hurt people too, you know,' the voice whispered in the back of her head, but she stubbornly pushed it aside.

Gin chuckled and sat his tray back on the table. "Hehehe, yeah, he had it coming though, he was bossy, annoying, stupid, ugly, and an overall bad fighter...oh, and my name is Gin, by the way...Gin Ryusai. Nice ta meet ya...when I came to this place, I expected to fight some strong guys...but so far, no one seems very strong here at all...but then again, your pretty brave for being the only person who would approach the nutcase who uses lunch trays for weaponry..." he said jokingly.

Gin chuckled and sat his tray back on the table. "Hehehe, yeah, he had it coming though, he was bossy, annoying, stupid, ugly, and an overall bad fighter...oh, and my name is Gin, by the way...Gin Ryusai. Nice ta meet ya...when I came to this place, I expected to fight some strong guys...but so far, no one seems very strong here at all...but then again, your pretty brave for being the only person who would approach the nutcase who uses lunch trays for weaponry..." he said jokingly.

Ruri smiled, tilting her head to the side. "Nah, I don't think I'm too brave. I don't think you're a nutcase either!" she admitted, raising her eyebrows thoughtfully. It felt nice, carrying a conversation after being lonely in the prison for so long. Ruri thought about what Gin said, frowning. "I'm not really the fighting type. Who knows how long I'll survive here," she said, staring at the ceiling.

Ruri smiled, tilting her head to the side. "Nah, I don't think I'm too brave. I don't think you're a nutcase either!" she admitted, raising her eyebrows thoughtfully. It felt nice, carrying a conversation after being lonely in the prison for so long. Ruri thought about what Gin said, frowning. "I'm not really the fighting type. Who knows how long I'll survive here," she said, staring at the ceiling.

Gin smiled wryly. "Hmm...interesting theory you have there, girly...but I'll tell you what, I need a friend to keep me sane (with what sanity I have left) while I'm in this dump, and you need to survive this hellhole, so how about we make a deal? You be my conversation friend so I don't go even more nuts, and I keep you alive so you don't go...well, dead...what so you say?" he asked.

Gin smiled wryly. "Hmm...interesting theory you have there, girly...but I'll tell you what, I need a friend to keep me sane (with what sanity I have left) while I'm in this dump, and you need to survive this hellhole, so how about we make a deal? You be my conversation friend so I don't go even more nuts, and I keep you alive so you don't go...well, dead...what so you say?" he asked.

Ruri grinned, fully on board with the plan. "I accept," she said slowly, excited to have a companion in the prison, as well as somebody who could keep her out of trouble. Something still nagged at her though. She leaned closer to Gin, her eyes downcast. "I've only been here for a few days, but I already know it's brutal here. They...make us fight, right?" Ruri whispered, balling her hands in to fists nervously.

'You can easily kill any opponent' the voice hissed enticingly in the back of her head. Ruri felt herself being pulled in to the familiar murderous trance, before shaking her head, snapping out of it.

Ruri grinned, fully on board with the plan. "I accept," she said slowly, excited to have a companion in the prison, as well as somebody who could keep her out of trouble. Something still nagged at her though. She leaned closer to Gin, her eyes downcast. "I've only been here for a few days, but I already know it's brutal here. They...make us fight, right?" Ruri whispered, balling her hands in to fists nervously.

'You can easily kill any opponent' the voice hissed enticingly in the back of her head. Ruri felt herself being pulled in to the familiar murderous trance, before shaking her head, snapping out of it.

Gin smiled and nodded. "Alright then! It's a deal! Hehehe...but anyway, I've heard about them forcing us to compete against each other, but I've never heard anything about us being forced to fight one another...is that something new? It sounds interesting, actually...wait, are you alright? You seem kinda...not alright..." he said bluntly.

((None of the deadmen know about carnival corpse yet, all the deadmen in the RP right now, besides Kane, all have yet to be entered into the G sector of DW. But they will soon enough...))

