arkman575

@@Doc. Volt

"STOP!!!"

"sorry for screaming,but you don't know the real danger of the vampires..."

"you know the changelling hives,right?"

"1 well trained vampire can destroy easly one hive without being damaged"

"..."

"And they come on swarms of millions"

"And there's a more serious problem,i think that they're going for their next victim"

Then she points towards a barely standing Lightning Bliss

"Her..."

"That's why she feels like a prey...she can feel them..."

"And the trouble is that she is the only one who can stop them,starving her horn on their hears...and uf they convert her,we're really doomed..."

Edited by Lightwing2

@@arkman575, @@Doc. Volt, @@Lightwing2, @@Skylar,

*She kicked and whimpered louder in her dreams despite the events going on outside with Lightwing, Volt and Skylar. She was so deep in a spell of terror, she would never have heard the window break and shatter by Seth's escape out of the cottage.

The evil blood thirsty monster continued to chase her in her dream...mocking her and teasing her lustfully, taking great joy in her fear and panic. It was feeding off her fear like an appetizer, and would push her further every time she denied it.*

Run my royal blood...it makes it pump faster in your veins...

Gah... *she hissed into the darkness, zapping her horn at random out of its own instinctual response to her aid* Please leave me alone... I didn't do anything to you!

No need to threat...its only a little bite...won't even feel it on your soft...white neck...

*She squirrmed in her sleep, sweat started to drip off her brow*

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Lightwing2,

(BLiss stop XD you are making me want to bite you on the neck for real XD)

"he will not, he has to kill and tear me appart before! nopony wll touch Bliss or any other of my friends! capisch?? where is that pony and the wolf now? i can't leave this room.. they are in danger if what you say is true"

• Brohoof 1

*Keeps laying there and groaning as he tries to stay awake, still brushing her mane as she lies against his chest, licking her cheek every time she whimpers, cuddles her closer* Sssshhh... it's g-going to be okay.... *Looks over to the window suddenly feeling uneasy, the branches scrape against the window clutching and grasping at it eerily. A raven shrieks outside as it flies from it's nightly roost panicked by a movement* 

*Looks down feeling her sweat drip onto his chest, he holds her tighter as she squirms against him* Blissy? ... :(  *He calls out in a hoarse whisper* I... I think something is wrong with Bliss..... *Shakes her gently and whispers* Bliss... Wake up :( 

@@Doc. Volt

"That's the worst of the problems...

Seth seems to be a well trained vampire,so we'll need another way to kill him...

Oh, and about Night Wolfe,he is not like Seth

...He actually feel scared of his new destiny...he told me that..."

"But now we have to protect Bliss,she's our last hope..."

@@Commander Tangent,@Lightning Bliss,@Skylar

She suddenly watches Bliss on a nightmare state.That only means 1 thing

"oh no...Seth is on his dreams too..."

"That's worst that i could imagine...

She is tempting her,but,as i'm seeing,she's strong,but...for how many time...?"

Turns to Icarus

"We have to awake her!!!!"

"You don't have something on your kit to awake somepony???"

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Lightwing2,

" don't care, they are both vampires, they will both die, that's all, and for Bliss she is under my wings, nopont gets closer to her, they have to kill me i don't care, i owe a life and this is my chanche and if she is so important, stilò better... stay away from them... they might attack you as well"

--- Still dreaming ---

*She galloped on, not getting anywhere in this dark endless space of her mind, she flapped her wings hoping to get a different vantage, a source of light from this dark evil trap...when suddenly silken red walls appeared, surrounding around her...closing in fast... At first look she thought they were merely cushioned...but on closer inspection they were covered and dripping with blood*

No....no no no no...*she tried to fly down but the darkness gave way to a floor, then a ceiling, encaging her in this blood field room* NO!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! LET ME OUT!!! *She bucked one wall, making the blood splatter on her back and hooves* Oh gods...Celestia and Luna...help me...

Sucha small alicorn...so small...*the voice echoed inside the room, making her crawl up in a ball* You don't need help from Celestia and Luna...can't you fight your own little battle...

STOP IT STOP IT!! *she grabbed her large ears struggling to ignore the voice* I CAN STOP YOU... I CAN! *she lifted her head up and out of instict it zapped a lazar in the room, bouncing off the bloody wall then disperesed, making no change to her cage*

Ooooh...strong you are...Frisky too, but that's not good enough... *the voice seemed to be whispering into her ear*

This isn't real...this isn't real...Wake up Blissy...wake up...

