arkman575

@@Skylar,

VOlt turned to SKilar

"Collette eh? gorgeous name... hare.. le tme help you.."

Volt opened SKilar's medallion and brought it closer to his face

"she is awaiting for you.. stay strong for her.."

Volt took the hoof of Skilar in his hoof trying to confort him

"you will be back, and she will be in your arms again"

@@Lightwing2,Vampire? *I laugh softy* Oh you mean these. *I show my fangs* I've had these for a long time, trust me I'm not hungry for blood.

*I take a seat and show Lightwing the picture of my family*

I think you know who  these two are. *I point to Nightmare and Discord*

The black unicorn is my teacher...yes an alicorn has to have a teacher.

This necklace was Luna's, I got it after I....*I started to cry*

@@Commander Tangent, @@Doc. Volt, @@Skylar,

*She turned to Volt before taking the potion* It wasn't your fault...*coughs* Mr. Volt...it was mine... I'm just a clumsy...stupid mare...

*She turned back to the potion and squeaked a bit in protest, but when she looked at the firm glare in Icarus eyes, she sighed and gulped it down* Yuck... *coughs* :eww: that's...that stuff is horrible... *coughs again*

*She then turned to Skylar as she handed back the glass, and weakly tossed a wing on his shoulder, letting him know she was still with him...* Oh...my... *she felt dizzy again* no... I don't...I don't want to fall asleep... Somepony don't let me fall asleep...? :(

@@Doc. Volt

"Ok...i'll still watching that alicorn.

Bur if you need anything,call me"

But before leaving,ahe gave him a vial with blue goo

"Use it only at last resource.It will inhibit his powers for a few hours...and will inhibite his power to feel Wolfe too..."

@@Wolf Smith

"That necklace has a lot of value for you...why"

And then she suddenly changes the theme

"And you will outlive me,but i know more from the world that you will ever know..."

She looks for something on his bag

"If you're not a vampire,then you will not react to this"

She shows him a vial of blood

"Let's see if you're a vampire or not"

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Lightning Bliss,

"clumsy? stupid?? you gotta be kidding!!! don't say those silly things! you are everything but this! it was my fault! if i wasn't so greedy and stupid to become a mercenary now i would be a normal pegasus! and you wont get hurt on me, it is my fault... just focus on relax now.. ok? promise me Bliss"

@@Lightwing2, I killed Luna..so I killed my mother. *I look up to the blood, my eyes change color. They glow with a dark green almost black, but I don't know*

Now why would I do sure a thing, you're crazy, but in my book you're cool. Not many talk to me, blah blah blah. He's the son of Discord, he's pure evil, blah,blah,blah.

*He sobs and nods* Yeah shes waiting there for me.... I just.... she will be so scared if I don't come back but..... I *coughs and his words choke a little, he shudders and groans, laying flat on his back and staring up at the roof, seeing double as the room spins a little* I'm not meant to b-be back for... a week or so.... *He coughs again clutching at his chest and groaning, his whole body still hurt terribly, he was finding it harder to breathe. He nuzzles over into bliss, pressing himself against her, he licks her cheek gently and whispers* D-don't fight it *coughs a little and sobs* Sis... *Tries to grin but winces, resting his head against hers* I'm here for y-you :( 

@@Wolf Smith,@arkman575

"Let me ask something to you before...Did you had that bite on your neck before?"

Seeing his face,he knew that i catched him...

"Don't deny it.Look,i can help you,but you have to listen to me,ok?"

"Somepony/wolf here is a vampire(i don't know who...)and he infected you,so now you're a vampire..and don"t dare to deny it"

@@Skylar,

"sigh... why am i so worthless?"

"come on Skilar.. you will be back to her... just.. stay strong and calm... "

Volt slowly hugged the stallion

"meh... i am feeling compassion and acting like this... damn times change ponies for real.."

"It is all right friend, you will see... just relax.. all the pain will be gone and you will laught above this bad day"

@@Skylar,@@Doc. Volt,

*She nodded to Icarus and listened in on Skylar's insistance and Volt's passion for them both...not realizing her eyes were no longer following her orders*

I'm...I'm too...scared to fall...aslee- *she feel unconcious, her body gave way to exhaustion once again...unable to fight it anymore. Her dreams gave way...and the eyes appeared to her...all should could do now is run from her own nightmare*

@@Lightwing2, *I look up with sadden on my face* Sadly you're right, I think I am one. When Bliss had blood on her, I felt the need to eat, but fought it. *I show my neck* Some pony/wolf bit me last night and I have a feeling who it is 

*I point to Seth* Him, his eyes and everything point to him. that's why he past out, cause he was fighting with himself and it was to much for him.

(OOC, playing some COD: WOW so if I take a minute you know why) 

@@Doc. Volt,

*Keeps cuddling into bliss, he nods and sniffs. He gently licks her ears as she sleeps, wrapping his wings around her protectively he starts licking her mane before resting his head gently against hers, he shuddered feeling her fear and whimpered loudly as it seemed to intensify his pain. Kicking the bottom of the bed repeatedly he tries to ask for something to help with the pain but his words catch in his throat* :( 

@@Wolf Smith,@arkman575

"Sadly,even if he's a vampire,i can't do nothing for you...

The problem is that i don't know if he's the mother vampire or not..."

Then she looks at Night with a more serious look

"If he's not the mother vampire,killing him will make you crazy,because vampires can feel when one of them dies,and you will attack me..."