Gin smiled and nodded. "Alright then! It's a deal! Hehehe...but anyway, I've heard about them forcing us to compete against each other, but I've never heard anything about us being forced to fight one another...is that something new? It sounds interesting, actually...wait, are you alright? You seem kinda...not alright..." he said bluntly.

((None of the deadmen know about carnival corpse yet, all the deadmen in the RP right now, besides Kane, all have yet to be entered into the G sector of DW. But they will soon enough...))

Ruri's eyes widened as she shook her head. "Yes, I'm okay!" she said quickly, leaning back in her chair. "Yeah...yeah, sounds interesting," the girl said quietly with a frown. She truly didn't like fighting, no, it was the voice in her head that enjoyed fighting. Enjoyed killing. "How long have you been here?" Ruri blurted out, struggling to get her mind off the topic.

"Hm? Oh...I just got here today, about 30 minutes ago, to be exact...so I don't know much about the place...I kinda ignored the chief guard chick when she was telling us the rules...it's an old habit of mine to break them anyway, so why bother knowing them?" he asked with a shrug.

"Hm? Oh...I just got here today, about 30 minutes ago, to be exact...so I don't know much about the place...I kinda ignored the chief guard chick when she was telling us the rules...it's an old habit of mine to break them anyway, so why bother knowing them?" he asked with a shrug.

"That's an interesting way to think of it," Ruri laughed slightly, taking a liking to Gin's spirit. She, on the other hand, had clung on to every word the chief guard had said, hesitant to cause any trouble. "I'm not usually one to break rules," she admitted, leaning her cheek in to her hand. "But everybody here seems to do just that."

"That's an interesting way to think of it," Ruri laughed slightly, taking a liking to Gin's spirit. She, on the other hand, had clung on to every word the chief guard had said, hesitant to cause any trouble. "I'm not usually one to break rules," she admitted, leaning her cheek in to her hand. "But everybody here seems to do just that."

Gin chuckled. "Well, I've never been one to follow rules, even when I was a just a kid, I was a little delinquent...stealing, fighting, pranking, all that good stuff...in fact, it's ignoring rules that landed me here in the first place..." he said with a sigh, scratching his chin.

Gin chuckled. "Well, I've never been one to follow rules, even when I was a just a kid, I was a little delinquent...stealing, fighting, pranking, all that good stuff...in fact, it's ignoring rules that landed me here in the first place..." he said with a sigh, scratching his chin.

Ruri chuckled slightly, amused. 'I wonder what he did to get here?' she thought to herself, casting a glance at Gin. "It's so sad here. Even as I talk to somebody, it feels so....dreary," Ruri sighed, staring at the rest of the prisoners. A few caught her staring and gave her dirty looks, forcing her to avert her gaze with a sigh.

When Kayno got done with his cigarette he started to feel a little hungry. He stood up and made his way to the lunch line. When he got to the inmate on the floor that the new guy put down he looks down at him with uncaring .eyes and kicked him pretty hard and made him slam again the wall near the trashcans to get him out of the way. @, he made his way bast the new guys table where he was talking to a girl and says to him without looking his way. "Next time pick up your trash." Then he went on his way.

Ryujin sighed as he watched the other deadmen. He didn't care about any of them, and that's what would make him strong. At least, that's what he figured. In a place like this, there are no friends, only allies. He then noticed two other deadmen talking, and shrugged. "I might as well try." He thought. Ryujin then stood up and began to walk towards them.

@@Moonlight Fire

Gin caught the men glaring at Ruri and gave them a deathstare of his own, they must have saw what he did to the thug earlier, because they quickly eeped and averted they're gaze in fear. "Just ignore em, these guys in here are mostly just idiots..." he said.

@@Gloomfury

Gin scoffed and gave the man the finger. "Do I look like the garbage man to you, pal?" he said sarcastically, not noticing the new visitor approaching their table.

@.

"Nope, you look like a punk. Just think of it as a common courtesy." He said before getting in line to get some food. That was the most hes talked in a year. Sure it was to talk to a new dish of scum to tell him to clean up his mess. But it wasn't all bad. He moves a long with the line until he got his food and head back to his table.