No no no... no waking up for you... *the voice smacked its lips in her ear* I want my new victim nice and relaxed...sleeping saftly as I sink my teeth in...

• Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss,

*He began to sob seeing the panic written across her face, he shook her with increasing strength ignoring the pain in his own body, resting his forehead against hers  and rubs his nose against hers* Please.... Blissy... wake up.... please.... *Tears stream down his face and plop onto her, he sniffs and sobs* Please someone help her.... PLEASE!!!! :(  

@@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss,

Volt heard the voice of SKilar asking for help, he opened the door flying in

"what is it!??! what happened?? is she ok??"

*get closer to Bliss*

"she is sweating and shaking! what the hay.. Bliss! BLiss wake up!"

*gently shakes her*

"Bliss!! Bliss! follow my voice! it is all a dream! snap out of it!!!"

@@Doc. Volt,@@Lightning Bliss,

*Cuddles her closer protectively, closing his eyes still resting his against hers and whispering in her ear* Blissy... it's me.... Skylar... your brother..... please don't leave me Sis...... fight it.... your strong I believe in you... just keep fighting.... *Bursts into sobs making the pain in his chest worse, he almost faints from the pain and stress but manages to stay away* :(   

@Skylar, @Doc. Volt, @Lightning Bliss, @Lightwing2,@Commander Tangent,

Seth glared at the house, not with his eyes, but with his thoughts. He was infiltrating their thoughts, on by one. He knew the only way to get his royal drink, he needed to thin down the others. Night was easy, but he was fighting it. Volt would be a win, however getting to him was going to be rather painful. The injured pony would be most ravishing, but Volt was protecting him as well. The other doc would be interesting, but it was the same problem as Volt was. The only pony he could go after now that would be the easiest would be Lightwing...

'Prepare yourself, my little ponies. Your time will be up shortly'

• Brohoof 1

@@Doc. Volt,@Lightning Bliss,@Skylar

She observed that Bliss was sweating.That only meant 1 thing

"He's coming...get ready from battle...but i need 1 thing befofe nothing..."

She leaves and comes again,but aparently,nothing changed...or yes?...

"Get ready from battle,his target is Bliss,and now Bliss is on a coma,so we'll have to defend her"

"Ready?"

*i know you're hearing me Seth...i know vampires very well...so. let's see if you can survive..."

@@arkman575, @@Skylar,@@Lightwing2,

"uhm something ain't righy.. my ear is whistling and it is usaully not a goss sign... SKilar i hope you din't mind if i sit here in this room.. i have a feeling that.. somepony or something really wants Bliss... here i can watch both the door and the window.. i will be invisible i promise.. is just that.. i want t be sure.. the doctor will stay here as well, Lightwing will check the alicorn out of here, i don't want nopony trough that door.. i promise, everything that gets trough without my permission, will fit in a soup can ok!?!? Lightwing! get out!"

Volt loaded his gun and set the eyepiece to the sentry mode

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt,

Icarus simply nodded.

He whipped out a small stick, which in seconds became a scythe, a weapon of choice for Icarus. The otherworldly metal it was forged from shone as a small amount of light hit it. The black steel would be hard to see to those not used to it. He also prepped several chemical bombs.  Each filled with a nerve agent meant to incapacitate it's subjects, it would take a bit, but it worked. He stood ready with Volt, not knowing what to expect.

@@Lightwing2,*I walk into the room* Please before anyone of begins to shoot, let me talk *I stare and Volt and then back at my necklace* 

I know I'm now a vampire, I know what vampires do, but I can fight it, earlier today I was fighting it. So please let me help, I am an alicorn with chaotic powers@@Doc. Volt, Please LET ME. I feel sorry for Bliss, she's just a new alicorn, but....

*I start to cry* I just want some answers from Seth and I want to help as much as possibly, and don't say you can hello by getting out, cause I'm different from Seth like Lightwing said, I can fight the impulses.