"Before nothing,let me explain..."

"If he's the mother vampire,killing him will heal you,but there's a problem..."

(ooc: lol srry for message disorder xD)

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Skylar,

looking at the pain of the two ponies Volt felt a pain inside him too "i am so worthless.. i can't help anypony.. i am just a worthless pony that should be dead right now.. sigh....:( :( maybe Icarus has some painkillers..."

Volt opened the bag of Icarus being carefull to not been seen

"those should work.. "

*hangs two pills and a glass of water to Skyla*

@@Doc. Volt

*He moved Blisses head so she was resting on his chest, he leaned over carefully taking the pain killers first, he put them in his mouth and gulped down some water, trying hard not to splutter it back up, hands back the glass to volt and whispers in a raspy voice* Thank you friend.... *Smiles at him, his chest rising up and down oddly, he shivers again and holds Bliss closer* Y-you have helped b-both *Coughs and winces, groaning, not able to move most of his body* S-so much.... *Looks back down at her face resting against his chest, he brushes her mane while she sleeps, looking concerned as she twitches and whimpers a little* 

@@Lightwing2, And i know why he came after me. When we talked in 'Private' he pinned me against a wall and began to talk about how my father had killed ponies. 

*I look back to the picture*

My father hasn't even touched a pony, I stay with him most of the time, that's why I took this little trip.

*I have a small smile*

May I have that blood jar?

*I shack my head*

What did I just say?!

@@Lightwing2, @@Wolf Smith,

Seth began to stir from the massive headache. Along with the stings, he smelled something. Something that called to him. He opened his eyes to see that there were two ponies standing over him. His eyes were still green, exept for half of his right eye which was now blue. He looked at the two, seeing the veil of blood. A spike of energy came through his system as he stood up and glared at the two.

"What do you want with me?" He asked in a questioning tone.

-- Dreaming--

Hello...? *She called in the dark depths of her dream* Who's there...?

Blood....sweet...blood...*answered a dark evil toned voice*

Blood...? *she backed away in which ever direction she decided...not sure where the voice is coming from* No...no blood here... Go away now please...

You smell so sweet...come to me little alicorn pony...

NO! *she galloped away into the abyss* GO AWAY...LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

-- Reality --

*She kicked slightly on top of Skylar, whimpering off and on*

• Brohoof 1

@@Skylar,

"you.. you are welcome friend...*takes the glass* i just hope you will feel better.. if you need i will leave you alone... i can't do much by now.. you must wait for the medicines to do their work...just focus on stay warm and stron.... sigh... if you need me, if you need anything at all, i will be on the other side of the door,.. on guard... "

@@Doc. Volt,@@Lightning Bliss,@@Skylar,

"Volt, I will stay in here, and guard them from in here, as well as make sure they receive anything they need. If you need me, just shout through the door or something else attention getting. all right ?" Icarus questioned Volt. They were both in pretty bad shape, they needed someone to look after them.

((GTG for now guys :P )) 

@@Lightning Bliss,

*He nods at volt and smiles, trying not to cough* I hope s-so too... *Shivers* T-thank you for your help again friend *He lays flat on his back and looks down at Bliss whimpering and kicking slightly digging into his body a little, he looked concerned and brushed her mane, pecking her on the cheek he whispers* Sssshhh *Shivers again, he wraps the blanket around them both trying to keep warm* I-Im here for you bliss.... y-you know I wont e-ever l-l-leave you *Rests his nose against her cheek, his mind begins to wander towards the ponies downstairs, he was afraid but his main concern was looking after her, he cuddled a little tighter taking care not to hurt her* 

@@arkman575

"No,nothing...but about him,i don't know..."

She goes upstairs to see Volt amd tell him about his investigation

@@Doc. Volt

"Doc,we're in trouble...serious trouble"

"But befofe nothing,ensure that

neither of them are listening us(Bliss,Skylar and Icarus)"

Then she starts to whisper

"We have a very serious trouble.Both Seth and Night are vampires...

And there's more...you want to kill them...you can't

If you kill any of them,or both,a plague of vampires will attack us becauae thwy have telephaty,and trust me,i don't wanna anypony here being converted into a vampire"

*specially me again...*

"The only thing we can do is wait for Bliss to be completly healed.

That's because she's an alicorn,and only an alicorn can kill a vampire,starving her horn on his heart,to avoid trigerring its mass telephaty..."

*seth was very smart converting Night..."

She sneaks through door

"Can I at least see how they are?"

"I'm worried too..."

@@Skylar, @@Lightwing2,

"No problem friend..take care.. "

he exited from the room sighing, he then heard the pony

"what?? vampires? that wolf and that alicorn? thelepathy? who cares! i have enough of this, i will now do it in my way! my way to the highway! hordes of vampires? i will terminate them till the last! nopony hurts my friends! especially bucking vampires! i will re send them to the fantasy book were they belong! STARTING WITH THAT ALICORN!" *loads Gauss cannon, his byonic eye turns red, a little crosshair over it*

@@Lightwing2, @@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith,

The second the pony left, Seth knew he was in trouble. He glared at Night, then, out of desperation, jumped through the window. With him (plus the window shards) landing outside, the wolf ran to the woods. Once he was in the tree cover, he turned to watch the house. 'Blood... royal blood...' he thought, lusting for his next victim: @Lightning Bliss.