Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Vampires in Equestria

arkman575

@@Doc. Volt,@Commander Tangent

"Ok...i'll keep an eye on the other Alicorn,and i should watch too for the wolf.

If i see something wrong,i'll say to you and/or Icarus.

And if you see that alicorn near here,don't let him be near,not even a bit"

@@Lightning Bliss

"I feel it too...But for now,you and Skylar should rest.I'll watch what the buck is going on there..."

Before going to the other room,she stopped on her room to pick up something...

"I will need it if he's what i think it is..."

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Doc. Volt,@@Lightning Bliss,

*He reaches a hoof out to her as he gets carried on his back, he grunts in pain and whimpers* Blissy.... :( *He sobs, desperately wanting to stay close to her, just being around her made him feel more calm and relaxed, besides she was the only pony here he knew at all, he keeps whimpering and reaching out to her, screwing his eyes shut as they go up the stairs, each step sending a jolt of pain through him. Covering the top part of his head with his hooves he begins to cry properly for the first time, it was all getting to much for him, almost dying out in the Blizzard, seeing his beloved friend blissy hurt too, sensing the evil all around them was to much, suddenly he panicked and tried to break free from volts back, blind fear and instinct taking over* :( :(  

@@Skylar,

"Celetia! watch out! ..."

Volt let Skilar go

"it is because of my aspect isn't it? it is.. for this.. this metallic cage... i want to help.. and i can't nopony to trust me... i hate myself so much.."

Volt sat down on a step of the stair, closing his normal eye a drop of blood dripped from the byonic one, hitting the ground like a tear

@@Skylar,@@Doc. Volt,

Skylar...wait don't... *she tried to reach for him to stop before turning to Volt* It's not you Volt... he's scared...of whats happening around...us...he senses...what I sense because... *she grips her lungs, feeling the pain he was feeling* we have...a life linked...*coughs* long story...tell you later...

*Sees Skylar almost ready to fall off Volt's back* SKYLAR NO *she fell off trying to catch him, cutting the side of her neck on the blue pegasus' biomechanical arm* ouch... *she gripped her neck and coughed more, the cut wasn't servere but it bleed quite a bit from her efforts* *Coughs* Skylar...everythings...gonna be ok...trust Doctor Volt and Icarus...they are...friends... So is Lightwing... they are all friends...*she slumps on the ground, unable to hold herself as she waits for one of the stallions to take her back to her room*

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Skylar,

"damn it, no time for freaking out... "

Volt reached Bliss and Skilar, charged them in his back and opened SKilar's room with a kick, he let the two white ponies over the bed

"i am sorry, sorry for the cut, forry for everything, sorry for my look and the hell that i am... i'm sorry really... i wish.. i wish i was better... " Volt sighed

"sorry also for the rude way but i couldnt risk... i will be here if you need me.. if i am scarry i will leave.. just tell me... i am at your service"

@@Doc. Volt,@@Lightning Bliss,

*Gasps in pain as he gets picked up roughly, he almost blacks out, waking up he feels himself dropped onto the soft feathered bed, he lies next to Bliss, resting his head on the pillow he nuzzles her gently, gazing into her cyan eyes feeling the strength of their bond. His legs twitch slightly and he grimaces in pain, but his main concern was making sure she was okay, he licks at the wound on her neck, weakly trying to clean it, shuffling closer and pressing his body against hers, letting her know hes there*  I-I'm here s-sis.... it's okay.... its gonna be okay..... *Nuzzles her and licks her ear gently, looking over to volt with one eye, he mutters* Thank you... :( 

Edited by Skylar

@@Lightning Bliss,@@Doc. Volt, @@Skylar,

Icarus followed behind Volt and into the room, closing the door behind himself.

"Area both of you OK, no injuries from the little incursion?" he asks the group interrogatively, " If not, then we may attend to Skylars injuries in safety".

Icarus moved over to Skylar and sat down next to him.

"How are you feeling?"he asked. 

@@Commander Tangent

*Looks over at Icarus, wincing as pain shoots through his neck, he stays cuddled up to bliss protectively* U-umm s-she... *Sobs* Got a cut on her neck..... p-please... *Shivers and coughs* Please look after her..... *Lies* I-I'm okay.... just.... *Groans at the pain throbbing through his body*  *Buries his face in her mane and sobs, trying to warm her with his battered and bloodied body* :( 

@@Skylar, @@Commander Tangent,

"i must have some grease in this eye.. it is the first time a pony thanks me since.. well since i became what i am.. you are.. you are welcome friend... please just take care ok?"

slowly walks near the two ponies

"ok Icarus, nopony will enter in this room without passing over my metal, you take care of one, i take care of the other pony... you are moe delicate.. you should go with Bliss... she is shocked as hell"

@@Doc. Volt, @@Skylar,@@Commander Tangent,

And I'm with you too Skylar...*coughs* and i'm fine...really...it's just a scratch...*she lied as drops dripped on the pillow* *she nuzzled him and weakly levitated the covers over them as Icarus and Volt got to work on him while herself  observed the frustrated Volt standing guard*

I hope... *she spoke to Volt gently* that the others downstairs...will be ok...? Lightwing...she's all by herself down *coughs as her fever increases. The injury from her neck was still bleeding but she hid it behind her mane...* I feel...so tired for some reason...so weak- *coughs and shakes her head* No...I'm fine...just...want to feel useful...I got myself into this bad shape...is...there anything...I can do? To help...either of you....*she slumped her head down unvolentarily...giving way to sleep once more* im...i'm just...so *she tried desperatly to stay awake*

@@arkman575

*I turn back and see Seth knocked out* Fuck!