So please, let me help again, I'm am alicorn with chaotic powers 

@@Commander Tangent, @@Wolf Smith,

Volt jumped at the view of the alicorn he pointed his hoof toward him and a sphere of electricity hitted the wall near him, a pair of millimiters near his face

"YOU COULD BE CELESTIA ITSELF! GET THE BUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM OR THE NEXT ROUND WILL BE THREE ESACT CENTIMETERS ON THE LEFT!!!"

growled Volt, his voice turning metallic and slightly robotic, each nerve, both natural both electronic was fille with rage

@@Commander Tangent,@@Doc. Volt,  fuck, Volt listen to me, I can help you guys. I can tell what Seth is doing and he is after Bliss, he will be here soon.

*I may be a vamp, but I can still help*

Lightwing, please tell them that I can help. I'm a good vampire. If I was evil I would have already bite Lightwing. Please....just trust....me.

Again I can tell what Seth is doing, like Lightwing said, they can tell what each other is doing.

Please.....trust....me

@@Commander Tangent, @@Wolf Smith,

(ooc still dunno :/ i draw cyborg Volt insipred by this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ruprecht_Kroenen)

"the only vampire i will trust is a dead vampire"

Volt opened his hoof revealing a steel claw

"now you may be right about Seth, but he has no chanches against me and Icarus here, you are a problem instead.."

he slowly walked toward him opening and closing his claw

"if you really want to help you can try to kill him, or at least distract him"

"Icarus would you mind?"

Edited by Doc. Volt

@@Doc. Volt, @@Wolf Smith, @@Commander Tangent, @@Lightwing2, @@Skylar, @@Lightning Bliss,

'Good...They are tearing each other apart... Now for the decoy.' He mentally released Bliss from her nightmare. Knowing the two guards were still protecting her, Seth planed on how to get to Lightwing.

He approached the house, not making a sound. When he got there, the wolf picked up a stone and chucked it at the window. He wanted them to be unnerved, that would do it.

*He holds bliss protectively against his chest and growls at the dark alicorn, he tries to sit up but groans in pain as he does so, he keeps hugging the sleeping alicorn against his chest*  No.... they want to kill her.... you wont take my Sis away from me.... I love her.... STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!  *He yelled out, his mane and tail sparkling with electricity, snorting in sudden anger*  I hate this place!!!!!!!  *He sobs wildly and buries his face in her mane, nuzzling under her chin pleadingly* Please wake up... Please!!! *His head spun and he almost passed out at his sudden exertion, he coughed horribly, splatting blood on the sheets, crumpling back still clutching her close and whispering* Bliss... I dont know if you can hear me.... but I'm not going to leave you.... you mean .... *coughs and gasps* to damn much to me.... if we have to go then we go together... :( 

@@Wolf Smith,

Icarus tightened the grip on the ponies throat. 

"You had better hope he says something good about you..." Icarus said .

He turned his attention to LightWing, but did not stop looking at Wolfe. He then heard Volt's comment.

@Doc. Volt

"Hmm, I will release him for now" Icarus said as he  threw Wolfe to the ground, and walked over to Volt.

@@Doc. Volt,@Commander Tangent

"I hate to admit it,but he's right...

He's an alicorn,so if Bliss don't wake up,is our only way to kill him definetly"

"And he's right on control himself...

To test if he was a vampire,i shoved him blood,and he resisted it..."

"Volt i know that he made horrible things,but if we want to kill Seth definetly,we need his horn..."

"I know that everypony here had his diferences,but if we want to survive,we don't have another option"

*but that doesn't mean that you'll be forgiven after...*

Edited by Lightwing2

@@Doc. Volt, *i become smaller* please *I cry* it's not fault for what happen. i think Seth is the mother..uh father vampire.

I would've already attacked if I was 'evil'. Please, I wouldn't lie...I hate fucking liars.

*!* I hear a-he's here! Please let me go, I can help! I could help you cause vamps can't attack each other!

@@Lightwing2, @@Skylar, @@Commander Tangent,@@arkman575,

"DID YOU HEARD THAT??? AT THE WINDOW?"

Volt flown toward it and after tearing it appart he turned on his infrared vision

"IS HIM! THE WOLF BASTARD IS THERE!!! you aren't going anywhere Seth!! Icarus quick! let's pursue him! we gotta stop him without kill him! YOU! YOU STAY HERE AND WATCH OUT THIS MISERABLE ALICORN!"

yelled Volt toward Lightwing

Edited by Doc. Volt