*I run over, levitate him up and teleport into my room*

I'LL TAKE CARE OF SETH! *I called down to the group* I got meds just for this, I got hit along time ago so I care a med pack just for this. *I also teleport my necklace back to me*

Ah there you are.

*I reach into my bag and pull out a cold pack and I laid it on his head*

@@Lightning Bliss,

"celestia damn it Bliss! you are bloody weak!"

Volt carefully brought the mare over his arms, being carefull to not harm her, then he slowly drop her in the bed, covering her with a blanket, he applied some alcohool and a band on the wound, he looked at her like an illed filly

"poor alicorn.. so powerfull yet so cute.. sleep well Bliss... Volt will chase your nightmares away tonight"

@@Doc. Volt,@Commander Tangent,@Wolf Smith

"I hope Volt and Icarus are doing this well..."

Shw goes downstairs to find herself with Night Wolfe...no...that eyes...that look...they don't seem ponykind...

"Wolfe,i know what happens to you,so please let me help..."

He didn't answered

"I know why are you on that state,but please,let me help you..."

"Night?..."

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Doc. Volt,

*He whimpers as Bliss gets pulled away , his head slumps down into the pillow, again he coughs, his lips stained red slightly, he cuddles the pillow weakly and closes his eyes, shivering with cold. He kicks out at the bottom of the bed in frustration, blaming himself for all that had happened, thumps his hoof weakly on the bed and groans as pain shoots through his leg, his whole body still feeling stiff* I just... just want to be.... b-back home.... *He cried into the pillow, tears streaming down his face as he shook with each sob, soaking the pillow beneath him* :(  

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Skylar,

"Bliss please, you can help being on fine physical and mental condition.. just stay calm please.. if you do't want to do it for me, do it for Skilar, just relax, Icarus is trained well, and i am ready against everything... you should try to sleep Bliss.."

he gently cudle her mane

"Skilar needs you... and . friend..."

he turned to the stallion while putting another blanket upon him

"you will be at home in no time, you will be fine..."

Volt got closer to the stallion

"do you trust me? look at my eyes.. well.. at my eye.. you will fine ok? DO you have somepony waiting for you^ *notices medallion* i am sure you have somepony.. please.. stay strong for Bliss and for her"

@@Commander Tangent,

I'm... I feel... *her eyes shut slowly for a few seconds...and once again...soon as they did the flash of evil green eyes reappeared, forcing her to stay wake again* GAH... *breathes heavily* i'm... I...my lungs hurt... *coughs* ....I still...feel so cold...but I know I'm in a warm place...and my legs...muscles...they *shivers* feel so weak and achy...

*Rubs her neck where the bandage is* I...*coughs* guess this is a little...sore...but it will...be ok... *coughs*

*She turned away from Icarus then, not sure if she should mention the fact every time she closes her eyes she feels like some evil spirit or force is haunting her dreams*

@@Wolf Smith,@arkman575

"I know why Bliss acted so weird with you,Wolfe..."

She aproached them both befofe speaking again

"They don't know why Bliss acted so bad,neither her...so i'll be direct..."

"You are a vampire.Bliss is an alicorn,so he can feel your spirit,and you'll ask how i know....long story,but we don't have time to tell it.

I came here to warn you.Volt wants you dead,and i think that the same goes for Seth,so don't go upstairs..Volt can sense you"

She goes again before saying something else

"And if you're going to ask why i'm helping you,i have my own reasons"

She goes upstairs again

@@Doc. Volt,@Commander Tangent,@Lightning Bliss,@Skylar

She knocks on the door before entering and saying nothing

"How are they two?They improve their status or nothing?"

@@Commander Tangent, @@Lightwing2,

*She shook her head at the question* No... I just fell off Volt when I was trying...to help Skylar, I cut my neck on one of his machines...was an accident *coughs just as Lightwing came in*

I'm... fine *coughs* Skylar is far worse then me though... *coughs coughs* I'm just... a little useless at the moment... *she slumped down feeling more exhausted, wanting to sleep, her eyes were screaming for it...but the fear of those evil eyes kept coming back*

@@Doc. Volt,

*He cries and cuddles the pillow more before very weakly opening his medallion, and sobbing, staring down at the brown mare* I-I-I.... H-her name is *He could barely speak as he felt himself beginning to black out, the pain and stress was overwhelming him* C-Callette.... s-she is back home....and....   *Cries and snaps it shut, thinking about her made him feel even worse, he was terrified about how she would feel if he didn't return, he kicked the bottom of the bed again in frustration and snarled a little, feeling angry with himself, convulsing as he had a coughing fit* :(  

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Lightwing2, @@Commander Tangent,

Volt looked at the pony entering

"they are stable but blis, get out of here, i don't want anypony here until we are done ok? they need air oxigen and to be left alone ok? please just watch that alicorn for me and report if i need to end his miserable life.."

"and Bliss.. i .. i am very sorry :( :( :(